-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have heard Hunttalk is highly moderated, I am not personally familiar with them , so not sure if it's true...
Sounds about right though.
Typical liberal echo chamber... full of virtue signalers patting each other on the back, while profiting.
They have to censor opposing views in order to do what they do.
Greenhorn claims he isn't a leftist and if that's true, he sure has made a "useful idiot" of himself

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BuckeyeRifleman
The mask of the BHA types has been completely ripped off for me. I had my suspicions, not just about SO but BHA in general. But once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and three’s a trend. Between Busse, Tawney, Buzz, and Timm, and hunttalk in general, the trend is pretty apparent. I used to scoff at the green decoys trope, but it’s sort of hard to deny at this point.

Some of us have been warning folks of bha for a long time.

I suggest everyone listen to the kifarucast with tawney and busse, it's very revealing.

Sure the unpaid volunteers at the local level do good things. Can't say the same about the cash cow in Bozeman.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/22/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm going to mention this stuff on longrangehunting and see what happens.
Len doesn't like us campfire types.

I updated my password, I'm in limbo right now.

Last edited by ol_mike; 02/22/23.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'm going to mention this stuff on longrangehunting and see what happens.
Len doesn't like us campfire types.

I updated my password, I'm in limbo right now.

Thanks. I think they should be aware.

ETA I’m curious to see how it will be received there.

Last edited by BuckeyeRifleman; 02/22/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BuckeyeRifleman
The mask of the BHA types has been completely ripped off for me. I had my suspicions, not just about SO but BHA in general. But once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and three’s a trend. Between Busse, Tawney, Buzz, and Timm, and hunttalk in general, the trend is pretty apparent. I used to scoff at the green decoys trope, but it’s sort of hard to deny at this point.

Some of us have been warning folks of bha for a long time.

I suggest everyone listen to the kifarucast with tawney and busse, it's very revealing.

Sure the unpaid volunteers at the local level do good things. Can't say the same about the cash cow in Bozeman.

Here's the link.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0XaJTECbuBh0JSfxfjGASe

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There's some intellectuals on another forum that are still very upset that anyone could disagree with restricting our gun rights.

Once again, for all the bha pint nighters that fantasize about banning scary semiautomatic rifles and pistols....

Do you believe bans, wait periods, licensing requirements, and permits are going to make new hunter recruitment easier or more difficult?

Furthermore do you believe punishing law abiding citizens by restricting their rights will somehow stop criminals from continuing to break these new laws?

Here is some actual "common sense gun control", stop electing leftist district attorneys so individuals caught with and charged for being FELONS IN POSSESSION of a firearm actually get prosecuted. Instead of being released on signature bonds. Is Mr. Busse in favor of that?

I'm not calling names or using profanity. I actually want to have a discussion with these people.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/23/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jackson Handy,

People like bha/SO don't answer questions like the ones you asked, like all liberals they operate on emotion. They don't like being pinned down on a yes or no question.
If they can manage to make money off of their blather, they'll go all-in on the narrative. They LOVE making a living without ever lifting a finger and view themselves as 'above you'. They attended a liberal college and are enlightened as to how the world should operate.

I lived in Meridian, Idaho for two years [near boise] there's a lot of people out there with mindsets like BHA/SO.
Mention anything like which race commits the most crime and a surprising number will lock-up , stunned that you brought up the race of the criminals.

Liberals to the core - wearing a camo shirt, they'll sell you out for the all mighty $.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jackson Handy,

People like bha/SO don't answer questions like the ones you asked, like all liberals they operate on emotion. They don't like being pinned down on a yes or no question.
If they can manage to make money off of their blather, they'll go all-in on the narrative. They LOVE making a living without ever lifting a finger and view themselves as 'above you'. They attended a liberal college and are enlightened as to how the world should operate.

I lived in Meridian, Idaho for two years [near boise] there's a lot of people out there with mindsets like BHA/SO.
Mention anything like which race commits the most crime and a surprising number will lock-up , stunned that you brought up the race of the criminals.

Liberals to the core - wearing a camo shirt, they'll sell you out for the all mighty $.

Well said, Mike. you have them figured out... ')

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks Ifubar.

Every time I read;

WOW,, it shows just how far gone this country is.
I remember Judman thoroughly complimenting buzzh, laf.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Ifubar.

Every time I read;

WOW,, it shows just how far gone this country is.
I remember Judman thoroughly complimenting buzzh, laf.

Elmer Jud, also loves himself some Greenhorn. Maybe their politics align,,,but Jud ain’t no big league hunter like GH, regardless of the volume of old pictures he loves to hang.

Nothing hard about being a tourist hunter or buy a buck killa.

#HardcoreDreaming 👊🏻

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Jackson Handy,

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...167904/scott-adams-tells-it#Post18167904

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Notice all of the social justice woke BHA members like So's Kevin Timms and the woke BHA leadership ( Randy, buzz, Busse, tawny) on hunt talk chose to live as far away from colored folk as the could and chose schools with no black people to school their children. They didn't want their wives to shop where black people shop.

Notice they don't allow blacks of asians in BHA leadership? Only wonder bread white beta males. And no women in BHA leadership. And other than Busse and Buzzy, no homosexuals in BHA leadership.

They are all racist homophobe scum to their cores

Jackson Handy,

Last edited by ribka; 02/23/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Hunt and Talk ladies are getting their panties wet playing Sock Puppet on the Fire.

Cracks me up reading the heavy bleeding 🩸 those gals are having together. It’s true, put bitches in the same house and they all bleed at the same time.

🦫

NR_Hunter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jackson Handy,

Of course, that's my point. If they were being honest, they would have to admit that they do want further restrictions placed on firearms including but not limited to bans, registration, permits, and licensing.

They know it will negatively impact hunter recruitment, but that doesn't matter to them.

That's why on the kifarucast they danced around every the question.

I would like Busse to donate all the money he earned while working for the evil gun industry. But as a grifter, he won't do that, he will say "I'm using it to fight the power" or some other nonsense.

Fact is, the founder/owner of Seek Outside thinks and agrees with Ryan Busse when it comes to firearms ownership in the U.S. And just like Busse, as shown on Busse's own Twitter pages, Timm has great disdain for the majority of right leaning voters.

Why would anyone buy products from someone that hates them if they don't have to?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/23/23.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
heeler.....randy in my opinion is at the forefront of ruining hunting on public land..

but taking a helo in to access hunting that is landlocked..I am assuming....I wouldnt have a problem with that....bob

Should have been a little more clear. Randy has always touted himself as an 'everyday hunter' and the hunts he does are something all could do with just a little prep and not an overly large outlay of money. I don't know of many 'everyday people' that can swing a helo rental cost in their hunt budget.

got it...bob

I don't have a problem with the fly-in aspect either. Just another tool to aid in hunt success, but as I said, it's not something most hunters think about using be it cost or logistics.

He went over yonder way
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Notice all of the social justice woke BHA members like So's Kevin Timms and the woke BHA leadership ( Randy, buzz, Busse, tawny) on hunt talk chose to live as far away from colored folk as the could and chose schools with no black people to school their children. They didn't want their wives to shop where black people shop.

Notice they don't allow blacks of asians in BHA leadership? Only wonder bread white beta males. And no women in BHA leadership. And other than Busse and Buzzy, no homosexuals in BHA leadership.

]

Reminds me of some friends past that moved to NYC because they were better than where they’re from…. Was visiting them and suffering through his wife explaining how great it was that the city is diverse and so rich with color. Few minutes later I asked if their kids were going to go to NYC public schools. Typical liberal response that the Hispanics and black kids would intimidate or rough her kids up and they just wouldn’t mix well. And this is from a woman that parades around that having a Tejano grandmother gives her perspective or some bull like that.

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Disappointing to say the least.

Geez, over the years I've bought a LOT of their gear. Lets see if I can list it:

DST tarp
BT2 shelter (sold)
Silvertip shelter
Cimarron shelter
4P tipi (sold)
6P tipi
12P tipi (sold)
Med titanium stove
SXL titanium stove
Unaweep 4800 pack

They will not get one more dollar from me.

Yep. Similar situation here. Long time customer who has recommended their products to friends. With other good choices out there, why should I try to help the Seek Outside owner build a media platform to spread his hate for my beliefs?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems the only power we currently have is voting with our pocketbooks.... do not support business's that are ready to throw your freedoms under the bus!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Jackson Handy,

They do love to scream at you from their vanilla enclaves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys these are run of the mill leftist.... their tactics are easy to spot... don't give an inch

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

Who's Online Now
551 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 65 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,482
Posts18,529,698
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.