Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 300 of 618 1 2 298 299 300 301 302 617 618
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This thread is the definition of mental illness.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's much easier for me to understand sticks posts than this Q stuff. Why does it need to be kind of cryptic. Just say this is what the evil Marxist left is doing and this is when they'll likely do it. Often feels like a schizophrenic numbers game. Not saying its wrong but I like the truth clear and out in the open.

I don't like like stuff like I used to hear from my schizophrenic patients. Example: I was in the store and I saw so and so whos 33 buying 3 candy bars, then I went home and had 3 letters in the mailbox, I was born in March and that's the 3rd month, when I was three one of our cows had a calf that had 3 nuts, my dad said it was a mutant and he would know because he was born in 1893, so we sold it to the neighbors three houses down and their last name started with a c which is the 3rd letter. This is the third time this happening to me and I know it's because I didn't go to that class at 3:00 that my neighbor with the 3 year old kid invited me to 3 times. This is all connected and it means Trump is in charge and going to win on his 3rd try.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/13/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BB, you'll never figure out why Matt Gaetz painted his house purple with rhat kind of attitude.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It's much easier for me to understand sticks posts than this Q stuff. Why does it need to be kind of cryptic. Just say this is what the evil Marxist left is doing and this is when they'll likely do it. Often feels like a schizophrenic numbers game. Not saying its wrong but I like the truth clear and out in the open.

I don't like like stuff like I used to hear from my schizophrenic patients. Example: I was in the store and I saw so and so whos 33 buying 3 candy bars, then I went home and had 3 letters in the mailbox, I was born in March and that's the 3rd month, when I was three one of our cows had a calf that had 3 nuts, my dad said it was a mutant and he would know because he was born in 1893, so we sold it to the neighbors three houses down and their last name started with a c which is the 3rd letter. This is the third time this happening to me and I know it's because I didn't go to that class at 3:00 that my neighbor with the 3 year old kid invited me to 3 times. This is all connected and it means Trump is in charge and going to win on his 3rd try.

Bb

It has to be cryptic because it's bullschiet

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Bb

Very simple. Military Intel is giving us clues, some of which is disinformation to confuse the enemy.

None of us Anons understand every Q drop. Future Proves Past. Qubers are just now understanding some of the drops Q posted 5 or 6 years ago. We didn't understand some until they came to pass. So, you may ask why we followed the Q Drops. Some were simple and east to understand, such as, The left has no chance. They stepped in the treason trap.
None will walk away from this. [GS] is in our sights. (George Soros).

Why did we follow Q then? Because of DISCERNMENT.

Who directed us to Q? Trump, Dan Scavino (a highest national award winning Patriot, like Rush), Gen Flynn, Sen Grassley, Pompeo, Nunes, Keileigh McEnany, McCarthy, Donald Trump Jr wearing a Q lapel pin on National TV, Mark Meadows also, now lately Elon Musk responding specifically to Q drops.

So, why doesn't Q just come out and spell it out? The same reason Pompeo and Nunes and Grassley doesn't come right out and spell it out. Think. You know why.

Its the same reason Trump doesn't come right out and spell it out. It's not Trumps plan. It's the Military plan. Trump accepted their offer. He is bound by duty. He is the Tip of The Spear.

Trump or anyone revealing the Plan in total would be guilty of treason.

Military Tribunals are coming. If all the info were released it would compromise prosecution. That's why much information is coming out so slowly. It has to be exposed by trial and DISCOVERY.

That's why Trump has put himself in the trap. Trump is the bait. They get exposed going after Trump. Just like at MAL.

Remember what Q said, "How do you INTRODUCE EVIDENCE LEGALLY". That's a problem. Trump could move with the Military but if it's done legally and in the open for all to see, there can be no substantial claims of collusion or entrapment.

Wasn't it easy enough to understand Q saying Hunters banking records will open the Politically Elites Pandoras Box. 5 years ago.

What did Comer and Peter Switzer say yesterday. We have Hunters banking records.

Just another lucky Quincidence say the GENIUSES.

And people belive the Fires broken record Parrots. Geniuses or bird brains. Take your pick.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
.Here Plumdumb, Gayghost, Sickermore, Lostinhell and Houston_2.

Here's a message from your real CIC by the Constitution of the Republic.

The Constitution of the United States Republic, you know, the one we had before the illegal act of 1870 and 1871 was sold down the river by the Traitor US Grant and made us not a Republic.The Puke who set us up for the illegal income tax and illegal Federal Reserve Act that enslaved us to the Nazi World Order you so dearly love.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gas station that has diesel

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
MSM pic of Bidet in his first few weeks in A White House. Jan - Feb 2021. Cold in Washington DC.

Green leaves on deciduous schiett outside the WH window? Let's see, how many WH replicas are there in the US? One in Atlanta, huh? One story.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload photo to internet free

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump or anyone revealing the Plan in total would be guilty of treason.

If Trump and "The Patriots" are following the law and the plan is legal, explain why revealing the plan is treason. It's got to be revealed eventually, so is whoever reveals it guilty of treason?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Just Quincidences to the GENIUSES.

Trump drawing a Q in the Air at a rally.

Trump had them add 4 more flags to make 17.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]pics uploader

No 45 gives the dumbasses another clue. Too bad they are blind.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
.Just lucky Quincidences of Qs came to fruition years later.

This lucky Quincidence came true Oct 2021, when Bidet was in the WH. How? Patriots in Control

I Dindo Nuffin
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If the patriots are in control ..... why are they allowing us to be invaded on the southern border ????????

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dpd
If the patriots are in control ..... why are they allowing us to be invaded on the southern border ????????

This has only been answered and explained 48,000 times. Sheesh..

Ur Watchin A MOVIE

REDPILLING THE PEOPLE

TEACHING PEOPLE WHAT POS DIMOCRAPS ARE GOOD FOR.

BREAKING THE US LAWS

2 JUSTICE SYSTEMS

TRAITORS

THEY HATE AMERICA

THEY DONT GIVASCHISTT ABOUT US..

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are so full of Chit friend. The deaths, crime, Pedophilic devils, corruption of children, overrun borders, whitecollar theft, financial crisis, and inflation ain’t a fuggin “movie”

Dufus

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t forget last evening Dave on X22 suggest Christopher Wray the FBI director is a “sleeper for the Patriots”.

Episode 3068

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd this still the place where the people who haven't figured out that "hope isn't an action plan" hang out???

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm still confused. I have no doubts that the left is capable of huge amounts of evil. I just worry this Q thing is a disinformation campaign designed to passify us into believing the wheels are turning for our favor in the background to passify us when in fact the walls are closing in on us.

I hope I'm wrong and I'm hoping their are some patriots actively working the problem. They tell us we'll be sick of winning yet it somehow feels like we're losing. I often wonder why George soros and Klaus Schwab are still above ground if we're winning. Maybe I need to be more patient but it feels like evil is running amuck.

Seems like at a minimum apathy and ignorance surround me and that's not including the evil that is the leftist Marxist movement. I'm ready for another win. I'm constantly amazed how many Americans seem to accept the clown show the fjb regime is that's actively running our country into the ground. They stole the last election and got away with it. I can't abide that happening again.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still confused. I have no doubts that the left is capable of huge amounts of evil. I just worry this Q thing is a disinformation campaign designed to passify us into believing the wheels are turning for our favor in the background to passify us when in fact the walls are closing in on us.

I hope I'm wrong and I'm hoping their are some patriots actively working the problem. They tell us we'll be sick of winning yet it somehow feels like we're losing. I often wonder why George soros and Klaus Schwab are still above ground if we're winning. Maybe I need to be more patient but it feels like evil is running amuck.

Seems like at a minimum apathy and ignorance surround me and that's not including the evil that is the leftist Marxist movement. I'm ready for another win. I'm constantly amazed how many Americans seem to accept the clown show the fjb regime is that's actively running our country into the ground. They stole the last election and got away with it. I can't abide that happening again.

Bb

You just connected more dots than Jag has in years......

Page 300 of 618 1 2 298 299 300 301 302 617 618

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

263 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 34 invisible), 1,741 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,605
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.