-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Single cab 4x4's and clean one's are bringing a premium - I've got the same truck/little less miles, but with the typical rusty rockers and the bed wheel wells are a little rusty. Frame is solid and mechanically is solid/well maintained.

Could sell it tomorrow for 4500-5k pretty easy.

I bought it to haul my snowmobile to get away from always hauling a trailer. Have a Taco and a 3/4 Ram, so need it like I need another hole in my head but I've found I really like having it around. Not worried about it sitting outside and getting dirty/scratched and forgot how much more you can see in a single cab vs an extended cab/crew cab.

GB1

T
Tarkio Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 69sportfury
Single cab 4x4's and clean one's are bringing a premium - I've got the same truck/little less miles, but with the typical rusty rockers and the bed wheel wells are a little rusty. Frame is solid and mechanically is solid/well maintained.

Could sell it tomorrow for 4500-5k pretty easy.

I bought it to haul my snowmobile to get away from always hauling a trailer. Have a Taco and a 3/4 Ram, so need it like I need another hole in my head but I've found I really like having it around. Not worried about it sitting outside and getting dirty/scratched and forgot how much more you can see in a single cab vs an extended cab/crew cab.

I agree. The visibility out of this thing is great. I usually am driving a 4-door tundra with a topper. Visibility leaves a lot to be desired there.

This truck has no rust at all. Little dent on the bed rail and some little specks chipped in the paint on the leading edge of the hood.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Dcl
Heck send me pics! I'm looking for a truck. If it's reliable. I'm interested.

Once I get a nagging problem resolved, I will.

Had an intake leak so I had that fixed and while the intake was off, I had them replace the knock sensors. 2 sets of sensors in and they’re still throwing a code. Distributor told the shop they had heard of some bad knock sensors. But 2 sets in a row?

To your question. Truck is reliable, knock sensors not included.

Very good truck and it’s between the 2000 Chevy or 85 Toyota pickup that I need to shed.

OEM sensors?
One size fits most sensors can drive you nuts.
They operate within the rough perimeters of your car, but on the edges.
Sometimes the signal they are sending is not recognized by your vehicles
ECM.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Tarkio Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
These are genuine oem sensors.

The vendor said they had had some bad ones recently. But this will be the 3rd set to go in.

Montana MOFO
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,009
Posts18,500,140
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.