Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by EddieSouthgate
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by kaboku68
She is trying to normalize her behavior. She is out. Start walking slowly and carefully towards the door. Tell her you want to go shooting today and start unloading the safes. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Everything has to be deliberate.

Even though its technically sloppy seconds man its hard to walk away from the phenomenal sex when I don't pass out drunk.. Also I have a 15 yr old step-son as well. been raising him since he was 9 or so.

She's probably doing him too.

Sumbitch, I’m crying here!

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 79S
She is trying to normalize her behavior. She is out. Start walking slowly and carefully towards the door. Tell her you want to go shooting today and start unloading the safes. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Everything has to be deliberate.

Even though its technically sloppy seconds man its hard to walk away from the phenomenal sex when I don't pass out drunk.. Also I have a 15 yr old step-son as well. been raising him since he was 9 or so.

Sumbitch, I’m crying here!
I'm [bleep] laughing

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
This thread is epic! All it needs is Flave and then the universe would be unfolding as it should.

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Free advice is worth what you pay for it."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"Free advice is worth what you pay for it."
Sounds like your advice. How many days before another subsidy check?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this a "Dear Penthouse" story?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 79S

Sumbitch, I’m all jabbed up and scared as hell here!

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey guys, as you all know I’m kind of a joker and have said in the past I work at the dump. I was just kidding around. I don’t work at the dump but work up on the north slope I work a 4 on 2 off rotation. Anyhow I have been married for 5 years to a gal that’s 20 years younger than me I know I know but I out punted my coverage on this one. She’s wild in the bedroom, some will say she’s a crazy redhead, all my buddies are always telling me how lucky I am. Well until a few days ago I came home, and I walked in on her having sex with two dudes. I mean straight up dirty sex. I’m not going to lie there has been a few times I had whiskey dick a few times and couldn’t perform my duties as husband to her. But she always forgave me and told me not to worry about it. Well now I see why now, anyhow I left she did see me and winked at me I thought that was weird. I went and got a hotel room that night next day she called me asking why I’m not at home. I’m home now and she’s acting like nothing happened. Guys I really love her, hell we talked about having kids?? I need advice on what the hell to do. I’m at a loss here on this one. Thanks in advance for your advice.

There were only 2 of them and she has 3 holes. I don't understand the question.

I don’t understand what you are getting at??

I'll spell it out for you then. You should have invited a third guy over.

Why would I do that?? I'm already freaked out about her having sexual relations with two guys?? A third guy going to make it better? is that what you did in your marriage??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I hope not cause incest isn't cool! For those with one tooth that's her son my step-son. Its damn shame all the good guys have left here. If not I would be getting some honest goodness real world advice none of this freaking nonsense I'm currently getting.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some threads are a window into the OP's soul.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Speaking of one the good guys. I know your last 5 wives have done this. So any advice friend?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't be sorry that it's over... Just be gratefull that it happend. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
If you have sex with her, usually it means you’ve forgiven the adultery, so don’t. Read that again!

None of that matters anymore. Every state is some form of "no fault" divorce. She could screw every player in the NFL, and she still gets the same amount of your stuff. That is unless she has kids with a few of them and manages to pass them off as yours for long enough, in which case you also get to pay her child support on kids that are not yours.

That’s correct. But having sex usually restarts the clock, so to speak. Getting shed of her ASAP is Job One, at least it would be for me. The situation as he described can‘t be fixed. It’s beyond repair. A girlfriend that behaves like that might be tolerated for good sex or whatever else you get from the relationship, but a wife? No fugging way, no how, never, not ever.

Ah, you mean the psychological clock, not any legal clock.

Yes, no resets, unless you're just playing nice while conspiring with your attorney.

I’ve been divorced in two states. In both, I was told by my lawyer that the actual date of the divorce has to be at least one year from the last poke.

Sounds like our boy thinks there’s a way to fix this. He’s wrong, unless letting her keep on doing this to him is a fix.

Nothing like that here. Either party can file for any reason or no reason. Only real stipulation is a 90 period between the date you file and a date with the judge.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by thaxted
This thread is epic! All it needs is Flave and then the universe would be unfolding as it should.

Too bad he's in Poland training ex-Delta CIA contractors, but he'll be back around the first of next month.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Babylon Bee anyone?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m glad I don’t have that trouble

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nugget, if you are still living in Spenard, leave immediately.

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Lord that tuna casserole was delicious! We are now cuddled up on the couch watching Quigley Down under, me sipping on a mojito.

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 50 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.