A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Why is our nation in serious decline? The all-knowing “Q” said:

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Q

As Q said, Some must walk through the darkness to see the light. They cant be told, they have to be shown.

Yep, the Patriots are leading people from dark to light.

They wont be redpilled about the dimocommies without the crap firs hitting the fan.

The comment appears to be referencing the beliefs of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which suggests that there is a secret plot by a "deep state" against former U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters. The idea of "walking through darkness to see the light" suggests that individuals must endure hardships or negative experiences in order to fully understand and appreciate a positive outcome.

The comment also seems to imply that those who oppose the Patriots (presumably Trump supporters) are "dimocommies" (a derogatory term combining "Democrats" and "communists"), and that only when things become dire ("the crap hitting the fan") will these opponents be convinced of the Patriots' cause.

It's important to note that the ideas expressed in this comment are not based in fact, and the QAnon conspiracy theory has been widely debunked by numerous credible sources.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

K22 #18305794 04/02/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Why is our nation in serious decline? The all-knowing “Q” said:

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Q

And another believer has joined us.
Thank you and welcome to the Truth.

QAnon believers often use language that suggests they are part of a special group that has access to exclusive information or knowledge, which they refer to as "the Truth". This can create a sense of community and belonging for those who subscribe to their beliefs, and the language used in this context may serve to reinforce this sense of shared identity and purpose.

When a new person expresses agreement with QAnon beliefs or joins a QAnon forum or group, they may be welcomed as a fellow believer and congratulated for "seeing the Truth". This type of language is often used to build enthusiasm and a sense of camaraderie among members of the group.

It's important to note, however, that the beliefs of QAnon are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. The use of such language may serve to create a sense of belonging, but it can also reinforce false or harmful beliefs that can ultimately be damaging to individuals and society.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Him, Milley, McKenzie, Austin and Blinkin are going down to GITMO.

Unless as Q says, "They take the easy way out".

Cruz and Hawley (iirc) already got the first three for lying to congress on the first Afghanistan set of hearings when they said they reported the intel reports on the enemies approach to the Big Guy, indicating Joe Biden, when actually they were giving the reports to Obama. It came about because Bidet insisted they didn't give him the intel reports. TFF.

The comment you provided appears to be referencing a conspiracy theory that suggests that several high-ranking officials, including Milley, McKenzie, Austin, and Blinken, will be arrested and detained at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, commonly known as "GITMO". The commenter suggests that these officials will be held accountable for their alleged crimes, and that they may try to avoid prosecution by taking their own lives.

The comment also references Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, who are accused of falsely claiming that they had received intelligence reports about the enemy's approach during the first set of hearings on the situation in Afghanistan. The commenter suggests that Cruz and Hawley played a role in exposing the alleged wrongdoing of these officials.

It's important to note that these claims are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. The Guantanamo Bay detention camp is used to detain individuals suspected of terrorism or related offenses, and high-ranking government officials are not typically held there. Furthermore, the accusations made against Milley, McKenzie, Austin, and Blinken are unfounded and lack any credible evidence.

Whip #18305811 04/02/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he reasons why people believe in QAnon conspiracy theories are complex and varied, and can vary from individual to individual. However, there are several factors that may contribute to why people believe in QAnon.

One of the main factors is the sense of community and belonging that QAnon can provide. The conspiracy theory often presents itself as an exclusive and secret knowledge that only a select few have access to, which can create a sense of camaraderie among believers. This sense of community can be particularly attractive to those who feel disconnected or marginalized from mainstream society.

Another factor is the appeal of a simple narrative that explains complex events. QAnon often presents complex and confusing events in a simple, black-and-white narrative that is easy to understand. This can be comforting to individuals who feel overwhelmed or confused by current events.

Additionally, confirmation bias and the echo chamber effect can contribute to belief in QAnon. People who believe in QAnon may seek out and consume information that confirms their existing beliefs, while rejecting information that contradicts those beliefs. This can create an echo chamber where the same ideas are reinforced and amplified, making it difficult for individuals to consider alternative viewpoints.

It's important to note that the beliefs of QAnon are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. Despite this, people may continue to believe in QAnon for a variety of reasons.

Whip #18305820 04/02/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
QAnon supporters may use the phrase "the storm is coming" to refer to an anticipated event or series of events that will lead to a reckoning or a "great awakening" for society. When you add up the numerical values of the letters in this phrase using gematria, it adds up to 253:
T (20) + H (8) + E (5) + S (19) + T (20) + O (15) + R (18) + M (13) + I (9) + S (19) + C (3) + O (15) + M (13) + I (9) + N (14) + G (7) = 253

2 + 5 + 3 = 10, which reduces to 1 + 0 = 1. This is sometimes interpreted as a reference to the idea that the storm will bring about a new beginning or a new era.

Some QAnon supporters believe that former President Donald Trump is working behind the scenes to dismantle a global cabal of powerful elites who engage in human trafficking and other criminal activities. The phrase "Donald J. Trump" has 17 letters, which some see as further evidence of his connection to the movement.

QAnon supporters may look for numerical patterns in news articles or public statements that they believe point to the existence of the cabal or its activities. For example, they may point to the number 666 as appearing in various contexts, such as the number of a particular bill or the number of a building associated with a particular person or group. They may see this as evidence of a Satanic or evil influence at work.

Whip #18305826 04/03/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q said "the dawn of a new day"

IC B3

Whip #18305827 04/03/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q said "The world is a stage."

Whip #18305831 04/03/23
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q said " Gods son blood, forgiveness, repent"

Whip #18305984 04/03/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Confused

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Confused

Like Q said “the storm is coming”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Confused

And Q spoketh, “you are not alone, son.”

79S #18307559 04/03/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
One of the main factors is the sense of community and belonging that QAnon can provide. The conspiracy theory often presents itself as an exclusive and secret knowledge that only a select few have access to, which can create a sense of camaraderie among believers. This sense of community can be particularly attractive to those who feel disconnected or marginalized from mainstream society.

Another factor is the appeal of a simple narrative that explains complex events. QAnon often presents complex and confusing events in a simple, black-and-white narrative that is easy to understand. This can be comforting to individuals who feel overwhelmed or confused by current events.

Additionally, confirmation bias and the echo chamber effect can contribute to belief in QAnon. People who believe in QAnon may seek out and consume information that confirms their existing beliefs, while rejecting information that contradicts those beliefs. This can create an echo chamber where the same ideas are reinforced and amplified, making it difficult for individuals to consider alternative viewpoints.

It's important to note that the beliefs of QAnon are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. Despite this, people may continue to believe in QAnon for a variety of reasons.

LOL!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18307767 04/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This has been a funny thread. Its is slowing down now that K22 and Jag are finally connecting dots.

Whip #18307924 04/03/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Whip #18307973 04/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL!!

What's really hilarious is his last statement, which shows where his information comes from......................" It's important to note that the beliefs of QAnon are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. Despite this, people may continue to believe in QAnon for a variety of reasons."

There is no such thing as Qanon. That word was made up by the Media/CIA. There is Q and there are anon's. Then the really giggly part " widely debunked by credible sources". That is a liberal pysop that give the effect of credibility without showing proof. So who are these "credible sources"?

Page 1,775 of 2,280 1 2 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,189
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.