-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How they ever heard the phrase “squeal like a pig”?

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They tried that here in Colorado. Didn't make it past the suburbs.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These idiots wanna come out here and goof around? Somebody needs to educate them to the 3 Esses! Shoot, shovel, and shut the hell up!
Actually there’s enough hog farms around that the second ess is optional, unless you worry about contaminating the bacon! grin
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't know where all this got started. It's probably just something somebody cooked up to get a reaction. But rioting, burning, and so on just doesn't fly out in the country.

In the first place, County Sheriffs and Deputies will shoot the schitt out of people for stuff like that out in the country.

A bunch like in that meme shows up, about a half dozen Deputies would roll out with pump guns, tell them, "go home", and that would be the end of it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If they do show up in rural America you can bet your sweet ass there will be plenty of cops around to protect them. They won't lift a finger to keep BLM/ANTIFA from burning your homes, barns, businesses or beating/killing you but they will make sure you get killed or locked up if you try to protect you and yours. Just remember, even though it might be hard at times, the cops are your friends.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If they do show up in rural America you can bet your sweet ass there will be plenty of cops around to protect them. They won't lift a finger to keep BLM/ANTIFA from burning your homes, barns, businesses or beating/killing you but they will make sure you get killed or locked up if you try to protect you and yours. Just remember, even though it might be hard at times, the cops are your friends.

Maybe where you live. Not here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I wouldn't bet on it.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Damn Blackheart....you really should move to someplace safe. Around here, the deputies get comendations for mag dumps.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hasn't anyone noticed that those turds generally only get away with their violent, fear inducing chit inside the city limits of overwhelmingly democrat run cities?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I wouldn't bet on it.

The Southeast is a very different world than the Northeast.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Plumdog

Damn Blackheart....you really should move to someplace safe. Around here, the deputies get comendations for mag dumps.
It's tough to be optimistic after watching the shyt show of summer 2020, how well the cops did their jobs to protect and serve and what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I wouldn't bet on it.

I seem to remember a good bit of the rioting of summer 2020 happening in the Southeast.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I wouldn't bet on it.

They ain’t coming‘round here…

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I seem to remember a good bit of the rioting of summer 2020 happening in the Southeast.
Rural Southeast?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They come down here where I'm at looking for trouble and they going to get what they came for.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I wouldn't bet on it.

Yeah. Some went on in Louisville. The National Guard got called out. Not much happened. One guy pulled a handgun and shot in their direction and got an AR round in the chest for his trouble.

It was a lot more noise than action.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Rural Southeast?
They didn't do much rural anywhere that I heard of.. Doesn't mean they won't in the future and I doubt rural folks will be treated much different than Rittenhouse if they use deadly force to defend themselves.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Come on out and play!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It'll be like taking the pigeons to the cat.... Them Antifa azzholes are dumb, but they ain't THAT fugging dumb! GMAFB!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I thought they were all here griping about needing to fight Putin.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,782
Posts18,477,172
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.