Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Since my identically named thread that was posted fifteen minutes before this one has been ignored, I’ll add my comments here. Everything they make is ugly. Why do they always use brass? I don’t get it.

If they WERE going to use brass, why make a double action that otherwise looks like something made post turn of the 20th Century when brass framed revolvers were more than fifty years out of date? Why not make a single action? There were a few cartridge conversion single actions that probably had brass frames at some point or another.

That's what I was wondering. Why not a single action?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
[Linked Image from henryusa.com]

Looks like an old Colt, High Standard and H&R had a "three way". $928....

Do you have to pull the pin and take the cylinder out to load it? eek

No.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It looks like a revolver that was clearly maximized in design for ease of manufacture, and when they got it all done said...Hey wait, we need to do something aesthetic...let's add a brass grip frame/trigger guard.

E
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
E
They should chamber the sq bt in 45 Colt. Add a lanyard ring. And call it the Bubba.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
They're an interesting company. God bless 'em, it's like they have the right idea, but they don't really have any gun people working there. Everything they make looks like it was well-produced, just a little off. And the brass, get rid of the brass. It's not like the largest proportion of their market goes around with gold chains around their necks. The style of their guns just seems to scream, "Designed in NYC by an Italian American guy who's never been south of Newark, west of Binghamton or north of White Plains. Their guns look like they belong in 1950's comic books.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They make some interesting choices...but they sell a lot of guns, so someone is buying them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Imperato donates to a lot of good causes but that boy needs to be chained up in the Texas Rangers museum until he learns what a revolver and lever action are supposed to look like.

Last edited by SargeMO; 04/13/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Just not exciting, or lust provoking

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
They're an interesting company. God bless 'em, it's like they have the right idea, but they don't really have any gun people working there. Everything they make looks like it was well-produced, just a little off. And the brass, get rid of the brass. It's not like the largest proportion of their market goes around with gold chains around their necks. The style of their guns just seems to scream, "Designed in NYC by an Italian American guy who's never been south of Newark, west of Binghamton or north of White Plains. Their guns look like they belong in 1950's comic books.

I think you're onto something.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Did the Guinea from Henry put this out as an April fools joke? $1k? Really? I can hear that meathead Sean Hannity going on about how great Henry is and how much he loves practicing at the “target range” with his new Henry revolver.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at the colt 1877 grip and compare it to Henry pistol they are damn near identical. Must be for the cowboy action crowd.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Did the Guinea from Henry put this out as an April fools joke? $1k? Really? I can hear that meathead Sean Hannity going on about how great Henry is and how much he loves practicing at the “target range” with his new Henry revolver.

You know it's gonna happen.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Somebody had to make the “Chiappa Rhino” look good...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Since my identically named thread that was posted fifteen minutes before this one has been ignored, I’ll add my comments here. Everything they make is ugly. Why do they always use brass? I don’t get it.

If they WERE going to use brass, why make a double action that otherwise looks like something made post turn of the 20th Century when brass framed revolvers were more than fifty years out of date? Why not make a single action? There were a few cartridge conversion single actions that probably had brass frames at some point or another.

That's what I was wondering. Why not a single action?
That would have been a more natural extension of their line of lever action rifles.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Based on their rifle quality these are gonna be a hard pass as well. I like the company. I like what he does. Lord knows he try’s but it’s just another swing and a miss from them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Anteloper

LMAO! 😂😂😂

The Chiappa Rhino looks like a “Masterpiece” compared to Henry’s latest ABORTION. 🤪

Ruger should do a .38 version of their El Cheapo Wrangler revolver and retail it for $249.00. to compete with Henry’s latest embarrassment. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I can hear that meathead Sean Hannity going on about how great Henry is and how much he loves practicing at the “target range” with his new Henry revolver.

Well, he is a "marksman" after all. Who the hell refers to themself with that term?

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Those are ugly. Buy a decent Smith for that price

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Anteloper

LMAO! 😂😂😂

The Chiappa Rhino looks like a “Masterpiece” compared to Henry’s latest ABORTION. 🤪

Ruger should do a .38 version of their El Cheapo Wrangler revolver and retail it for $249.00. to compete with Henry’s latest embarrassment. 😜

I've seen a Rhino in person, and I'd have to agree.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 54 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,620
Posts18,511,927
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.