Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Showing a sales receipt is worth making an issue of ?
that's my way of thinking. pick your battles wisely life is less stressed that way

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Scotty
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

Sounds like something I would’ve done back in the day. Nowadays I just try to get through the day with my sanity and not strangling half the people I come into contact with.

I was leaving Costco a few months back and I had my arms full with a couple big items. I had to stand there in line so they could check mark ✔️ my receipt. I was not in my usual sh.its and giggles mood so I probably grunted a reply to the gal that thanked me after she just had to check my receipt. My grunt wasn’t a sufficient response apparently because she said “THANKS” even louder as I walked away with my armload of stuff so I stopped in my tracks, turned around and made eye contact which startled her because her eyes grew to saucer size anticipating a scornful reply but I just stood there staring at her like the retard she was. After she was sufficiently uncomfortable and the other customers saw and heard her sarcastic “thanks” I smiled and walked away never saying a word. I’ve found that being a big guy and a long-haired, bearded Viking doesn’t usually require me to use my voice since a simple look often conveys more than words and cannot be misrepresented. 😀

Uhh, OK safariman.

But you might want to read the fugking agreement that you signed when you began your club membership at Costco. Because it explicitly states you agree to the rules of the membership. And one of them is they want you to show your fugking receipt.

Wal-Mart is a regular retail store that gives no indication that you will have to prove you didn't steal anything before you're allowed to leave. That's the difference.

Awesome bullschit story regardless.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Showing a sales receipt is worth making an issue of ?
that's my way of thinking. pick your battles wisely life is less stressed that way

Yeah.

Look at the flowers until I'm done. It will hurt less.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Uhh…no, I’m white. I don’t live in a trailer and I don’t need a cheap pool inflatable at the last second….

Walmart? 😂

But you shop at Costco?

LOL

OK.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I don't mind showing the sales slip. I would not want folks walking around our place, and walking off with anything.

You also have a female leading your church and you're quad vaccinated.

You're also a closet Biden voter.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I see our Drunk Catfish Bottom Feeder all mouth no Brains has returned from Rehab he's here to tell us how dumb we are and how smart he is, this Drunk that can't stay out of rehab more than 6 months, that's really something to be proud of, according to him. poor sick Bastard.Rio7

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I haven't read all this mindless crap, bit I'm a
diabetic & I can buy Insulin cheaper at Walmart than I can buy it at Kroger (with my Insurance) that I don't bother with @ Walmart. Supply got tight a year & a half ago. I reached out to Bentonville,AK & reminded them about their brag about cheaper Insulin (not cheap if you don't have a supply) PROBLEM GONE. I reached out to Kroger a year ago about Pharmacy staffing,up to regional office. They don't give a damm!! Piss on Kroger, THEY LET THE UNION RUN THEIR STORES !!!

"not too grumpy"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
I see our Drunk Catfish Bottom Feeder all mouth no Brains has returned from Rehab he's here to tell us how dumb we are and how smart he is, this Drunk that can't stay out of rehab more than 6 months, that's really something to be proud of, according to him. poor sick Bastard.Rio7

Remember when you explained that "walls don't work?"

LOL

You stupid fugking hick.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Flave, You've got this being a loser down pat, why don't you try offering something positive, AH! my mistake your like any Drunk in any bar in any slum in any town, all you do is slobber on the bar and piss your pants, Go eat a Worm Cat fish. Rto7

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (16penny, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,020
Posts18,481,640
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.