Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You are Pretending aloud,about schit you've never seen,done or shot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can "afford" to read my EVERY word and gawk the Splendid Pixels,to "live" vicariously through my wares! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You went from a Deuce that don't exist,to DREAMING about a 223 wayyyy beyond your means,pretty quickly. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You are a MAGNIFICENT Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[/color]Yeah, the guy could be short and bald headed, living in a Shack in ButtFudk AK, being sloshed all the time, and waking up daily in the kitchen floor face down in the dog's dish or water dish, stark naked below the waist, and dreaming about the rest of the world all being " a MAGNIFICENT Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schitts ".. Not a classy guy like himself...

Yeah, the rest of us are "[color:#990000]Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
" at the half naked gnome with a hangover.

ain't easy being Schtick, is it Stumpy.... did Hutch take a piss on your head again? Gotta love that dog!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You "get" to fixate me 24/7 and relish your Homo Erotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps quantify how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you "escape" being you. Hint.

Bless your heart,you Brokedick.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

You "get" to fixate me 24/7 and relish your Homo Erotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps quantify how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you "escape" being you. Hint.

Bless your heart,you Brokedick.

Little Stick, how about posting some of those photos of you all dressed up with the lippy, high heels, wig and nice dress?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You and Shefire can duel,to sort out who thinks about me the most...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you gals can offer in the first hand are your Homoerotic Fantasies. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A shame that Lil'Dick Fhuqked up another thread, the 222 Rem is a great cartridge

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

You and Shefire can duel,to sort out who thinks about me the most...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you gals can offer in the first hand are your Homoerotic Fantasies. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Stumpy,

only time you cross my mind, is when I am busy wiping my ass on the toilet... that is a moment, that not much is really on my mind except wiping my ass... but with it concerning CRAP, I can see the correlation with my thoughts and opinions of your usual posts...

The rest of us out here are laughing right back at ya Stumpy...

We ALL know it ain't easy being Schtick...

on the personal end, I heard that Hutch ran off and looked for a new home, so he wouldn't have an owner that caused him so much embarrassment... any truth to that rumor?

if so, now you don't have to wake up at noon on a daily basis with your face, down in his dog dish, passed out drunk with a hangover, wondering who pissed all over the back of your head...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: Good one!
I have actually come to feel sorry for "small twig" - his pathetic and offensive personality is simply a sign of his small man syndrome and lack of self worth/esteem.
I know - I dealt with demented and angry people professionally for 29 years - psychiatric help is the only possible solution for them and then that only works half the time - sad.
I prefer to ignore his constant profane diatribes and simply read his postings to see if he has "matured" any - sadly, as of now he (it?) hasn't.
You are more patient with this human [bleep] than I.
Keep up the good work - maybe it will have a positive effect on the little cretin in the future?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have had a few 223s, a Speedy Gonzales Shilen/700 Fireball, and a BDL 222, 788 and 600 all in deuce.

IME, the deuce and FB shot circles around MY 223s, the TC Contender rifle was 1/2 moa, but the 700 VLS was not as solid, not bad, but not tight like my 222s or FB. A Howa 223 shot 5/8s, but just never gave me the warm and fuzzy's. No experience with a custom or T3 in a 223, though I would expect with good brass and loads, they will do fine.

I really enjoyed the mild mannered FB, but ejection/extraction off the former 223 700 donor was not positive/reliable, so for ME, my best shooting with my wares was with the 222s. I did some good field work with that VLS once I chopped it from 26 to 22 or 22.5 whichever it was,handled much better, but again the accuracy was not as solid for me, as the 222s I had...that BDL was NIB and I dropped it in an HS sporter stock, shot 3/8" just like my SG&Y FB....that was p/up used and was in a factory ADL stock.....it was a shooter.

No flies on the 222 for modest ranges - I feel it's best using 40s on varmints, they will fly 3700-3800, but 50-55s tops for what I would use a deuce on.......I will refrain from telling you how far a deer dropped to a 52 from a deuce, from a guy I was shooting with years back......it would shock folks. I dote on the 6BR if needing more range or bigger game.......and I suspect the 6CM would impress wink

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks 65BR. Appreciate your helpful experiences without a bunch of condescending, psudo swearing, childish babbling nonsense.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 65BR
...No flies on the 222 for modest ranges - I feel it's best using 40s on varmints, they will fly 3700-3800, but 50-55s tops for what I would use a deuce on.......I will refrain from telling you how far a deer dropped to a 52 from a deuce, from a guy I was shooting with years back......it would shock folks. I dote on the 6BR if needing more range or bigger game.......and I suspect the 6CM would impress wink

I agree about the 40 grain bullets. I switched to Hornady 40 gr. VMaxes some years back, but I think pretty much any 40 grainer would do. smile

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Centershot, you are welcome Sir. Good shooting smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.222, .223, 22-250. They all work. smile It's ok to own more than one varmint rifle.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Oh brother, what a set of varminters...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FB2 - that an Annie and Krico on top? All look nice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 65BR
FB2 - that an Annie and Krico on top? All look nice.

Yes, "Annie" is .222, Krico is .223, Sako 22/250

LOL
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Wringing out a new to me 222 Mag

Heavy p/dog gun

53 gr V Max........

Kills dogs a far as the eye can see

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Next barrel on my .222 will probably be a 10 twist to handle the 53 VMax and 53 TSX.

Right on! 222 is the daddy of the 223, 221,17rem,222mag Just to name a few. My lil Remington 700 Varmint special shoots like no other! 222 is a great lil cartridge. People don't like it, that's fine, they don't know what their missing.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Not only is .222 a great lil cartridge, but so is .20-222 and .17-222. Just have one supply of .222 brass and make 3 varmint rifles in 3 calibers...if you want to have a bit of fun.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 68 invisible), 3,261 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.