E
Buzz is washing his kgunt be along shortly

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Buzz reminds me of the smart mouth kid in school that picked his nose and everybody threw rocks atšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You remind me of the kids I sent home with busted noses, fat lips, and loose teeth when they got smart.

It isnā€™t that hard to do when you are the only guy in third grade that is old enough to voteā€¦

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Buzz reminds me of the smart mouth kid in school that picked his nose and everybody threw rocks atšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You remind me of the kids I sent home with busted noses, fat lips, and loose teeth when they got smart.

It isnā€™t that hard to do when you are the only guy in third grade that is old enough to vote democratā€¦
Little assist for you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It isnā€™t that hard to do when you are the only guy in third grade that is old enough to voteā€¦

Hang your college diploma.

Did it take a college degree to drive a pepsi truck?

BTW, quit stealing my lines, come up with some of your own.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Hang your broke back mountain short bus diploma

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

It really bothers you that a loser like me has beaten you in every aspect of hunting. Your dinks are easily outclassed and outnumbered by a flunky that didnā€™t drive a Pepsi truck, but still kicked your pathetic assā€¦

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Another interesting development from the 32 page summary judgement. Looks like those opposed to legal public access were trying to influence Judge Skavdahl's court. He didn't tolerate it.

BHA did things by the book via amicus brief.

ā€œThe founders of the United States sought to insulate the Judicial branch of government from public opinion so judges could apply and be influenced only by the law.ā€

JUDGE SCOTT SKAVDAHL

Interested parties have an avenue to participate in such legal skirmishes and several took advantage of that in the civil suit brought by Eshelman. Skavdahlā€™s court granted Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, Wyoming Stock Growers Association and Wyoming Wool Growers Association ā€œamicusā€ status, for example, allowing them to file briefs supporting their interpretations of trespass laws.

https://wyofile.com/judge-decried-improper-lobbying-in-corner-crossing-case/

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It really bothers you that a loser like me has beaten you in every aspect of hunting. Your dinks are easily outclassed and outnumbered by a flunky that didnā€™t drive a Pepsi truck, but still kicked your pathetic assā€¦

That's hilarious. Self delusion is really pathetic, seek help old timer.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Hastings
The personal attacks are a bit out of place maybe? I was enjoying the discussion about the right of passage issue. Not knowing anything about the Buzz person or the BHA I was very pleased to see the courts come down on the side of the little man, the everyday citizen trying to access his property that is his by right of being a U.S. citizen.

I am fortunate to own enough property to satisfy my needs but a lot of folks aren't and as I have stated earlier I spent a 30 year career dealing with wealthy men that wanted the state to keep the "riff raff" far away from their property.

I'm wondering what the big deal is with Buzz and what difference does it make about the .243W vs. the 6mm Rem?
I think it stems from BuzzyTard being affiliated with gun grabbers.
Oh,

Hastings, don't believe Tommybot/Fibka...here is BHA's official position statement on the second:

North American Policy Statement:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers proudly supports the individual right to keep and bear arms as
guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/ba...mendment_Policy_Statement.pdf?1579635386

Does that include ARs?
I am not being a smart ass. I am genuinely curious.

Lots of people and organizations ā€˜supportā€™ the 2nd Amendment but have varied interpretations as to what arms the 2nd applies to and ā€˜assaultā€™ rifles are front and center.

Heck, there are a few ā€˜staunchā€™ 2nd supporters here on the ā€˜Fire that feel restricting full auto weapons is perfectly acceptable and that the 2nd doesnā€™t apply.

Yes Buzz, which firearms do BHA support the keeping and bearing of?

for those not wishing to click on the link:

2014 NORTH AMERICAN POLICY STATEMENT:
SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPORT
Purpose: The intent of policy statements are to provide a formal mechanism for Backcountry
Hunters & Anglers to engage in specific conservation issues while establishing clear policy
direction that not only defines the parameters of our position statements but the relevance to
our mission. As declarations of policy, statements do not direct specific actions, establish policy
priorities or allocate BHA resources.
Sponsored by: North American Board of Directors
North American Board Action: Adopted on March 20, 2014
North American Policy Statement:
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers proudly supports the individual right to keep and bear arms as
guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

That's it, in its entirety. And, it's 9 years old now, and given some recent events and court cases, it would be nice to know EXACLTY where they stand. In other words, what is BHA's interpretation of the Law?

Or, do they go along with whatever way the wind blows on the subject?

Do they support a California version of the right to keep and bear arms?

Or a Texas, Vermont, AZ, etc interpretation?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Valsdad
To avoid getting further off into the weeds and off topic here, I'm going to start a new thread Buzz.

I certainly hope you reply.

It may alleviate some concerns by members here.

You ever heard the Biblical reference to hot, cold, or lukewarm?

Stop being such a fugkin' pussy.

What is this "Biblical" you refer to?

Old Testament?

New Testament?

All those books Remsen's folks use?

The "Missing Gospels"?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This Obama judge misapplied the leo Sheep case, for starters, in distinguishing between govā€™t eminent domain and private access. Secondly, he erred in assuming the Mackay case wasnā€™t overruled by Leo Sheep , simply because the 8th had erroneously failed to call it overriden.

Thetā€™s just 2 points of appeal based on a quick 10 minute reading of this summary judgment order.

I wouldnā€™t break out the Boonesā€™ Farm just yet.

Last edited by IntruderBN; 05/31/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is Buzzjob so intent on convincing us losers he is so important and accomplished? hmmmmm

Seems to me if he truly was what he claims he wouldn't have to try so hard to convince anyone..... wink

Virtue signal is a strong drug apparently....

My guess is he is the product of the "participation trophy" part of society.... he thinks the participation trophy (i.e. degree) he received from MSU actually means something...

The sad part is he is an affirmative action recipient.... since Montana has no people of color, they pick local inbred hillbillies, give them scholarships, then degrees and tell them how special they are.... and Buzz believed them.... probably even took a few professors to his hunting spots... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why is Buzzjob so intent on convincing us losers he is so important and accomplished? hmmmmm

Seems to me if he truly was what he claims he wouldn't have to try so hard to convince anyone..... wink

My guess is he is the product of the "participation trophy" part of society.... he thinks the participation trophy (i.e. degree) he received from MSU actually means something...

The sad part is he is an affirmative action recipient.... since Montana has no people of color, they pick local inbred hillbillies, give them scholarships, then degrees and tell them how special they are.... and Buzz believed them.... probably even took a few professors to his hunting spots... lmao
šŸ«¢šŸ«¢

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He wouldn't do it if he wasn't getting such a rise out of everybody.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

It's great.

He does damage to his fƔggy little club every time he posts.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If getting a "rise" out of people is important to you, that's a red flag and e definite indicator of a twisted person....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by IntruderBN
This Obama judge misapplied the leo Sheep case, for starters, in distinguishing between govā€™t eminent domain and private access. Secondly, he erred in assuming the Mackay case wasnā€™t overruled by Leo Sheep , simply because the 8th had erroneously failed to call it overriden.

Thetā€™s just 2 points of appeal based on a quick 10 minute reading of this summary judgment order.

So where's your law degree from?

The lawyers I've talked with since the ruling feel a lot differently than you. They all believe he applied great reasoning between the relevance (or lack-there-of) between Leo Sheep and Mackay.

Eminent domain isn't relevant to corner crossing either, there is no taking of anything.

No offense, but Iron Bar is the one that should hold the Boones Farm.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If getting a "rise" out of people is important to you, that's a red flag and e definite indicator of a twisted person....
And about the ones that follow him around just to argue?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by IntruderBN

So where's your law degree from?

The lawyers I've talked with since the ruling feel a lot differently than you. They all believe he applied great reasoning between the relevance (or lack-there-of) between Leo Sheep and Mackay.

Eminent domain isn't relevant to corner crossing either, there is no taking of anything.

No offense, but Iron Bar is the one that should hold the Boones Farm.
Subtle quotes from a fugkin loser

Page 32 of 45 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.