Campfire Ranger
K

GB1

K22 #18406382 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I guess I'll have to do it, K22. It seems a lot of AntiQubers have short memories.

I appreciate Military Intel for developing The Plan and then for giving us clues to not give up hope that everything would be OK and Trump and the Patriots were in control and why they were leading people to the Great Awakening and that we would get our country back and get justice back and the pukes would face justice and feel pain and the Swamp would be drained and with Trump we would MAGA.

I'd like to see those Military Intel Patriots get the appreciation they deserve for developing the plan to destroy the satanic Neonazi NWO and WEF and for bringing the truth out.

God bless America, Trump, Q and US.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18406400 05/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18406407 05/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18406410 05/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

K22 #18406519 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You mean I was right? Trump really did do the Maritime Law deal with Executive Order 13848 on Sept 12, 2018 and Federalized the National Guard and Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance before the 2020 election because Trump KNEW that Biden and the DNC and 5 EYES and CCP was going to cheat and win and have a successful coup engineered by a foreign entity put a billegerant agent in the White House so we are under a COG which is a form of Martial Law? Darn, i was ust kidding youse guys.

Can an American be a belligerent foreign agent? What's something like that called? Treason?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I figure the woolve and Loco Johnny and Jerkoff Handy and Leeroy Jeddi and JayQube and Smokeapole and other military law geniuses are gonna be along shortly and explain the Possie Comittatus Act and Federal Resilience Act and President Trumps War Powers Act and, well, everything shortly. I mean, those guys know everything Trump can do and did from CNN and MSNBS. Trump and Q ain't getting schiett past that crew. They know Trump is through and America is well and truly screwed.

They know Trump is just leading us down the Rabbit Hole when he says " We will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

Oh jeez not this crap again.

Maritime law. Admiralty. Gold-fringed flags.

I was wondering with the writers' strike and all, maybe your posts would stop for a while.

I guess not.

Wow.

There is literally nothing you won't believe.

K22 #18406557 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
If there is some secret operation why would a “Q” even post anything?

A Mind fugg operation with a narcissistic ego, thats why !
The operation is/was not secret. It was told to you in advance of it going into play. It was you that didn't want see or hear it. The choice to know was yours. Secret? Only to those carrying half empty lamps.

Loco is too loco to know Q and even Trump could not be too specific with full names and dates and acts and plans. Why? Its a Military plan.
NO ONE is allowed to reveal exact Military plan info.

Gee, like thats just too hard for the AntiQuber geniuses to figure out.

YGBSM

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/07/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18406661 05/07/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So now Flynn is a “Judas”, per Ariel. Who to believe now. What about the picture of Flynn in the coffee shop with the Q on his coffee cup and then Flynn and his family taking the Q oath? Oh my…

Last edited by WhiteTail48; 05/07/23.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum

You mean I was right? Trump really did do the Maritime Law deal with Executive Order 13848 on Sept 12, 2018 and Federalized the National Guard and Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance before the 2020 election because Trump KNEW that Biden and the DNC and 5 EYES and CCP was going to cheat and win and have a successful coup engineered by a foreign entity put a billegerant agent in the White House so we are under a COG which is a form of Martial Law? Darn, i was ust kidding youse guys.

Can an American be a belligerent foreign agent? What's something like that called? Treason?

I figure the woolve and Loco Johnny and Jerkoff Handy and Leeroy Jeddi and JayQube and Smokeapole and other military law geniuses are gonna be along shortly and explain the Possie Comittatus Act and Federal Resilience Act and President Trumps War Powers Act and, well, everything shortly. I mean, those guys know everything Trump can do and did from CNN and MSNBS. Trump and Q ain't getting schiett past that crew. They know Trump is through and America is well and truly screwed.

They know Trump is just leading us down the Rabbit Hole when he says " We will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

I was wondering with the writers' strike and all, maybe your posts would stop for a while.

I guess not.

Wow.

You would benefit by taking a Citizenship 101 class. Yes, the Judicial system changed from a common law to maritime law with the wording change in the Constitution. A US flag with gold fringe around it represents Admiralty Law, ie Maritime Law. Even the original Blacks Law Dictionary declares there are 3 United States, it also makes a distinction in US citizen vs citizen of the many States. One has Rights, the other has privileges. Do a search.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

So know Flynn is a “Judas”, per Ariel. Who to believe now. What about the picture of Flynn in the coffee shop with the Q on his coffee cup and then Flynn and his family taking the Q oath? Oh my…

Your funny.

K22 #18406718 05/07/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

So know Flynn is a “Judas”, per Ariel. Who to believe now. What about the picture of Flynn in the coffee shop with the Q on his coffee cup and then Flynn and his family taking the Q oath? Oh my…

Your funny.

It’s you’re, not your.

And you and your insane, delusional conspiracies are quite entertaining!!

Whip #18406820 05/07/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no plan azzwipes

K22 #18407192 05/07/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

I guess not.

Wow.

You would benefit by taking a Citizenship 101 class. Yes, the Judicial system changed from a common law to maritime law with the wording change in the Constitution.

It did not.

A US flag with gold fringe around it represents Admiralty Law, ie Maritime Law.

Please show us the law establishing that.

Even the original Blacks Law Dictionary declares there are 3 United States, it also makes a distinction in US citizen vs citizen of the many States. One has Rights, the other has privileges. Do a search.

Black's is only a dictionary, not law. And Black's does not declare that there are 3 United States, or anything else you said.

If you can show me in Black's where I am in error, I would love to see it.

Whip #18407280 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plumdumb,show me the real Biden on TV after Sept 12, 2018, you know, the one with blue eyes and 2 earlobes.

Show me the MSM video of the real Biden getting the 21 gun rapid fire salute at his coronation. He got the 3 gun, 2 firing, 1 in reserve, slow fire, 9 sec delay salute.

On the same day, Jan 20, 2020, Trump got the 21 gun rapid fire, 3 second delay salute at Joint Military base Andrew's.

Ha. You Tube rigged the heading saying Trump got the Farewell Salute. That was actually Trump getting the inauguration 21 gun inauguration salute.

Trumps Inaugural 21 Gun rapid fire salute

Bidens 3 gun slow fire FUNERAL salute. You Tube lied. This is NOT a 21 Gun rapid fire presidential inauguration salute.

9 second delay. Count the shots fire. A military funeral salute.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18407283 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plumdumb,show me the real Biden on TV after Sept 12, 2018, you know, the one with blue eyes and 2 earlobes.

Show me the MSM video of the real Biden getting the 21 gun rapid fire salute at his coronation. He got the 3 gun, 2 firing, 1 in reserve, slow fire, 9 sec delay salute. Why did fake Bidets inauguration start illegally 12 min before 12:00? Because it was a fake inauguration.

On the same day, Jan 20, 2020, Trump got the 21 gun rapid fire, 3 second delay salute at Joint Military base Andrew's.

Ha. You Tube rigged the heading saying Trump got the Farewell Salute. That was actually Trump getting the inauguration 21 gun inauguration salute.

Trumps Inaugural 21 Gun rapid fire salute

Bidens 3 gun slow fire FUNERAL salute. You Tube lied. This is NOT a 21 Gun rapid fire presidential inauguration salute.

9 second delay. Count the shots fire. A military funeral salute.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18407284 05/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plumdumb, show us a video of Biden/Hairass setting the Wreath at the Tomb of tge Unknown Soldier. It didn't happen. Tbe MILITARY set the Wreath.

Now look at videos of Trump/Pence and other presidents being allowed walk the Wreath forward to place it.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I guess not.

Wow.

You would benefit by taking a Citizenship 101 class. Yes, the Judicial system changed from a common law to maritime law with the wording change in the Constitution.

It did not.

A US flag with gold fringe around it represents Admiralty Law, ie Maritime Law.

Please show us the law establishing that.

Even the original Blacks Law Dictionary declares there are 3 United States, it also makes a distinction in US citizen vs citizen of the many States. One has Rights, the other has privileges. Do a search.

Black's is only a dictionary, not law. And Black's does not declare that there are 3 United States, or anything else you said.

If you can show me in Black's where I am in error, I would love to see it.

Never looked it up did you. Nor did you look up Black's LAW Dictionary or you wouldn't have ignorantly said that.
You can look all that stuff up yourself if you actually want to know, that way maybe you will remember.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Your funny.

It’s you’re, not your.

And you and your insane, delusional conspiracies are quite entertaining!!

Glad you corrected yours.

Whip #18407366 05/08/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,842 of 2,280 1 2 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, BABore, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 7 invisible), 1,663 guests, and 700 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,954
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.