Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hanco
I bought my first Kimber from a fine fellow I met on here. It shoots really well. I’m eager to hunt with it this fall. It’s a 280, never had one before. I’d buy the one your looking at, seems like a good price

Going to look at in the AM. It has a Blurriss LRS scope on it, I think it is a glorified Full Field with a lit dot.

Manager told me it had a bump or two on the stock. Will decide on it or another one he has .

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I have an 8400 Classic in .300 WSM with a VXIII 2.5-8, B&C reticle that I’d be glad to send down the road for $1349. I’ve just lost interest in the rifle. Nice wood, good shape (no perch belly and no black forend tip.) I’d probably include a set of RCBS dies.

Mathew 22: 37-39

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I bought my first Kimber from a fine fellow I met on here. It shoots really well. I’m eager to hunt with it this fall. It’s a 280, never had one before. I’d buy the one your looking at, seems like a good price

Going to look at in the AM. It has a Blurriss LRS scope on it, I think it is a glorified Full Field with a lit dot.

Manager told me it had a bump or two on the stock. Will decide on it or another one he has .

Sounds like you are getting desperate for a 30-06. Nothing else available? Pre 64 model 70, Tikka, etc. etc..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Sounds like you are getting desperate for a 30-06. Nothing else available? Pre 64 model 70, Tikka, etc. etc..

I am not desperate for anything at the moment, I am well covered. No more TIkkas(last one) and no pre-64's. It was an item of interest , if it is beat up then I buy something else or leave the store.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

I am not desperate for anything at the moment, I am well covered. No more TIkkas(last one) and no pre-64's. It was an item of interest , if it is beat up then I buy something else or leave the store.

Sounds like a good plan. Post some pics, if you end up buying it. Hopefully it's a shooter too.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
are they desirable?

If you're a chubby chaser.

That's the 8400 in '06

84L much better platform

“Factio democratica delenda est"
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
are they desirable?

That's the 8400 in '06

84L much better platform

It ended up being an 84L after their online posting had it as a 8400L

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
are they desirable?

That's the 8400 in '06

84L much better platform

It ended up being an 84L after their online posting had it as a 8400L

Classic Select with ebony tip?

If so it's a no brainer at that price

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Classic selects are nice. It’s probably the least popular chambering however. What’s the scope worth?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe 200 don't know what it is

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

WTH is a Burris LRS scope?

BSA MAGA
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you decide to pass I'm interested

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

This maybe?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-lrs-lighted-reticle-3-9x40-fullfiled-ii-scope.html

Conduct is the best proof of character.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by EdM

This maybe?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-lrs-lighted-reticle-3-9x40-fullfiled-ii-scope.html
Looks like it. I did some looking myself and I guess some guys had some failures with that scope. Or the illumination failed. I’ve never had one. Wondering if anyone here has experience with it? Oldelkhunter is probably right. Only worth about $200

BSA MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
If you decide to pass I'm interested

Duly noted

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EdM

This maybe?

Exactly what it is Thanks

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Ended up buying it , will pick it up tomorrow. Metal looks brand new. One small dent in the stock. The scope is like brand new as well, It will hit the classifieds in a few. It was a limited run by Burris. 3-9x40 LRS

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Gun is better than expected , the scope exceeds all expectations. I even got some $$$ knocked off the price.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Happy to report that tdd4570 bought the 300 Win mag 8400 I mentioned above. The scope was a 3.5-10X though. A pretty good deal I believe.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,571
Posts18,473,285
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.