Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am beginning to suspect there wouldn't be a rebellion if they started loading people on trains telling them they were being "resettled" to the East after first stopping by for a shower.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Trump had 4 years to imprison and hang the communists.
Precisely what I was hoping he'd do while in office. It was the only thing that could have saved us.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bullschit.

He had had to follow the rules, and without the support of his own Party, his hands were tied.

AND when he did do schit on his own, as I firing Comey, his own party tried to have him removed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
If they want to have this country erupt.
They could execute him in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave. & absolutely nothing would hapen........ever.

More than half the country is dead from the neck up.

All over but for a little hand wringing by a very few.

That's reality as it is today.

MM

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If he flips on Pfizer, maybe. Right now he's the perfect distraction.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am beginning to suspect there wouldn't be a rebellion if they started loading people on trains telling them they were being "resettled" to the East after first stopping by for a shower.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That nail got punched through the board.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

This will probably devolve into a self proclaimed biblical scholar pi$$'n match thread with my assertion ..... but here goes.

POTUS Trump just before taking office transformed into a moral, decent, God fearing Christian. And what does the New Testament preach? Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, all are worthy of salvation. Trump was unable to recognize those Judas interlopers close to him who did not have his six.

There is evil in this world and Christian organized religion has pushed upon the Silent Majority that somehow God will mete out justice and Christians in the West should just shut up and sit down.

The White Man Disease blinds good and decent people into believing all mankind is good. What this country needs is more Old Testament "eye for eye" justice.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by papat
Thinking so myself. If they have no case, and they know it, it is logical to think he will be. Theze are not moral people.

It would not surprise me, but I'd expect it to be more of a death that looks like some exotic disease or "natural" causes came into play.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool

This will probably devolve into a self proclaimed biblical scholar pi$$'n match thread with my assertion ..... but here goes.

POTUS Trump just before taking office transformed into a moral, decent, God fearing Christian. And what does the New Testament preach? Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, all are worthy of salvation. Trump was unable to recognize those Judas interlopers close to him who did not have his six.

There is evil in this world and Christian organized religion has pushed upon the Silent Majority that somehow God will mete out justice.

The White Man Disease blinds good and decent people into believing all mankind is good. What this country needs is more Old Testament "eye for eye" justice.

My Tac on this is pretty Short .

Trump continued to Hire People that didn’t Vote for Him or Support Him ..

There were so Many that they just Looked at Him when he gave a Presidential Order and Laughed ..

He Fired His Human Shield Flynn not understanding how important he was to his Survival..

Of course if Flynn Stayed Trump would have had to Hang Hilarious the evidence would have been to great to Ignore..

Then towards the End he Hired Wray Wray ..

A Beast if ever there was One..

Pastor ..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

There is evil in this world and Christian organized religion has pushed upon the Silent Majority that somehow God will mete out justice.

Yes,, cowards hide behind, ''well he'll have to stand before the lord some day'' , just a big cop-out feel good BS thing they say so they can remain seated.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yes,, cowards hide behind, ''well he'll have to stand before the lord some day'' , just a big cop-out feel good BS thing they say so they can remain seated.

When Christians become more like the Knights Templar and less like Mother Teresa is when things will turn around.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

When Christians become more like the Knights Templar and less like Mother Teresa is when things will turn around.

Good point, but too late for that in our lifetime.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thinking so myself. If they have no case, and they know it, it is logical to think he will be. Theze are not moral people.

Who is going to get past the Secret Service to do the job?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

50 years or longer for this country to get in this position and you think one person was going to make this go away in four years?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85

50 years or longer for this country to get in this position and you think one person was going to make this go away in four years?

You read alot into what I said that wasn't there. I simply said he had four years to do it. How many did he get?

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The Knights Templar were Satanists & so was Mother Teresa & so is the Catholic Church

Look to the Book of Revelations for answers to what we are experiencing now

It's not going to get better... until the end ...

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

You read alot into what I said that wasn't there. I simply said he had four years to do it. How many did he get?

In all reality, none.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I laugh when I read some comments. Hard for one man to do it by himself.
Some states gave him a lot of help. Tester, Joe Manchin. States Trump won by double digits and we wind up with Democrat senators. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It has often occurred to me that assassination might come into play. Or threats against his family members would be used to make him back off.
I’ve said many times, these Phuqers are evil, I mean literally evil. Who but Satan would target Christians and children the way that has been done in this country?
Sadly, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. We all know the election was stolen. We know that the government has declared war on the patriotic America’s.
The jigg’s just about up. I once thought we would band together and hang the SOBs from lamppost, but the last two years have shown me that we have become a nation of cowards. frown
Sadly, I can see those of us who refuse to be slaves taken out one by one.
Some “right wing nut clinging to his guns and religion” bloodily splashed across the front page will make those who aren’t sure cower into the corner and drink the koolaid!
At this point, I honestly feel the only thing I got left to lose is my soul. I’m sure of my salvation.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It has often occurred to me that assassination might come into play. Or threats against his family members would be used to make him back off.
I’ve said many times, these Phuqers are evil, I mean literally evil. Who but Satan would target Christians and children the way that has been done in this country?
Sadly, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. We all know the election was stolen. We know that the government has declared war on the patriotic America’s.
The jigg’s just about up. I once thought we would band together and hang the SOBs from lamppost, but the last two years have shown me that we have become a nation of cowards. frown
Sadly, I can see those of us who refuse to be slaves taken out one by one.
Some “right wing nut clinging to his guns and religion” bloodily splashed across the front page will make those who aren’t sure cower into the corner and drink the koolaid!
At this point, I honestly feel the only thing I got left to lose is my soul. I’m sure of my salvation.
7mm
I reload 223 Remington daily if that helps.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.