Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Well not the advice I was hoping to hear so far..
We know you don't work up on the slope...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Where I come from down here in the land fruits and nuts (and snow), your gal as described, would be a keeper....definitely a cut above. Get a ring on that as quick as you can. A gal just like Mom is in high demand around here.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So thats where Flaves been...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Is it the thumbs??
I'll bet it's the thumbs.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Pappy348
If you have sex with her, usually it means you’ve forgiven the adultery, so don’t. Read that again!

None of that matters anymore. Every state is some form of "no fault" divorce. She could screw every player in the NFL, and she still gets the same amount of your stuff. That is unless she has kids with a few of them and manages to pass them off as yours for long enough, in which case you also get to pay her child support on kids that are not yours.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Alaska has the highest rate of syphilis in the nation. There are other STDs that run rampant out there. Matsu sadly has one of the highest rates of STDs in the state outside of Bethel. You need to have a conversation with her now. Your work puts her in a position to enjoy a wonderful life. She will continue her cheating ways unless you draw the line and get her some counseling. You go in for counseling too. As former military, you know what a Jodi is. Your wife has done this before. Rather than paying half of everything spend about 500-600 talking to a divorce attorney so you can minimize the carnage. Alaska will put her in the driver's seat of your money for two to three years. You know how you snuck your rifles into your house. Well you are going to sneak them out to your buddies house for the time being. She will make sure that those are the thing that she will get from you to make your life hell.

Do not go into an open marriage in Alaska. You will come home from the slope and all of your stuff will be gone. You are going into war and you are the most important person in this situation. Remember never to get angry and keep your friends close. You may even just go couch surfing for a while. The reason is is that a huge number of pissed off women will declare that you are a domestic abuser and boom there goes your gun rights from now on.

You are always a great guy. Might be time to go to one of those Southern Baptist Churches. There are always single women at those churches that keep themselves up and are one the upper end of that scale. A lot of the guys at those churches are on the lower end of the scale- you will find yourself as one of the roosters in the hen house if you are consistently going to church without her. She will get the message. She has to get her act together or the process will get done and you will just move up to Fairbanks or to Homer or to anyplace away from her.

Last edited by kaboku68; 03/05/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
does she have a sister ? install cam in the bedroom. you can make a lot of money.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bets prey on it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
LOL

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kaboku68
You may even just go couch surfing for a while.

...you will just move up to Fairbanks or to Homer or to anyplace away from her.

This is really bad advise. Never move out unless your attorney tells you to. Generally, if you "abandon the marital home", she'll get the house.

Did you not catch this:

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/06/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are dudes here trying to figure out your address

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yeah. Maybe she gets the house. Do you know how many women will run into a door. Go all weepy at the station and have their husband sent to jail. The court costs and the [bleep] that involved with that is a low six figure problem up here. If you must stay get one of your friends or kids, I think you have a daughter or two, to be with you at all times during this period. Four of my friends can't buy guns because their wives claimed spousal abuse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Pappy348
If you have sex with her, usually it means you’ve forgiven the adultery, so don’t. Read that again!

None of that matters anymore. Every state is some form of "no fault" divorce. She could screw every player in the NFL, and she still gets the same amount of your stuff. That is unless she has kids with a few of them and manages to pass them off as yours for long enough, in which case you also get to pay her child support on kids that are not yours.

That’s correct. But having sex usually restarts the clock, so to speak. Getting shed of her ASAP is Job One, at least it would be for me. The situation as he described can‘t be fixed. It’s beyond repair. A girlfriend that behaves like that might be tolerated for good sex or whatever else you get from the relationship, but a wife? No fugging way, no how, never, not ever.

What fresh Hell is this?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Introduce her to pahick.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I was once friends with a guy that was well off and normal looking , he thought that strip clubs were a good place to meet a drama free soul mate. He was an idiot. You are not far from his misconstrued thinking....................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Should've whipped your phone out and recorded some footage for the courts. Nothing like video evidence. Also do not touch her again period.

But I suspect this is an April fools warm up.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S
Well not the advice I was hoping to hear so far..
We know you don't work up on the slope...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I do, work in man camp dining halls up their. I’m the head sandwich maker.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
For those that asked she makes a tuna casserole that is to die for. Her shepherd pie is a close second.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, uh, did you ask her how much they paid her?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 79S
For those that asked she makes a tuna casserole that is to die for. Her shepherd pie is a close second.

How is her cream pie?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (01Foreman400, 35, 405winash, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 817 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,392
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.