Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by UpTop
Qweers are a Godless bunch.

Your bunch of numbnuts being both closet queers and mere lip service christians?

Oh now you've done it. cry That one really stung! laugh We've no self-esteem left and we're all going to hell! cry laugh

Just pointing out the evidence, that your little circle of giggling girls seem to fascinated by the Gay. That's fine for you, but not my cup of tea.

You're a laughing stock and don't even know it. laugh laugh laugh We're just laughing our asses off at you. laugh laugh

Gay Girls do giggle a lot, teehee, teehee.

GB1

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
DBT How was your gay Aussie Mardi Gras celebration? I bet your butt is still a bit sore from the fisting

WORLD
Australia celebrates gay and lesbian Mardi Gras
Thousands of Australians crammed Sydney’s tiny gay quarter to applaud half-naked cowboys, gay rugby players and other scantily-dressed marchers in the city’s annual Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade Saturday.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Little Ribka, a natural born liar obsessed with the Gay.

Gay, gay, gaaaay, is all the little Tyke thinks and dreams about.......get a bedroom with your boyfriends, little ribka, and have the party you dream about.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Gay, gay, gaaaay, is all the little Tyke thinks and dreams about.......get a bedroom with your boyfriends, little ribka, and have the party you dream about.

You can put a tampon in your anus to help stop bleeding they say

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

Is that what you and your other tyke mates do is it?

Looks like you've spent some time scanning your wall posters and posting up here at this site BTW.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Being a deviant, you seem to know all about it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you have any idea how schizophrenic you sound? Since you think homosexuality is perfectly moral, how in the world is it an insult to ribka for you to call him that which you think is good and virtuous? True, ribka, like me, knows homosexuality is practically a moral crime (certainly a vicious sexual perversion, as the greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jerusalem have unanimously agreed) but how in the heck is it an insult for you to call ribka a homo when (1) he knows you think its a virtue; and (2) you have zero credibility with him (or with anyone else, for that matter)? I mean, it's just idiocy; its virtually a self-contradiction, to say nothing of childish. You really need to start thinking through your position before you let your fingers anywhere near a keyboard because you unerringly spout incoherent nonsense. Its been days since I challenged you to make the case for the objective moral superiority of your position and instead of attempting a response, all you can do is call names like a small child. You're not impressing anyone DBT. You're coming off as an idiot.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/23/23.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
DBT, let me put it in terms you might be able to understand: Do you think that ribka or me, or anyone else here who has defended morality, gives one wit about not having your approval---the approval of a man who thinks it moral for one man to put his penis in the anus of another and then to ejaculate in that anus? Why would any reasonable, normal, decent human-being want the approval of a person who thinks that's acceptable behavior? crazy

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you have any idea how schizophrenic you sound? Since you think homosexuality is perfectly moral, how in the world is it an insult to ribka for you to call him that which you think is good and virtuous? True, ribka, like me, knows homosexuality is practically a moral crime (certainly a vicious sexual perversion, as the greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jerusalem have unanimously agreed) but how in the heck is it an insult for you to call ribka a homo when (1) he knows you think its a virtue; and (2) you have zero credibility with him (or with anyone else, for that matter)? I mean, it's just idiocy; its virtually a self-contradiction, to say nothing of childish. You really need to start thinking through your position before you let your fingers anywhere near a keyboard because you unerringly spout incoherent nonsense. Its been days since I challenged you to make the case for the objective moral superiority of your position and instead of attempting a response, all you can do is call names like a small child. You're not impressing anyone DBT. You're coming off as an idiot.

I'm not the one in attack mode, while pretending to be a good upright christian...that is you and your ilk.

The prentence of being a good upright christian while initiating and engaging in your foul behaviour proves you and your ilk to be the very thing you falsely accuse me of being.

You sir prove yourself to be liar and a hypocrite. Given the security of anonymity, just another low life who loves nothing more than act the Insufferable Prick.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There are some awesome folks in Australia. Unfortunately, there are also others.... Same way in the states, or anywhere for that matter.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Another little girl, proud of her self perceived cleverness, yet full of sh*t and bile.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm not the one in attack mode, while pretending to be a good upright christian...that is you and your ilk.

The prentence of being a good upright christian while initiating and engaging in your foul behaviour proves you and your ilk to be the very thing you falsely accuse me of being.

You sir prove yourself to be liar and a hypocrite. Given the security of anonymity, just another low life who loves nothing more than act the Insufferable Prick.

You still don't get it. Why would any Christian give a rat's ass whether an atheist thinks well of him or not? crazy Moreover, you're the one constantly posting new comments effectively paying a compliment to your interlocutors by calling then that which you consider virtuous! crazy You're literally so confused, you don't know whether you're coming or going.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are some awesome folks in Australia. Unfortunately, there are also others.... Same way in the states, or anywhere for that matter.

You of course believing yourself to be good decent and upright, yet happily engage with insults, spilling your intolerance, hate and bile.

Hypocrite.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You still don't get it. Why would any Christian give a rat's ass whether an atheist thinks well of him or not? crazy Moreover, you're the one constantly posting new comments effectively paying a compliment to your interlocutors by calling then that which you consider virtuous! crazy You're literally so confused, you don't know whether you're coming or going.

You and your type prove it by being here spilling your guts like vindictive clowns.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You and your type prove it by being here spilling your guts like vindictive clowns.

Oh that one really hurt! laugh laugh laugh grin

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

You of course believing yourself to be good decent and upright, yet happily engage with insults, spilling your intolerance, hate and bile.

Hypocrite.

Actually,I don't but that's beside the point. When did I spill hate and bile?

Tarquin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
DBT, let me put it in terms you might be able to understand: Do you think that ribka or me, or anyone else here who has defended morality, gives one wit about not having your approval---the approval of a man who thinks it moral for one man to put his penis in the anus of another and then to ejaculate in that anus? Why would any reasonable, normal, decent human-being want the approval of a person who thinks that's acceptable behavior? crazy

Boom!! Sounds reasonable to me...

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Hypocrite.

Actually,I don't but that's beside the point. When did I spill hate and bile?

Tarquin, you are correct....I've said this before, and it is just for your info....I have noticed that atheists, who profess a desire for rational debate, often degenerate their own arguments into accusations and insults. When this happens, it means they have nothing rational to offer.

I've learned to just put them on ignore and move on...

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Raspy

Boom!! Sounds reasonable to me...

DBT just isn't getting the message, so let me drive the point home: it's like wanting the approval of someone who thinks it's okay to phucgk a sheep, or a horse or a dog. No normal, decent, moral, rational being would ever give a rat's ass about having the approval of such a person.

Tarquin
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

362 members (160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,724
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.