R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
I will admit this was a troll thread. A successful troll thread. Some of the Aussies were biting like perch being fed bread. The sensitivity shown for the LGBTQ group is impressive to say the least.

It's either bite back or allow free reign. Free reign may work because trolls may get bored and move on, or it just serves to embolden the trolls - being children - to increase pressure in order to get the attention they desperately crave....which makes dealing with trolls a no win situation either way.

Caught another gay fish lol

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
I will admit this was a troll thread. A successful troll thread. Some of the Aussies were biting like perch being fed bread. The sensitivity shown for the LGBTQ group is impressive to say the least.

It's either bite back or allow free reign. Free reign may work because trolls may get bored and move on, or it just serves to embolden the trolls - being children - to increase pressure in order to get the attention they desperately crave....which makes dealing with trolls a no win situation either way.

Hah! The brutality of it all.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

Only the mind of a child would think that way...

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
1 in 3? Figured it'd be higher. So that means out of DBT, Mouser, and J Stu, one is sucking kawk for sure.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UpTop
1 in 3? Figured it'd be higher. So that means out of DBT, Mouser, and J Stu, one is sucking kawk for sure.

Well with that messed up logic, that would mean that you and all your other sock puppets get it on. When everyone tells you to go fuck yourself, it's not an insult but merely a reminder. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpTop

Yet it is your mob that is obsessed with the gay.

Myself, I have no interest in the matter, I don't think about it, just that you lot keep on banging about the gay. Is it a secret desire?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To the Australian and New Zealand Friends...

It takes two people to have an argument.

If one doesn't bite to respond to an insult, the other person has NO ONE to have an argument with..

Ignore the insult, it isn't aimed at you, its aimed at the population in general...

When most people go fishing, they aren't searching for one particular fish, they are just trying to catch ANY fish they can...

This thread is no different...

Don't bite the bait... then the fisherman has caught no fish...

its painful to see good people arguing with each other, over something so trivial and stupid...
Real gay people are reading this thread with delight...

don't play and their will be no game to take the field with.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Seafire

If one doesn't bite to respond to an insult, the other person has NO ONE to have an argument with..

Ignore the insult, it isn't aimed at you, its aimed at the population in general...

When most people go fishing, they aren't searching for one particular fish, they are just trying to catch ANY fish they can...

its painful to see good people arguing with each other, over something so trivial and stupid...

Many of these LGBTQ fanboys will just clam up and say due to politeness they will clam up. In fact it is very noticable the UK expats and UK citizens are where they are precisely because they won't even go as far as arguing to remain free.

Dog I rescued in January

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The insults hurled by the likes of ribka and the Ace are cowardly, direct and personal, and if not addressed, there are no consequences and it only emboldens the cowards to say whatever they like. There is no moderation, there is nobody to address their behavior except the targets of their ignorance and bile, us.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

The insults hurled by the likes of ribka and the Ace are cowardly, direct and personal, and if not addressed, there are no consequences and it only emboldens the cowards to say whatever they like. There is no moderation, there is nobody to address their behavior except the targets of their ignorance and bile, us.

Aww your puzzy hurts, sooooo sad. Buck up act like a man and explain why the OP is wrong instead of sniveling about your hurt puzzy.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Aww your puzzy hurts, sooooo sad. Buck up act like a man and explain why the OP is wrong instead of sniveling about your hurt puzzy.

Wrong again. You need to grow up. Blow hard Yanks tend to get tiresome..
Your childish ways are not a good look in an adult. You are an adult?

Last edited by DBT; 03/10/23.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Another stupid and off topic remark. So are we to believe 1/3rd of Aussies Identify as LGBTQ? You won't deny it, why not?

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Another stupid and off topic remark. So are we to believe 1/3rd of Aussies Identify as LGBTQ? You won't deny it, why not?

Huh?

I just want to say that the photo of yourself in your signature box makes you look like a meth head sheila, and you make all the sense of one too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's all - continue.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So you are Queer LGBTQ and won't admit it? I see now that you are still in the closet.

Dog I rescued in January

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The blowhard Yanks are quite active today...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Maybe but the lying low life LGBTQ stink is all over the Aussies.

Dog I rescued in January

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Maybe but the lying low life LGBTQ stink is all over the Aussies.

Look to yourself, ricky, carrying on like a wet hen over news stories that have no real substance and do not relate to the average citizen in Australia who goes about their daily lives without the nasty character and the obsessions that you put on display.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only question being is it true? Yes or no? Look at yourself dippedinshit, are you afraid to answer the question for some reason? No obsession here and I would answer the question. Why can't you? Is it true?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The only question being is it true? Yes or no? Look at yourself dippedinshit, are you afraid to answer the question for some reason? No obsession here and I would answer the question. Why can't you? Is it true?
He always side-steps that question. I wonder why?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Lolol….I’ve been watching you little cucks run around from thread to thread fighting with anyone that will pay attention to your dumb asses and I’ve stayed quiet and let you girls make fools out of yourself (as usual).

I’m glad that I hurt you feelings enough that you harbor animosity towards me. I draw comfort from having good friends and I draw comfort from knowing that leftist scum hate me. Your attempt at insulting me is a serious backfire champ because being disliked by cowardly cucks is a badge of honor.

You three cuckholds from Australia and your manic postings have become almost comical. You douche bags are so predictable and so typical of your type that you don’t even realize that you’re a caricature of the sad, cowardly, limp-wristed rejects…..just like those that comprise your ancestors. You are a source of humor, a continuation of the cartoon begun centuries ago by your kin……not too different from the court jesters of yesteryear where they made fools of themselves in order to “fit in” with those that were their betters. 😂🤡

I enjoy throwing you girls a bone once in awhile. Watching you chew on my posts for days, weeks, months and years simply makes me laugh. Yes my comments to you dipshits are personal, they’re meant to be personal…..I DO NOT LIKE YOU DIPSHITS and I DO NOT GIVE 2fucks if you don’t like it. You are not liked here by ANYONE of consequence, you are insignificant and your agenda has been highlighted. You seek only to disrupt and insult.

If this was anything other than an Internet forum I would gladly knock your fugging tooth out and wipe the streets with all 3 of your chickenshit asses. Since this is an Internet forum and my dream will never come to fruition you girls are free to continue to run your cock holsters with total immunity….disrupt every religious thread, act like chickenshit bitches which reinforces our beliefs about the genetic inferiority of the “Y” chromosome in Australia and continue acting the way you 3 clowns 🤡 act on a daily basis.

You got your asses handed to you yesterday by Jim Conrad and all he did was ask you basic questions. You lied, hid, cowered, obfuscated and squirmed but you couldn’t answer direct questions….😂😂

I’ve had my fun for now and I thank you for invoking my awesomeness….it’s obviously too much for you to handle. I’m sure that in real life you’d be even more overwhelmed…..you lucky cu.nts! 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,365
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.