Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
It's not WM it's where you live, and the people that live there.

Very true. I started getting groceries during Covid and have continued. Nearest Costco is 70 minutes away, and although we have a HyVee and a Fareway, I mostly go to our local Walmart, not a superstore, for the lower prices and variety.

Employees are friendly and helpful which generally reflects the culture here. Young Hispanic kids work hard and I notice very little turn-over.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, I was at one a few days ago, unfortunately.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by local_dirt
At least I don't have to smell all covid relief money pot wafting through the Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix parking lots any more.

I can't stand Jeff Bezos' politics. But, I can order stuff from Amazon and have it on my front porch in 24 hours. Sometimes in 4-6 hours. And usually a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Last October we were in Jax area at my son’s and DIL. One afternoon, My wife ordered something for our new granddaughter and like magic, it was delivered the next morning.
<mind blown>

Don’t think I’ve gotten *anything* from the ‘zon here in less than 10 days.
Whut? Mike, you mean it takes Amazon sled dogs 10 days to get to your place on the tundra?

Lol.
Heh. We got delivery trucks and paved roads, man!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ours is in the hood, or close enough to it. It's about 20 miles down the road. I swear my wife lives there. I think it makes her feel better since she has all her teethe, not many can say the same in there.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 05/30/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must live in the wrong part of the country. We have to drive 26 miles to our nearest walmart to avoid getting raped by the local Mom and Pop stores that have been screwing over us for as long as the town has been here. Our Walmart is clean, well stocked and attended by employees who treat you like customers. We dont have the luxury of shopping at Costco, etc, it's this or nothing. We very seldom if ever see any of the "people of Walmart" types, with the exception of Reservation payday, which we have learned to avoid.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
For weekly shopping, it's Aldi's first then Walmart, which is my go to for everything else. Some sporting goods, clothes and truck stuff comes from there too. I hate that freshly fornicated feeling I get at the high dollar yuppie stores (F Fred Meijer).

Monday is MILF day at both the WMs I use around home. Plenty of nice female scenery strolling around. You fat ugly phuques are going to draw out the fat ugly chicks no matter where you go.

When traveling, which I do a lot of for work and some personal, Walmart is a quick stop where I pretty much know where everything is and don't get raped on prices.

Last edited by Distridr; 05/30/23.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
I must live in the wrong part of the country. We have to drive 26 miles to our nearest walmart to avoid getting raped by the local Mom and Pop stores that have been screwing over us for as long as the town has been here. Our Walmart is clean, well stocked and attended by employees who treat you like customers. We dont have the luxury of shopping at Costco, etc, it's this or nothing. We very seldom if ever see any of the "people of Walmart" types, with the exception of Reservation payday, which we have learned to avoid.
I will gladly give Mom n Pop a few extra dollars vs Walmart.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Was in a Walmart on Sunday. Was also in Krogers. No mom and pop shops around me carrying groceries, but then again I shop where I can get the most bang for my buck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We have a Walmart Neighborhood Market close to our house. Its pretty upscale and convenient. I go there a couple times a week and never have need to go to one of the big Wal-Marts. I probably hadn’t been to one of them in more than a year.

I went to get a cheap TV for the patio. Holy schit, it’s like some sort of dystopian scene from some crappy movie. Half the merchandise in certain sections (electronics) is locked up and you have to get some surly black chick to unlock it. The people…oh the people inside. No checkers. No problem use self checkout. Oh, self checkout doesn’t take cash. Get beeped going out the door have to pull out receipt and treated like criminal.

I know Amazon is the enemy, but none of these corporations are any better than the other. I’m going with the one that has this schit on my porch tomorrow evening without having to venture forth and feel like I’m on the set of Soylent Green.

Why did you '"get beeped"?

Didn't remove a tracking tag?

What did you expect the door monitor to do, ignore the beep?

Did they apologize when they determined that you weren't shoplifting?

Around here there is always at least one customer service person stationed in the self-checkout area to help people with things like buying alcohol.

I have noticed that there is tighter security in more "ethnic" areas. There are WMs in Omaha that I wouldn't consider going to outside of daylight hours.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jnyork

If the mom and pops could sell stuff in Wal-Mart quantities and buy wholesale at the same price as Wal-Mart maybe you wouldn't feel so violated. Economies of scale and stuff.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 05/31/23.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
We have 3 supercenters here in Clarksvegas.
And 1 in Oak Grove.

Pretty normal demographics.
Minorities, freaks, lowlife ( all races ).
Tomorrow especially and Thurs and Friday.
EBT card load up day via the miracle of the welfare manna machine.
Toss in EOM military payday,
Mil retiree Pay day.
VA rated types pay day
VA bogus PTSD fuuuuks payday
( notice how I listed 2 types)
SS of varying types recipients payday window.
Ect ect ect ....

Not a time to go into wally world if you have 0 patience.
But.....
If your sense of curiosity and you know it is pretty good free entertainment.
That can overcome the 0 patience thing.
The entertainment factor can override the Mt Vesuvius factor.

I need to go get my toiletry supplies tommorow.
I buy them on the 2 month stock on hand thing .
It's that month....
Plus I also spied some Winchester AA super sporting clays.
They changed the packaging color to red and white box design on them.
But have other AA shells in the older Brown and Black box.

Walmart/ Murphy gas is also the least $$$ in town.
No more brick seek Walmart guns.
Who knows though..
Maybe this year?..
Awful lot of Ruger Hawkeye bolt rifles been sitting in the displays around here.
One of those at brickseek prices might suffice for a knarly weather .308.
Blk syn and stainless.
I would have no compunction at spray painting that stainless matte black either.
Just a frigging Ruger anyways...

Oh....
PS ....
It's summer.
Good looking women shop at wally world.
Of all ages.
Wearing summer clothes..
🍆🍆🍆

Beleive it or not....
🤣🤣🤣

Many bytch and complain about attitude of employees at Wally World.

I get it...
Totally get it...

But sometimes ya just gotta dress down mutha fugga,s with confrontation and be ugly.
It only last as long as needed...
Don't be scared and kow tow to em...
Too many do that bullschitt.
Waaaaay to many...

From dumbazz sheboons playing " aloof" service games with whitey who is jonesing hard for some simple smokes.

To management teams doing fuuking inspection of departments who DGAF about 85 yr old women in aisles on their blind stampede.

Or their employees who should be stepping out of customers way and not vice versa.

Bet a bunch on here step out of employees way at stores way. Uh huh....

How many of you remember that schit never going down long ago.
Employee step out of your way.
And says hello welcome to xyz sir or ma'am.
Give em a nod or a brief positive interaction.
Ask em where a item is maybe.
And they would even take time to walk their and show you, and even
( heaven forbid) interact with you.

That schit is a thing of the past IMO....
Unless you stand your ground knowingly.
Then ya get 0 interaction ( like you was gonna get any to begin with) and they act all miffed body language wise.
Little Freudian schit to play on these fuukers is what it is.
Basic silent intimidation from standing your ground and putting a POS in their place.
They don't encounter it much at all, cause they are so fuuking used to sheeple steeping out of their way now carte blanche.

If sheeple would just say something to Walmartite staff.
Or give em a well deserved Infantry PSG dressing down azz chewing.
They might just find the Jabronies knowing their role once again around customers....

The 3 old cat door greeters who witnessed my run in and chewing out some collective azz with that management team at the Madison Street wally world per the stampeded 85 yr old woman.
I'm a fuuuking Rock Star to those old cats.

Just like I'm a fuuking Rock Star and valued customer at Academy when I caught employees doing their friends and family ammo bullschit in 2021 and went the fuuuk off.
Schit plenty of other customers seen over time and talked about but never said a word.

If you tolerate bullschit..
Then that bullschit becomes the standard.

Pretty much applies to all service industries, service providers, retail schitt, and food service especially across all spectrums of it.

This is the age of shoddy.
Shoddy goods if you accept that
Shoddy service/ employees if you tolerate that

We all know this schit was never at this level until the last 2.5 yrs.
Fuukers out in the workforce know that never worked a day in their life from blue haired freaks with tackle box faces.
To simpleton old fuuuks who could never get a job or one of any consequence when they was young simpleton dumb fuuks.
And all the categories in between.
My personal favs are the meth mouth or crack toof or teef types at drive thrus or convenience stores.
What a face to put forward into the public eyes representing your company in all these categories..

All drawn to the 15 buck a hour utopia, and holding their employers hostage in many cases.

What a fuuuking clown world we live in now.
Thanks to C19 and Honk for Joey.

It's like the lowest strata of society is running schit.
Hindu bottom of the caste system untouchables are the fuuking norm now it seems.

Clown world...

Try leaving a society in 1983 basically.
Living in a insulated world in the military till 2008.
Then getting shawshank redemption released back into it.

WTF...
Everybody all conditioned to the schit from gradual change in the civy world it seemed.

What a total goat fuuuuk.
Absoufuuukinglout goat fuuuk....
A bunch of you that did long term careers in the military in your time had or still have similar veiws I bet also.

It's the age of fuuuking shoddy.....

I'm a fuuking out spoken A type dick anyways.
Have been since elementary school.

Most def not a fuuking B type sheep.

This post oughta provoke some replies.

Good ones of similar veiws, and some have been posted on this thread also so far.

And fuuuking hilarious or pathetic b type simmering butthurt veiws.
( some on this thread also so far)

🐕,s got better manners than most fuuukwads per their customer service on this rock in this day and age.
And 🐕,s are better company and more intelligent in many cases also...

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/23.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tikkanut
This

🤣🤣🤣
That's the priceless entertainment value of Wally world.
Mostly seen around the end of the month per reasons I stated.
Our societies untouchables....
Better than Caligula,s freak show drawn from the empire...

Priceless.....

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wally world makes billions off of EBT also.
Just all grocery outlets nationwide.
All.......

Remember that next time your behind sheboon shequethra or white trash who ever with a fire team of 3 or 4 rug rats ( baby daddy or daddies???)
And they are buying primo schit on your tax payer nickel.

Like I said if you want the whole " Jimi Hendrix Experience" at wally world.
Starting tommorow thru the next couple of days is prime time...

👍🏻🤣🤣👍🏻

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I was in Lexington va Walmart Sunday bout seen a hillbilly schit fest when some 3 yr old toppled out of a basket and broke his nose

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
One thing that really piss,s me off now about wally world now around here.
No longer open 24/7.
Got caught up in that schit per not having bug dope a couple weeks ago.
1st day hunting area 50 actually.
Got in their around 715 ish instead of well before shooting light.
One thing I overlooked the night before.
And of course convienance stores didn't have schit...

Pre C19 bullschitt I could have rolled into wally world at 413 am. Got my bug dope and been on my way.

Plus their not having a night shift.
Fuuukers doing alot of their Stocking of goods now while customers are shopping which really ticks ya off.
Can't do or say much about that schit.
Seek another route to get your schit....

Age of fuuuking shoddy....
Companies just DGAF anymore about customers.
A take what we are gonna make, provide, or do mentally.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I was in Lexington va Walmart Sunday bout seen a hillbilly schit fest when some 3 yr old toppled out of a basket and broke his nose
People's parenting is always on display at Wally world.
Amazing and or disgusting.
A simple thing like holding a young child's hand for safety or simple guidance is beyond many in all races of the lowest levels of our society.

The age of shoddy......

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have a Wal-Mart, a Piggly Wiggly ,and a Goar's Big Star , within 40 miles. It's near 50 miles to anything else. Walmart is the closest at 8 miles.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?
I seen that schit we’re all fugkin thugs now

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 3,072 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.