Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,852 of 2,280 1 2 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 2279 2280
K22 #18420006 05/13/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Qbers claim to have the “knowledge” and the inside scoop, but then they play this weird game of “let’s keep our knowledge secret and just do the suppressed knowledge dance-around.” Let’s taunt those who can’t connect our secret dots and belittle them for not analyzing hard enough.

It’s the same secretive, paranoid style that their invisible Q-ostradamus used until she cowardly disappeared yet again. Just throw some ambiguous digital rhetoric out there and then decipher away at your own risk. Disinformation in this game is a given and provides ongoing cover.

Well now ain't you the Nancy Drew of the Fire.

Well now ain’t you the controlled twit shill.

GB1

Whip #18420128 05/13/23
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
K2, that isn’t a 1% increase, it’s an 8-10% increase. That, and it isn’t old people coming here, it’s mostly people under 40 years old.

So that translates to a 15-20% increase in the population under 40.

Illiterate. Dependent on the government. Needing housing. Moving primarily to urban centers.

Utter disaster. Irrecoverable.

But it’s part of “the plan”?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks Smoke and I appreciate that. If I'm wrong, and I have concerns about that, I will be more ashamed than thee, because if Trump is the antichrist leading us down the Rabbit Hole, we will well and truly be history and the Satanic NWO/WEF/Illuminati Cabal will have total control and ones only hope will be the Lord's salvation after life on earth is over.

I'm figuring if Trump were the Antichrist .......

Jag, who said anything about Trump being the antiChrist?

Where did that come from?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Thanks Smoke and I appreciate that. If I'm wrong, and I have concerns about that, I will be more ashamed than thee, because if Trump is the antichrist leading us down the Rabbit Hole, we will well and truly be history and the Satanic NWO/WEF/Illuminati Cabal will have total control and ones only hope will be the Lord's salvation after life on earth is over.

I'm figuring if Trump were the Antichrist .......

Jag, who said anything about Trump being the antiChrist?

Where did that come from?

GOD said trust no one. Some AntiQubers have said Trump is leading us down the Rabbit Hole to our destruction by pushing Q who tells people not to revolt but to stand by patiently depending on Trump and the Military.

The Bible has many believers thinking we are at the time of the rapture/tribulation vs tribulation.

That Trump could be the coming antichrist which the world will come to worship and who will lead people to believe he is the Lord is a possibility that must be considered and evaluated.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
More likely he's neither the savior nor the antiChrist, just a mere mortal who happened to live during a pivotal time like the rest of us.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
K2, that isn’t a 1% increase, it’s an 8-10% increase. That, and it isn’t old people coming here, it’s mostly people under 40 years old.

Illiterate. Dependent on the government. Needing housing. Moving primarily to urban centers.

YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE. IT HAS HOLOGRAMS. MOST OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU SEE ON TELL- A- VISION IS NOT REAL.

Can you not see the TV version of Biden walks like a robot?

Under Martial Law the MSM shows what the Patriots tell them to. The girl questioning Trump on the town hall was a white hat plant.

As Q said, do you want to play a game again.

What happened last time they played a game and the Ds jumped at putting Ms Hutchinson up to tell how Trump attacked the Beastmobile driver? They were in the Suburban. The Beastmobile has a portion. The Dimocraps trying to convict Trump were made fools of.

The left was made to look like fools at the CNN townhall and they will be made to look like fools after the Carrol rape trial. Already are in fact.

Clue: Q said "It had to be done this way (or one other)". You would not want to see the bloody other.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can you not see the TV version of Biden walks like a robot?

Most old men walk like robots.

Whip #18420369 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Have it your way. And the planes flew through the walls of the twin towers without tearing their wings off too. Two buildings hit and 3 fell in their tracks. Yep. Sure did.

The day after Rumsfield reported 2.3 trillion missing (the cia stole) from the military.

Never heard about that again, did we.

Like the genius real estate developer DJT said. Inside Job.

You don't believe William Casey either. 1981. We will know our disinformation job is complete when everything the American people believe is wrong.

How is it that the CIA is being exposed and as Q said, will be destroyed? Is it just another Quincidence or is it that

THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18420461 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And yet of all the GENIUSES coming forth telling me and K22 how we are stupid and crazy, none have come forth expounding on what in this picture blatantly jumps out at them that reveals WTH is going on.

All the asswhole experts who know the truth as pushed by the MSM they know lies to them yet calls us idiots for not believing them and their guiding MSM.

UFR.

Here it is, right before your lying eyes and yet you are the ones with blinded eyes. Trump is showing you the truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18420494 05/13/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Y’all still continue to ignore that most aren’t blinded by the things going on, just don’t believe there will be repercussions.

Dufus

IC B3

Whip #18420507 05/13/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Homeless Man" (Skidmark) at the Texas Renaissance Festival agrees with Jag. grin

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And yet of all the GENIUSES coming forth telling me and K22 how we are stupid and crazy, none have come forth expounding on what in this picture blatantly jumps out at them that reveals WTH is going on.

All the asswhole experts who know the truth as pushed by the MSM they know lies to them yet calls us idiots for not believing them and their guiding MSM.

UFR.

Here it is, right before your lying eyes and yet you are the ones with blinded eyes. Trump is showing you the truth.

jag, your problem is that you can't tell the difference between something that's actually "right before your eyes" from something that's a digital image downloaded off the internet.

They are not remotely the same.

Whip #18420526 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is the one telling you over and over and over again.

(So tell us Squib, what earthshaking thing did Trump show you in the pic- nevermind. You're a jokster)

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18420564 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has shown and told yiu over and over again and again, as has Pompeo, Nunez, Flynn, ....

And here, besides the blindness of the GENIUS AntiQubers, is the truth also. All pawns of the MSMs narrative. Yeah, tell us how Q is a Larp and how Trump is out of it and how we are screwed and how we have no hope and how America is history and ....

Refuse to see the Truth and wallow in your self pity and misery and do your MSM useful idiot best to bring those of us with the truth, and who are trying to show it to you, down the defeated rabbit hole with you.

Sorry.,it ain't happening.

You all know everything- except the LAW

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]bbcode image

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

What you are seeing is a Movie with people hired thru Central Casting or it is nothing more than a CGI (computer generated imagery). The idea, i.e. Plan, is have the population see what could happen if the liberals/Cabal continued running the country. It is showing them, not telling them and in the showing people on both sides of the coin are starting to worry. The Plan has been going on since at least 2017 and those who were and are tearing our country down are being rounded up and flown out of the country to Cuba or Diego Garcia. Actually this is taking place internationally and it is not just the US Military carrying out the Plan. It had to be done by the Military because as most are aware of the Justice system is and has always siding with the Cabal/left and the guilty would go free. That is what you get with a Civil Law Court better known as a Corporate Court.
And yes, my math was off and thank you for correcting it.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
"Homeless Man" (Skidmark) at the Texas Renaissance Festival agrees with Jag. grin

That is a wise man.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

UFR.

jag, your problem is that you can't tell the difference between something that's actually "right before your eyes" from something that's a digital image downloaded off the internet.

And it appears you can't either.

K22 #18420580 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh schiett. You did it now. You told tge truth. Away to the dungeons with you.

I give you fair warning, don't go any farther than that about the bad schiett.

Q told the truth when he said, "The world can not handle the truth".

You are talking to the World.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18420591 05/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Like i said Smokeapole, whatever you say.

Its not me saying it. It's Trump and Q and Ariel and Derek Johnson and Pompeo and Nunes and Grassley and Musk and .....

Im just trying to help you connect the dots.
grin

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18420618 05/13/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

UFR.

And it appears you can't either.

Yes, I can. That's the latter.

Page 1,852 of 2,280 1 2 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1_deuce, 257Bob, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,803
Posts18,516,321
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.