Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So What ..

Clapper , Brenin to name a Few ..

You can’t Use US LAW in a FOREIGN COUNTRY..

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Durham found out that getting a conviction up there is impossible. We all know that the FBI was corrupted by obama but the judicial fix is in. He managed to corrupt it as well. Everything obama did in his eight years in office was directly related to destroying America and we allowed it. The Clintons showed the way to completely corrupt government and obama ran with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Oh. Never mind.

Earlier today Special Counsel John Durham released his final report concluding the FBI had no verified intel when it opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Trump in 2016, according to Just the News.

This was Durham’s final report. There will be no arrests. The American people were lied to for years as the intel community worked feverishly to accomplish their coup on President Trump. And THEY ALL KNEW it was a lie.

NO ARRESTS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...secuted-fbi-needs-to-be-disbanded-video/

How do ya like them dots?

Was there ever a doubt??????????????????

The report itself is great but, obviously, he has no power to indict or prosecute or simply has chosen not to.

And so absolutely NOTHING is going to change, NOTHING,

The crooks & traitors have gotten away with it & will continue as before, unabated, since they know there is really no risk of any reprisals.

Add to that news, the info from yesterday that the IRS has now shut down the HB probe & it should be obvious to even a blind & stupid person, that the country is truly lost.

The R's have no leaders capable of taking on the swamp in any manner & in reality, most are swamp creatures themselves even though they profess & pretend not to be...................actions speak louder than words, but there is just a deafening silence everywhere that matters.

JMHO

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sorry 2nd.

As many here said when “mean” John Durham was appointed, wake me when there’s an arrest.
Are you known as Rip Van Winkle?? laugh

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Oh. Never mind.

Earlier today Special Counsel John Durham released his final report concluding the FBI had no verified intel when it opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Trump in 2016, according to Just the News.

This was Durham’s final report. There will be no arrests. The American people were lied to for years as the intel community worked feverishly to accomplish their coup on President Trump. And THEY ALL KNEW it was a lie.

NO ARRESTS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...secuted-fbi-needs-to-be-disbanded-video/

How do ya like them dots?

Was there ever a doubt??????????????????

The report itself is great but, obviously, he has no power to indict or prosecute or simply has chosen not to.

And so absolutely NOTHING is going to change, NOTHING,

The crooks & traitors have gotten away with it & will continue as before, unabated, since they know there is really no risk of any reprisals.

Add to that news, the info from yesterday that the IRS has now shut down the HB probe & it should be obvious to even a blind & stupid person, that the country is truly lost.

The R's have no leaders capable of taking on the swamp in any manner & in reality, most are swamp creatures themselves even though they profess & pretend not to be...................actions speak louder than words, but there is just a deafening silence everywhere that matters.

JMHO

MM
I'm wondering if Trump can now go after these a-holes who started that mess and haul 'em into court?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It’s all part of the plan.

laugh

The disinformation was necessary.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the Republicans in General have been active participants in the Corruption Court System ..

Especially the DC Courts ..

Right Now Tinker Bell is trying to confirm Marxist Usurpers to the Federal Bench ..

These People are Not on Our Side ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
These People are Not on Our Side ..

Captain Obvious.........................but still some will not see. (at least half the country doesn't want to see or gives a schitt)

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
MM
I'm wondering if Trump can now go after these a-holes who started that mess and haul 'em into court?[/quote]

Not in this country. First he would have to find a judge willing to risk everything he has plus his life and his family’s lives. Then Trump would have to pay everyone’s legal expenses when he loses which is a foregone conclusion. Did anyone expect anything more?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
My question is was Jeff Sessions an unwitting dupe, or was he in on it?

Trumps biggest failing were his picks for Attorney General. Jeff Sessions who knowingly or unknowingly went along with the Russian collusion "insurance policy." William Barr who despite overwhelming evidence refused to name a Special Prosecutor to look into the Hunter Biden laptop and money laundering.

JFK sure showed some wisdom when he appointed RFK to the AG job, someone he knew would look after his interests.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Correct, riots should start, but will this "Bombshell" reach those who BELIEVED the Russia collusion hoax? What will be their thoughts/reactions?

MAGA!
It has reached them and they are holding fast.

Briefly saw a story yesterday where some talking head on MSNBC was STILL saying that Durham’s report was a nothing burger and Trump colluded with Russia.

Demented or committed to the lie?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am confused because the official FBI response to the Durham report is that they have since got rid of all the bad actors and they have put procedures in place to ensure that it never happens again.

Yet here we are with the Biden crime family being given a pass for far worse than Trump ever dreamed of doing.....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cv540
JFK sure showed some wisdom when he appointed RFK to the AG job, someone he knew would look after his interests.

And they both died prematurely.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Correct, riots should start, but will this "Bombshell" reach those who BELIEVED the Russia collusion hoax? What will be their thoughts/reactions?

MAGA!

Of course not the bot retards will never admit they were wrong.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My question is was Jeff Sessions an unwitting dupe, or was he in on it?

Trumps biggest failing were his picks for Attorney General. Jeff Sessions who knowingly or unknowingly went along with the Russian collusion "insurance policy." William Barr who despite overwhelming evidence refused to name a Special Prosecutor to look into the Hunter Biden laptop and money laundering.

In on it and knew about it. Probably knew how the FBI would handle it and got the hell out of the way.

Last edited by rickt300; 05/16/23.

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

MAGA!

You could have liberals sit in a court room while each and every .gov scumbag confessed to treason and worse and they still won't believe there wasn't Russian collusion.

Liberals are F'ng stupid.

One dumb bitch tweeted "There is no open border. Lay off the conspiracy sites" and then later "We all know Russia helped/helps he who should be in prison. #TFG" (I think that means "the former guy")

I suppose it could be a bot but there is really a lot of people that dumb in this country.

Last edited by Rooster7; 05/16/23.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Remember when AG Loretta Lynch accidentally met Bill Clinton on the tarmac.....many (even conservatives) thought she was giving Bill the bad news.

All the Clinton investigations were shut down.......while operation crossfire hurricane went ahead, strong.

The toilet needs flushed.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Indictments, hell! Him and barr both couldn't even find their own nuts.

Phil

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The FBI and the rest of the crooks aren't going to arrest themselves, and they knew they would get away scott free when they did it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by logger

And they both died prematurely.

murdered prematurely

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (3333vl, AnthonyB, 35, anothergun, Angus1895, 38HBWC, 14 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,031
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.