D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
полезный дурак

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If at first you don't succeed at starting WW III, try, try again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Watching yet another talking head is not the way to get the news. I know, I know, the internet is hard and scary.

There is a lot of raw footage coming out if you are willing to look for it. Telegram is packed with it. A lot of it finds it's way onto reddit. A lot of it is raw in the dirt combat footage. Youtube is useless for this,

Here is a good one ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...positions_of_the_wagners_are_stormed_by/

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There's no "good guys" in that war, and and the average citizens on both sides are the losers.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This war is the closest thing to historical European conflicts in a very long time. Two modern peers fighting a modern war - sans the nukes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like some of you people don’t support Ukraine. I suggest you get in line with current Pres Trump’s way of doing things.

To insinuate the Democrats or Biden are responsible is just plain ignorant.

Connect the dots…Biden is dead, Trump and the Patriots are handling this conflict as they damn well please !

Good Job Trump !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm disinclined to support the democrap money laundering operation in pUkraine and the lies of the MIC Cartel as a pretext to continue their govt-funded welfare program.

So Fahq you.

Z
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
[Linked Image from starecat.com]

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It seems odd that all we see or hear of is Russians being destroyed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
More importantly, Are there any dots being connected?

Not by you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If multiple accounts from various sources are accurate there's been large scale missile attacks on Ukraine and Russia sent a large flight of TU-95s over.

Of course, there's always the possibility of the reports being false and are being spread in order to give NATO justification to become further involved in the conflict Russians false hope.

I guess we'll see.

Good Lord.

Bristoe was walking down the street one day, and stumbled across a large pile of horse crap. I mean, a mountain of it. He immediately grabbed a shovel, and dug furiously, exclaiming "there must be a pony in there somewhere! And if not, it must be because NATO took it, to goad Putin into war!!"

Plumdumb was walking down the street one day and found a huge pile of horse crap. He thought CNN left it for him so he grabbed a shovel and ate it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
It seems odd that all we see or hear of is Russians being destroyed.
Aside from the American media cartel, it makes sense that we see this.

Russia has an economy about the size of California and is fighting against 7 of the 10 largest economies in the World plus many more smaller economies. It's inevitable that some of that gear is going to score hits just due to shear volume.

Basically, all the American vassal states have cleared out their military inventories and sent it to the Ukraine. It's frankly amazing how well Russia is doing against that.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just checked:
GAF meter still sitting on Zero

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, American greed and corruption started this whole fiasco. But, the Ukrainians and Russians are paying the biggest price. What we are sending in ammo and explosives is the cheap part. Both Russia and Ukraine are losing their best and brightest and their next generation in this war.

The people who were using Ukraine as their private money laundering schemes should be the ones on the front lines. Another classic case of American politicians $hitting in someone else's nest and then walking away with fat offshore bank accounts.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Reports that I'm seeing says that Russia has located the storage areas for much of the heavy equipment that has been distributed to Ukraine and conducted a massive missile strike yesterday on the equipment.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Reports that I'm seeing says that Russia has located the storage areas for much of the heavy equipment that has been distributed to Ukraine and conducted a massive missile strike yesterday on the equipment.
If I was Russia, that would be my number one priority. Hit the new equipment, ammo, fuel, and spare parts, logistical support trucks before it made it to the field.

I saw some Ukrainian propaganda about Russian generals selling tank engines on the black market. Got to wonder if the Ukrainians were stupid enough to buy them and lead the Russians light to their supply depots.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/01/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The end is inevitable. It's just a matter of time and how much punishment the Zelenskyy regime is willing to endure. It could've ended the first day and at any time up to present. The Biden administration is willing to sacrifice all of Ukraine in order to protect their malfeasance.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I saw some Ukrainian propaganda about Russian generals selling tank engines on the black market. Got to wonder if the Ukrainians were stupid enough to buy them and lead the Russians light to their supply depots.

One guy has been speculating that some Ukranians are giving the Russians information on where the equipment is being stored in order to stop the Ukranian offensive,..which would be disastrous to the Ukraine military.

There's no confirmation. But it's something that makes sense. A big chunk of the Ukranian military has had enough of being sent into the meat grinder. Especially now that a large part of the Ukranian military is made up of men who were forcibly dragged off the street and sent to the front.

The people of Ukraine has had enough of this. About a fourth of the population has left Ukraine. Most went to Poland. Many of the ethnic Russians in the Donbass region have fled to Belarus.

I would guess that many will never return. Many aren't going to have anything to return to.

Page 2 of 150 1 2 3 4 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (160user, 007FJ, 204guy, 1936M71, 222ND, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,628
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.