Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EdM
Who would ever use the 'fire for financial advice?

Only a moron would do so, but that doesn't stop the dolts around here from giving it out.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by EdM
Who would ever use the 'fire for financial advice?

Only a moron would do so, but that doesn't stop the dolts around here from giving it out.

JG,

I am not picking on the 'fire as much as folks understanding what they are doing with their money.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Forums are best used for discussions not advise.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many here scoffed at the AB boycott, almost laughably schooling us as to why a boycott will never work. Nevertheless, as predicted by many here, once the sales drop (averaged 21% drop in April) was publicized to objectify their stupidity, the parent company of Bud Light has had a tumble the last few weeks. 10% drop just in May, on a near $130B market cap, meaning that’s almost another $13B that has dissolved from the company’s value.

I’m sure the $20 rebates on a $19 retail case will help, seeing as a case only costs them a few bucks. And now they’re buying back stale inventory from distributors.

The stupidity from Bud Light kicked off in the beginning of InBev’s Q2, so their next earnings report will be an interesting one. That’s where the real behind the scenes losses get exposed

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
There are alot of know it all dumbfuggs on this forum who prove daily they really dont know it all

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Nothing is that simple guys, there is an unpublicized force at work here...yes, there are woke leftists on every board or positions of leadership...making bad decisions certainly...but some exec on the top with business savvy is signing off on this schidt. Why? There is in today's business world a shadowy system of what HR people call Diversity, Equity and Inclusion score. It has infected every corporation. Simply, it's a woke report card. How it gained so much power to shape company's images, I don't know. The billions that corporations pay for bringing disgusting advertisements into your home with queer, bi racial couples, freaks of every variety...are all part of the race to see who gets the best DEI report card. Top execs are signing off on these huge advertising budgets, it's not being decided by some woke HR dept employee, or advertising VP.
This reminds me of the contest to put the most colored token and/or female employees in highly visible positions back in the 80's. Trends...fads like this are eventually squelched by profit concerns...boycotts work if they are widespread enough.

They are likely purposefully boosting their social credit rating in anticipation of the forthcoming Chineseing of America.
Absolutely correct

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I smell some BS. I would bet that our government is paying companies back for their losses from being woke, with OUR money...due to the gov being the one telling them to go woke.
This right here. Once again, ESG. Ive been saying for a while that there has to be gov payouts for this kind of behavior. The globalists are trying to force this on everyone with the threat of ruining your business/life

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I posted in this thread that BUD hadn’t seen their market cap drop by the claimed $7BB, because it hadn’t. That of course upset a lot of people, most of whom couldn’t spell market cap let alone calculate it. Real dunce tier stuff.

I also posted my opinion, based on previous efforts like this, that people would be unwilling to do without their favorite beer. I was clearly wrong about that. Congratulations to all of you former BL types for sticking to it and I hope you continue to do so.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Well, AB's stock price was $66.20 about a month ago, today it is 57.42 with outstanding shares totalling 2.015 B. Market cap shows a $4B decrease.

Last edited by JGRaider; 05/24/23.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, AB's stock price was $66.20 about a month ago, today it is 57.42 with outstanding shares totalling 2.015 B. Market cap shows a $4B decrease.
Good news. Hopefully people keep it up. Have to have consequences for this woke chit.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
The globalists are trying to force this on everyone with the threat of ruining your business/life

The North Face just joined the fray. Does this make anyone want to buy outdoor clothing? Or maybe it isn’t about that…

New ad campaign

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The globalists are trying to force this on everyone with the threat of ruining your business/life

The North Face just joined the fray. Does this make anyone want to buy outdoor clothing? Or maybe it isn’t about that…

New ad campaign

That is not far removed from this.

[Linked Image from nme.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stickfight

New ad campaign

I bet Yeti and Patagonia are next .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, akpls, 11 invisible), 1,331 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,938
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.