Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
20 registers in the store and the only ones open are the self check out.I ask em when do we have to unload the truck and stock the shelves?
When I encounter that I park my buggy and walk out, explaining very loudly why and what I am doing. miles

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?

Funny how times change. The guy checking receipts at the Walmarts here used to check ID's and try to bounce at the Pink Pony Pub on the beach. Turns out we're still on a first name basis. Ole Clay couldn't read an ID back in the day. Ain't no way he's deciphering receipts for tourists. Every time I walk in, I tell him he better go ahead and call backup, just like the good ole days. The instant flashbacks on his face are priceless. On the way out I flash him my list instead of a receipt. He just waves me on by, just like the good ole days.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by JeffA
🤣🤣🤣🤣

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?

Funny how times change. The guy checking receipts at the Walmarts here used to check ID's and try to bounce at the Pink Pony Pub on the beach. Turns out we're still on a first name basis. Ole Clay couldn't read an ID back in the day. Ain't no way he's deciphering receipts for tourists. Every time I walk in, I tell him he better go ahead and call backup, just like the good ole days. The instant flashbacks on his face are priceless. On the way out I flash him my list instead of a receipt. He just waves me on by, just like the good ole days.

Haha. Bought one item once and tossed the receipt in the trash next to the register. The 80 year old milkshake at the door tried to get all IRS agent. Went over, looked in the trash, talked to another employee, and came back. All at a crippled snail pace. Said "next time you do that we keep the item". Heck, I could have been in my truck driving away before he could have even walked 20 feet.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I had to run into the one in Fort McMurray Alberta… an unreal adventure both inside and outside the facility.
They really do need a giant sink hole at that location.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I go to ours all the time. There is only one other grocery store in town and it is expensive. Nothing is locked up at ours except sudafed and lithium batteries. And the guns. I don't like Walmart but I can get most of what I need there for a better price than the other stores in town. I don't go shopping as a social event. Our store is poorly stocked and has grouchy associates but the next option is 35 miles away.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My last trip to a Walmart was spooky only in that it was late morning and it was almost empty of customers. This Wally World used to be packed at all hours.

I had to go over to Toys to find someone to open up the ammo cabinet in Sporting Goods. While we were talking the guy offered me the job of Sporting Goods Manager.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
A lot of this is where you are located... I go in a super walmart ever week for groceries... a lot cheaper than Kroger or any of the others around and the produce is fresher... Mostly white and friendly... not seeing the locked up stuff like a lot of you talk about... However there are others around the area that are not the same and one my wife does not even go in because of the clientele and the issues they bring.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Wally world makes billions off of EBT also.
Just all grocery outlets nationwide.
All.......

Remember that next time your behind sheboon shequethra or white trash who ever with a fire team of 3 or 4 rug rats ( baby daddy or daddies???)
And they are buying primo schit on your tax payer nickel.

Like I said if you want the whole " Jimi Hendrix Experience" at wally world.
Starting tommorow thru the next couple of days is prime time...

👍🏻🤣🤣👍🏻
I'll see your Wally World the next few days and raise you 24 hr Woodman's Food Market. The true freaks shop between 11pm-7:30am. The gimpwagoners are especially bad.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
20 registers in the store and the only ones open are the self check out.I ask em when do we have to unload the truck and stock the shelves?
And you go back?
Only because the wife has her prescriptions there mine are at cvs

....and CVS is better?
Just another chain rip off! 😉

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sako
A lot of this is where you are located... I go in a super walmart ever week for groceries... a lot cheaper than Kroger or any of the others around and the produce is fresher... Mostly white and friendly... not seeing the locked up stuff like a lot of you talk about... However there are others around the area that are not the same and one my wife does not even go in because of the clientele and the issues they bring.

Wife and me got on a kick once.
Kept track of what we bought at WM and compared prices at other stores!
At the end of the day, prices were about equal.
The best thing was that the goods purchased at other stores were higher quality, lasted longer and tasted better.

The biggest cost discrepancy was the fuel to drive to other stores.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
And you go back?
Only because the wife has her prescriptions there mine are at cvs

....and CVS is better?
Just another chain rip off! 😉
Actually yes,for her cancer meds wally world is cheaper,just 25 miles away and cvs is across town 10min there and back and I have a lot fewer meds than her

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I needed 6 brokedick tires for my beater dually.

Ordered online... 2-3 days to ship... pulled in and dropped off the rims... mounted and balanced @ $5 each and in the bed of my truck 30 minutes later.

$20 tip... easy peasy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ACTUALLY going inside a Walmart? Hell no... freak show.

I wouldn't put that POFS on a wheelbarrow.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I seen that schit we’re all fugkin thugs now

I just pull out of drawers with a fresh coat of ball sweat on it and hand it to them.

OK Mr. Triple Vaccinated.

LOL

You know less than most Democrats I know, but it doesn't seem to keep you from opening that slack jaw of yours.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Maybe I have you confused with another COVTARD.

I'll look up your posts and get back to you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by milespatton
When I encounter that I park my buggy and walk out, explaining very loudly why and what I am doing. miles

Sure you do.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like the local Walmart for Old Roy Dog food and Fed AutoMatch .22 325 packs for $18.97.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My wife and I were in walmart to weekends ago. Most of the indigenous people around here are called whoops. Place was full of them. My wife found a table with Remington nitro turkey ammo priced at $7.94 for 10 rounds. I gathered up 4 boxes and headed out. Pretty good deal I thought.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 81 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,669
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.