Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once we have thoroughly discussed Chauvin's duty of care, if he in fact had one, then we can advance the discussion. Let's tackle the very simple questions first.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Once we have thoroughly discussed Chauvin's duty of care, if he in fact had one, then we can advance the discussion. Let's tackle the very simple questions first.

Let's assume he didn't provide care. Did he commit murder?

You won't answer my question because you are a coward. You know there is zero evidence to prove Chauvin's intent was to kill Saint Floyd, but you won't admit that because it undermines your narrative.

Did the secondary officers commit murder?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/25/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The cops were called on Floyd for trying to spend fake money. Cops respond and arrest Floyd. While he’s handcuffed and prior to being near the patrol car, he eats and dumps a bunch of drugs . He’s on video dropping twenty bags or whatever on the sidewalk. At some point he eats some of the drugs after being detained. Eventually he gets so irate he must be physically restrained. He ODed himself. The coroner’s report shows shows no physical injuries to the loser. If you wanna be a kghunt and bring up the one broken rib, that happened during CPR. Fugking loser

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If people kept their hands in their pockets and their mouth shut they wouldn't need care.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If old multi felon Floyd had still been in jail where he belonged none of this would have happened… but a liberal judge took care of that.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This reminds me of discussions I have on the liberal motorcycle forum when I SHOW them how little of a problem "assault" rifles are in the grand scheme of premature deaths.

Paul is a troll.

Paul is a poopy pants.

It's good to see that liberals aren't the only ones who operate on emotion rather than fact, logic and the law.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 05/25/23.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I thought the purpose of an autopsy was to find out why a person died? What am I missing?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Paulcoward
This reminds me of discussions I have on the liberal motorcycle forum when I SHOW them how little of a problem "assault" rifles are in the grand scheme of premature deaths.

Paul is a troll.

Paul is a poopy pants.

It's good to see that liberals aren't the only ones who operate on emotion rather than fact, logic and the law.

No. I said you are a coward.

S
shootem Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The arrest sequence on video showed Floyd repeatedly refusing to act as directed and repeatedly attempting escape. He was finally pushed into the back seat of a police Explorer after doing everything in his power to resist. He then managed to bail out the other side while handcuffed. What else could have been done other than direct physical restraint? NOTHING short of deadly force. The video shows the restraining officer place Floyd in a controlling position while Floyd continues to resist and verbalize. He was not being choked or tortured or mishandled.

The care Floyd received after arrest was the best Floyd allowed himself to be given. Anybody claiming Floyd was mistreated in any way has either not watched the video, is too biased to admit the truth, or wears spandex. Possibly all 3.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
The arrest sequence on video showed Floyd repeatedly refusing to act as directed and repeatedly attempting escape. He was finally pushed into the back seat of a police Explorer after doing everything in his power to resist. He then managed to bail out the other side while handcuffed. What else could have been done other than direct physical restraint? NOTHING short of deadly force. The video shows the restraining officer place Floyd in a controlling position while Floyd continues to resist and verbalize. He was not being choked or tortured or mishandled.

The care Floyd received after arrest was the best Floyd allowed himself to be given. Anybody claiming Floyd was mistreated in any way has either not watched the video, is too biased to admit the truth, or wears spandex. Possibly all 3.

It looks like question one may have been answered, although the poster may have been better off breathing through his nose as he typed.

Now on to question two. What is the general standard of care?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Paulcoward
Originally Posted by shootem

It looks like question one may have been answered, although the poster may have been better off breathing through his nose as he typed.

Now on to question two. What is the general standard of care?

Coward

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He ain’t resisting anymore

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't really GAF, however, it's a very good thing he's ded! JMHO

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Groid Floyd bees room temp.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
Died because of drugs in his system! Drugs in his system, weren't on video, kneeling on his neck while he was claiming he couldn't breave! Chauvin was!

Last edited by DiabloBlanco; 05/25/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chauvin was convicted of a crime he didn't do, based on pure emotion by the jury & the jury wanting to avoid more rioting.

Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb.

End of discussion; couch it any other way you want to, that is what happened.

MM

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,854 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,234
Posts18,485,703
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.