Whip #18417820 05/12/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t have to be sincere in my trade dufus, no repercussions are taking place

GB1

Whip #18417823 05/12/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whole Q thing is an attempt to keep the right pacified whilst rubbing chit in their face.

It really is brilliant

Whip #18417828 05/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rain, did the genius say anything from inside his comfortable matrix?

Nevermind, he's been put there for a reason. It makes him follow the program and let's him feel intelligent for figuring it out at the same time, like Gayghost and Plumbdumb and Houston_2.

They will always spout the cabals narrative unless they get out of their box and learn to connect the dots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
My take is all the keyboard warriors attacking this thread are just narcissistic buffoons attempting to insert themselves into the conversation trying to be relevant. They offer no proof of their opinion, only one liners and endless demands to answer idiotic questions they will not accept the answer of. They run up the thread count and muddy the water as much as they can.

The only "keyboard warriors" on this thread are the Q devotees. Y'all are the ones spending your time and energy on this, I stop in occasionally to tell you you're full of it. My time is worth more to me than spending it on this stuff.

I'm not trying to be "relevant" on this thread, and I'm not trying to "prove" my opinions because nothing I can say here will persuade Q-bers that Q is not real, and that's a fact.

I've stated my purpose for posting on this thread multiple times, it's really very simple. This is a hunting and gun forum. All I'm trying to do is show anyone reading this thread that not all hunters and gun owners are nuttier than squirrel sh*t. Very few are, and very few believe these Q-berisms.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My take is all the keyboard warriors attacking this thread are just narcissistic buffoons attempting to insert themselves into the conversation trying to be relevant. They offer no proof of their opinion, only one liners and endless demands to answer idiotic questions they will not accept the answer of. They run up the thread count and muddy the water as much as they can.

Surely some like Smokeapole and Loco are real geniuses like Confucius.

jag, the difference between you and I is this: If it turns out you're right about all this, I will admit it and apologize to you, K22, rainshot, and anyone else on this thread that wants an apology, and admit I was wrong.

When it finally becomes clear to you that Q is a hoax, you won't apologize and admit you were wrong because you can't. Hell, you can't even pay up when you lose a bet on this bullsh*t. The 2024 elections will come and go, all of the stuff you predict will continue to not happen, the patriots will still not be in control, and y'all will still be here pasting in twitter links.

Bookmark this and come back to it in 2024.

IC B2

Whip #18417957 05/12/23
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There are 75 other forums on the 24hourcampfire that discuss all manner of guns, hunting, fishing, camping, etc. My experiences around campfires was that there were many things discussed. This particular forum is for that. And agreements or disagreements happen but keeping those civil isn't always what happens. And that is too bad.

Retired cat herder.

g5m #18417964 05/12/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by g5m
There are 75 other forums on the 24hourcampfire that discuss all manner of guns, hunting, fishing, camping, etc. My experiences around campfires was that there were many things discussed. This particular forum is for that. And agreements or disagreements happen but keeping those civil isn't always what happens. And that is too bad.

Yes it is.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole

jag, the difference between you and I is this: If it turns out you're right about all this, I will admit it and apologize to you, K22, rainshot, and anyone else on this thread that wants an apology, and admit I was wrong.

When it finally becomes clear to you that Q is a hoax, you won't apologize and admit you were wrong because you can't. Hell, you can't even pay up when you lose a bet on this bullsh*t. The 2024 elections will come and go, all of the stuff you predict will continue to not happen, the patriots will still not be in control, and y'all will still be here pasting in twitter links.

He will come back with a crappy screencap reading something like this:

2023 PSYOP (WHOSE THE REAL PSYOP)?
WE ARE IN QONTROL
MISDIRECTION IS DIRECTION MSM FELL FOR TRUMPS 4D CHESS MOVES
TRUST TRUMP IS Q IS PEPE IS MESSIAH
Q SAID DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE, SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE
WE MEANT TO DO THAT
UP IS DOWN
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
GEORGE QLOONEY GEORGE SOROS?
Q

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum

WE ARE IN QONTROL
WE MEANT TO DO THAT
UP IS DOWN
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
Q

And do you blame him?
I've read everyone's belittling of him every chance you get. I've read many of his posts where he never replied like he does at times here, but that didn't stop you and others from your belittling replies. I may or may not agree with some of his replies or posts, but that does not mean I will try and slam dunk him for it. And from where I sit he will have the last laugh.

Whip #18418417 05/12/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You gonna promote the “belittling” victims with the chit y’all vomit ?

Put on the big boy panties dufus !

IC B3

K22 #18418434 05/12/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

WE ARE IN QONTROL
WE MEANT TO DO THAT
UP IS DOWN
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
Q

And do you blame him?
I've read everyone's belittling of him every chance you get. I've read many of his posts where he never replied like he does at times here, but that didn't stop you and others from your belittling replies. I may or may not agree with some of his replies or posts, but that does not mean I will try and slam dunk him for it. And from where I sit he will have the last laugh.

Hilarious!! Jag talks more trash than anyone else on this site and that's why he gets it thrown back at him.

From where I sit, he won't have the last laugh but then again that's the thing about last laughs. They're not real until they actually happen. Kind of like all the "Q" predictions.

Whip #18418451 05/12/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh dang, “Fire in the hole”

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

The only "keyboard warriors" on this thread are the Q devotees. Y'all are the ones spending your time and energy on this, I stop in occasionally to tell you you're full of it. My time is worth more to me than spending it on this stuff.

I'm not trying to be "relevant" on this thread, and I'm not trying to "prove" my opinions because nothing I can say here will persuade Q-bers that Q is not real, and that's a fact.

I've stated my purpose for posting on this thread multiple times, it's really very simple. This is a hunting and gun forum. All I'm trying to do is show anyone reading this thread that not all hunters and gun owners are nuttier than squirrel sh*t. Very few are, and very few believe these Q-berisms.

So I'm a keyboard warrior am I. You have NOT walked even 2" in my shoes. My interest in finding the truth concerning what some are doing to the inhabitants of this planet goes back way before the Internet. And oh how the Internet made it so easy to research. I own more books than my small room library can handle, books I wanted to read and research in order to understand why someone wrote this or that about some World happening.....past and present. If I could find the book or journal or pamphlet, then I found the address of the writer and I drove there and talked to them. May or may not agree with them but by golly I found out why they came to the conclusion they wrote about. I have met a lot of different folks because of my wanting to find the truth and I've been to a lot of places here and abroad for that same reason. So no, I'm just not a keyboard warrior. I could list names and places for all to read but in doing so would only A. be an ego trip which I'm not into and B. some would claim I was full of BS. I have nothing to prove to anyone, here or else where. A few on here know of some of my "adventures" but not all of them. I can say that I don't remember every seeing you or anyone else in the places I've been unless you were on the opposing side such as you seem to be now.
Depending some times on what I link or post about, there are those of you who want proof of the subject. If you took the time to read what was linked, the answer is in the link, but, it may require you looking up the EO, Gov., or Military document, reading it, and finding out for your self what it said. Or in some cases, it requires watching a video, then maybe taking notes in order to look up what the speaker was talking about. I am so glad my parents would never give me the answers. Always they would say, go look it up. Our Encyclopedia's, Dictionaries, and other assorted books were well used by the time I left home, so if you think I will give you the Clift note version you can GFY. In the case of what I've been posting/linking to, the answers are in the manuals, so look it up yourself. If you don't believe the Military or Government manuals are correct, then just say so and move on. I'm appalled at how many people will not read something if it's more than a sentence long. They want the answers given to them and then will take those answers and attempt to render the giver with them. Probably the same folks who looked over the shoulder of the A students for the answers to a test.
If you are not interested or care enough to go read what a manual might say or look up something quoted then rainshot was absolutely correct in using the term of those that won't as " narcissistic buffoons".
If the Q posts end up being incorrect, yes, I will say so and make amends. I doubt very seriously if those posts are incorrect. The main reason I believe the Q posts is because many of them, if not most of them are subjects I've already researched long before those posts ever started coming out. I know they are the truth and, this is the big one, and they literally tell you to GO RESEARCH THE INFORMATION FOR YOURSELF. Such an unusual cult. KeK

K22 #18418512 05/12/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

WE ARE IN QONTROL
WE MEANT TO DO THAT
UP IS DOWN
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
Q

And do you blame him?

It was not meant to belittle Jag, he gives as good as he gets, and he does have a sense of humor when he is not in a Q trance.

I assure you I didn't hurt his feelings one iota.

Besides all that, Jag loves his personal insults, and extends them early and often. IOW name-calling like a frustrated child. He has no room to complain whatsoever.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/12/23.
Whip #18418572 05/12/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All I'm saying is you people that constantly belittle, carp and complain about this thread owe it to everybody to put up your proof about what you are griping about. If you don't agree fine come up with something pertinent to the topic.

Whip #18418607 05/12/23
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If the Patriots are truly in control, why are they allowing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants into the country every month?

Why are they allowing the Fed to destroy the US middle class by raising interest rates whilst simultaneously printing billions of dollars to put into the economy via payments to these new arrivals?

Why aren’t the Bidens in jail?

I’d really like to believe that this country isn’t being destroyed by the Luciferians that appear to be in charge, but I’ve seen NO evidence to the contrary.

Whip #18418633 05/12/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Oh it’s being destroyed. It’s happening in the open. No apology. It’s going according to their plan.
Who has offered any solutions? The only people I am aware of are K22 and Jag. People go out of their way to carp, complain and insult without offering any solutions. What’s the plan? How do we take our Nation back? As far as I can tell the “keyboard warriors” have done nothing but demean the only people offering a solution. I’m hoping the Military will step in and if they were to how many would support them? The only other solution I can think of is taking up arms and having another revolution. How’d that work out?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
If the Patriots are truly in control, why are they allowing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants into the country every month?

Ever notice how well these immigrants are? Some are dressed better than me and they walked miles, sometimes hundreds of miles according to MSM, carrying no water or food and a few carrying infants? Really? Logic tells me something is not right about this. And since Trump continues to allude to it, I'll say it also..........Central Casting.

Why are they allowing the Fed to destroy the US middle class by raising interest rates whilst simultaneously printing billions of dollars to put into the economy via payments to these new arrivals?

Did you see where the Federal Reserve will run out of dollars in June? MSM says it's because they are changing over to digital currency. Do you believe that will happen? I don't. The Fed. can't print money any more since their 99yr. Trust ran out with no heirs.

Why aren’t the Bidens in jail?

First, you have to show people what these evil people are doing, you can't tell them. Some, like you, know how evil they are, but many still can't see it so the movie must play out.
Second. I heard Hunter and Joe are deceased.

I’d really like to believe that this country isn’t being destroyed by the Luciferians that appear to be in charge, but I’ve seen NO evidence to the contrary.

When the saying "Trust the Plan" is used it does not mean a near future Plan, but a Plan that has been going on since 2017 or there abouts. Some of the "Luciferians" are no longer among us while others are about to disappear also. The Planes shown in Derek Johnsons twitter posts are Military planes making trips to GITMO every day. These planes maybe taking supplies to the base, but not 3 plane loads a day, every day, 7 days a week. In June you may get to see why.

Whip #18418674 05/12/23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It's hard to take Jag serious when he shows he is easily fooled and wants to believe anything that reinforces his beliefs in Q, like the pic of the two guys sitting with "Q" coffee mugs that are obviously photo shopped.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All I'm saying is you people that constantly belittle, carp and complain about this thread owe it to everybody to put up your proof about what you are griping about. If you don't agree fine come up with something pertinent to the topic.

Any time anyone asks for "proof" that what Q is saying is true, all they get are insults. "You're too lazy to do your own research, I'm not going to spoon feed you." Or "you're too stupid to connect the dots." Or my favorite "it's all in the links, if you're too lazy to read the links, I can't help you."

Do you know how many links there are on this thread, and how long it would take to read them?

On the other hand, you can look around yourself at the real world and see that Trump is not the president and the patriots are not in control. You want proof, there's your proof.

Page 1,849 of 2,280 1 2 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 2UP, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 2,036 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,984
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.