Hop To
Page 2,531 of 4,030 1 2 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 4029 4030
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If only they were just bucking for a section 8. And if only that was still possible.

I never would have thought, this would become an everyday occurrence !!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
[Linked Image from cdn.someecards.com]
First heard that 40+ years ago at a big accident in Snoqualmie Pass. Semi stopped because of a roll over with two cars in front of him. Slightly banked corner and the truck slid downhill sideways and a bunch more rigs stopped behind. WST steps out of his car, falls and slides at least 10 feet. Dropping stuff out of his pockets. Another Trooper told him to get his stuff fast... "you know that's black ice!"

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Butt Light/Bud Gay has been pretending to be beer since LOOOONNNGGGG befor the LGHDTVMTV+- movement was a thing

Kinda reminds me of Jeff Gordon. The rainbow warrior.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by TRexF16
So that's how it works now? It's OK to post something completely and obviously outlandish, encourage its distribution, and it's up to the sane to refute it?
What ever happened to providing sources and citations for up front for your own claims?

OK, I'm over it now - sorry for the interruption.

Rex

The point of meme's are to generate a reaction from the reader. If you disagree with a meme it's your responsibility to research it. There's nothing wrong with asking for a posters resource when he posts a rebuttal to a meme without stating his source of knowledge.
"Resource please", is merely asking the poster if he is replying with an "Opinion" or pointing out a meme is factually false.

I personally participate in the meme thread as an avenue for outing scuzzy POS treasonous democrats, such as yourself Dickface.

The referenced meme certainly did it's job.

Well, aren't you a piece of work? Having trouble holding your cheap liquor? You couldn't manage the slight effort to see that I actually added context that validates the spirit of the meme? Couldn't catch the obvious clue? Put down the booze and try to catch up.

Treasonous democrat, my ass.
Free me, I'm sorry you misunderstood that my post was not in response to your post which did validate the context of the meme I'd posted. I included your links because they did partially validate the meme in question. My post was directed to TRexF16 and Houston-2. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you won't take offence.

Comical.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Butt Light/Bud Gay has been pretending to be beer since LOOOONNNGGGG befor the LGHDTVMTV+- movement was a thing

Kinda reminds me of Jeff Gordon. The rainbow warrior.

At Least Jeff Gordon does not pretend to be a Girl That we know about.

He keeps it in the closet if he does.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by DMc

If only they were just bucking for a section 8. And if only that was still possible.

I never would have thought, this would become an everyday occurrence !!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮
Clinger acted like a woman to GET OUT.
Biden's queers act like women to GET IN.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by DMc
So that's how it works now? It's OK to post something completely and obviously outlandish, encourage its distribution, and it's up to the sane to refute it?
What ever happened to providing sources and citations for up front for your own claims?

Rex

The point of meme's are to generate a reaction from the reader. If you disagree with a meme it's your responsibility to research it. There's nothing wrong with asking for a posters resource when he posts a rebuttal to a meme without stating his source of knowledge.
"Resource please", is merely asking the poster if he is replying with an "Opinion" or pointing out a meme is factually false.

I personally participate in the meme thread as an avenue for outing scuzzy POS treasonous democrats, such as yourself Dickface.

Well, aren't you a piece of work? Having trouble holding your cheap liquor? You couldn't manage the slight effort to see that I actually added context that validates the spirit of the meme? Couldn't catch the obvious clue? Put down the booze and try to catch up.

Free me, I'm sorry you misunderstood that my post was not in response to your post which did validate the context of the meme I'd posted. I included your links because they did partially validate the meme in question. My post was directed to TRexF16 and Houston-2. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you won't take offence.

Comical.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
^^^^^^^^^^YES^^^^^^^^^^

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by persiandog
Masterful!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by persiandog
Masterful!!!

That’s good

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by DMc

Rex

Well, since you've now cleared up that "scuzzy POS treasonous democrats, such as yourself Dickface." was directed at me, I'll just say for the record that I've been a registered republican for my entire life (including my 30 years military service) and have never once voted for a Dem. I just think it's wrong to lie by saying one of those Dems said something he never did, and then try to spread it around the net. Makes us conservatives look both dumb and bad. Better to win the fight against them with honor.
Just my two cents.
Rex

Last edited by TRexF16; 04/19/23.
Page 2,531 of 4,030 1 2 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 4029 4030

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

241 members (160user, 270wsmnutt, 2500HD, 21, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 12,329 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,077
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.