Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
So, this auction started; at "ONE PENNY" and sold TODAY for $3,625.00
So what is the "Good Deal" price for same firearm chambered in .45 COLT ???
https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/987600707

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Where will you post it without pictures? That will be tough.

Got anyone nearby that can help?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Man, you know you only paid a hundred dollar bill and a crack rock for that rifle........

I offered it to you for $1,350.00 about three years ago on the other forum (which is what I paid for it three years prior) You countered at $800.00 "MAX" you would pay. I tried to sweeten the deal, you said, "you just wanted for a clunker boat gun, to throw in the canoe, and if necessary, use it for a paddle". That conversation ended.

A week later I was on Gun Broker for some other reason, and while on there decided to look-up any sales of this exact model. As it turned out an auction had just ended. And it sold for $3,030.00 even more strange it was "ONE" serial number off mine. There were only 100 made.

Come to think of it, mine is one of those 100 made.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender

Snowwolfe, said he and others are always looking for a good deal. My question is what is a "Good Deal" if the winner of that auction was willing to offer it for sale next week.....??? Lets say that exact firearm that just sold with 29 photographs, what is the good deal price next week.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by ironbender

Snowwolfe, said he and others are always looking for a good deal. My question is what is a "Good Deal" if the winner of that auction was willing to offer it for sale next week.....??? Lets say that exact firearm that just sold with 29 photographs, what is the good deal price next week.

A firearm is worth what someone is willing to pay, which is not much sight unseen. Such as the firearm you have listed.
A great deal would be 1/2 of what you could buy it for online or auction.
A good deal would be 500 less than a recent sale of similar item in a area where there is a market.
Alaska ammo does consignment, if you are inable/unwilling to move into current times, I would recommend you turn it over to someone that can and pay the commission.

FYI, not interested, need a backhoe

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (2alphas2, 2500HD, 160user, 3333vl, 257 mag, 38 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,498
Posts18,472,211
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.