Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Is this actually true & if so may I hear the Truth behind the justification?

https://sportingshooter.com.au/news/bow-hunting-ban-set-to-fly-in-south-australia/#:~:text=Bows%20and%20crossbows%20are%20to%20be%20banned%20from,by%20the%20Department%20of%20Environment%20and%20Water%20%28DEW%29.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Aussies in general are weak subservient beta males and very enthusiastically supported gun bans confiscations and covid lock downs.

Most of the poosy Aussie men loved their fakes vaccines and endless unproven boosters and covid concentration camps

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ignore little tyke ribka - he's got a habit of defecating everywhere.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Is this actually true & if so may I hear the Truth behind the justification?

https://sportingshooter.com.au/news/bow-hunting-ban-set-to-fly-in-south-australia/#:~:text=Bows%20and%20crossbows%20are%20to%20be%20banned%20from,by%20the%20Department%20of%20Environment%20and%20Water%20%28DEW%29.

Sadly, it does appear to be true. Our politicians are out of control.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Was just a short while ago my family had a strong intention of traveling to Australia to do the take in the rich history & people.

That desire just shriveled up and disappeared. Someone over there needs to band together & fight for what is right.

Sounds like there was no room for debate or anything. And I thought the USA was messed up! Suppose if the left gets their way we will be rolling over just the same!

Last edited by Hunterapp; 04/16/23.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Was just a short while ago my family had a strong intention of traveling to Australia to do the take in the rich history & people.

That desire just shriveled up and disappeared. Someone over there needs to band together & fight for what is right.

sounds like there was no room for debate or anything. Ant I thought the USA was messed up! Suppose if the left gets their way we will be rolling over just the same!

Both are messed up. The world is messed up. We try to preserve our freedoms and quality of lfe as best we can, but the tide is too strong and not enough people care.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I wonder what the "reasoning" behind the bow hunting ban is? Hunting with firearms is still permitted. I thought the law makers in WA were bad, but SA want to start giving them a run for their money.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably animal rights activists lobbying in terms of animal cruelty.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Anywhere with poorly commercialized Archery hunting I fear the TV personalities that are using marginal equipment & taking poor shots for that equipment. I applaud tv & internet personalities that are learning they have made mistakes & or admitting those mistakes. The archer that learns & moves on to more leather shot choices & equipment is something I would like to advocate.

As for the animal activist, if they choose to go meat free in their diet I am fine with that. On the other hand if they feel the need to impose they're values on the public we have a right to take issue with the activist.

I see it this way, correct me if need be. I am truly gluten intolerant. I have taken a long time to realize this condition of gluten intolerance & avoid Gluten products across the board. Gluten is truly bad for me & roughly 2% of the US population. Over 1% of the US population has undiagnosed gluten intolerance. the side effects of undiagnosed gluten intolerance is huge. Do you suppose we should outlaw Gluten?

Lets go a bit more controversial with the Sugar, High fructose & processed foods. Diabetes is a ever increasing problem in the US. Perhaps in Australia as well. I believe Robert lusting, Metabolic Syndrome is the root cause in most cases of Diabetes & NAFL.

If we want to do the world a favor lets outlaw something that may benefit mankind. Let's limit the availability of the root cause of Diabetes & NAFL in a drastic way.

Watch the following link, I think we can find a better way to improve our world.

Robert Lusting, Metabolic syndrom.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Are we going to allow a few radicals to take away a great food source & a outstanding way to stimulate the Vagus nerve? Ill argue that those seeking to outlaw Archery hunting all together are looking to deprive some of a healthy food choice & a opportunity to stimulate there Vagus nerve in a healthy way.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 45 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.