Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Medical education on the professional level is the regulated entity,

An example from the 80s is the treatment of asthma

even today the term "schools of thought" is the di rigor, then there was the prednisone school, (sounds familiar) , the aminophylline school, the breather school (unit spray broncho dilators)

Cancer and thyroid treatment ------ the "radiation school " the "PSA" school , the "Synthroid school" , the "Prednisone school- (sounds familiar).

who would guess the problem is really the diet, and gut flora?

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB1

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Friend of the family is 25 and is in complete remission from stage 4 lung cancer. His mother has been a nurse for the last 35 years. She swears the ivermectin is what saved his life.
Unfortunately, I do not have the info for how much he was given, or why they tried it. But I am not doubting her.

I will update if I find out more.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'll take my chances and take my ivermectin monthly. I'm a 100% convinced ivermectin helps with skin cancers.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by BLG
Friend of the family is 25 and is in complete remission from stage 4 lung cancer. His mother has been a nurse for the last 35 years. She swears the ivermectin is what saved his life.
Unfortunately, I do not have the info for how much he was given, or why they tried it. But I am not doubting her.

I will update if I find out more.

Clyde

Rarely is it one thing or drug that does the trick, No doubt the Ivermectin helped--- but so did the IV drip of vitamin C he got that
fired up his immune system.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'll take my chances and take my ivermectin monthly. I'm a 100% convinced ivermectin helps with skin cancers.

so does glutathionine , or NAC oral

IC B2

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I know they use fenbendazole as a chemo drug.

Joe Tippens is the man. At least 40 more survivors he knows. This and Ivermectin are both being studied half heartedly. There is no money in cheap effective cures as we saw in the Covid scamdemic. My wife takes both. Fenbendazole has minor unpleasant side effects; diarreah and aching the day after. She has never complained about it but she's stoical about it all. Nothing from Ivermectin. She is stage 4 deadly interuterine type that spread to lungs. She looks great and feels pretty damn good going on 7 years. The doctors consider her an anomaly. She still has spots and they switched her prescribed infusions recently. Wormers may be cheap placebos but they will not kill you like some of the prescribed cures.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 06/01/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
interesting that the mrna vaccine has been proven to actually help cancer type cells replicate faster by suppressing the body's immune response.

Various very aggressive Cancers are spiking after Covid now

Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rainshot
There is a Doctor Stanislaw BURZYNSKI near Houston that has been treating cancer’s since the 70’s with noninvasive drugs. He has quite a long list of patients from all over the world that have been cured. The FDA has sued him many times and lost every suit. Big pharma cannot afford to let a cheap cure be available or they’d loose billions if not more on cancer drugs currently available that destroy your body.
Edit to say for some idiot reason my fone won’t let me spell his last name except in caps.

As evidenced by Covid...

When big pharma can essentially invent a pandemic w the .gov and produce vaccines and numerous boosters without following FDA protocols, they don't have to worry about cancer for $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Ymmv

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Joe Tippens is the man. At least 40 more survivors he knows. This and Ivermectin are both being studied half heartedly. There is no money in cheap effective cures as we saw in the Covid scamdemic. My wife takes both. Fenbendazole has minor unpleasant side effects; diarreah and aching the day after. She has never complained about it but she's stoical about it all. Nothing from Ivermectin. She is stage 4 deadly interuterine type that spread to lungs. She looks great and feels pretty damn good going on 7 years. The doctors consider her an anomaly. She still has spots and they switched her prescribed infusions recently. Wormers may be cheap placebos but they will not kill you like some of the prescribed cures.

that's amazing. Hope it continues to work for your wife

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Etoh

yep I take NAC daily daily, intermittent fasting too

Ive been trying peptides like BPC 157, cjc 1295, Ipamorelin for injury repair. Thats a fascinating new field. Many work through the gut to heal

Im sure big Pharma will outlaw this peptide research

Last edited by ribka; 06/01/23.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by RHClark
The term cancer is a catch all term and means nothing more than cells growing/reproducing faster than "normal" cells what ever that is. Insurance companies and drug companies use it as a marketing tool. The one that makes me laugh the most is prostrate cancer, and not far behind that, colon cancer.
so some cancers, especially breast cancers, can be treated by reducing sucrose, no energy to reproduce-- done by just fasting

another outstanding benefit from fasting.

Don't get me started on prostrate cancer.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but there is good research showing a very surprisingly significant risk reduction for cancer from just one 36 hour fast.

Not enough publicity however.!!!!!!!

Or too much suppression?????[b][/b]

If it's not on the first page of a google search, nobody will read it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Had covid 19 twice in 2021. Ivermectin took care of it both times. I have not had so much as a common cold since. Lucky? You figure it. Doesn't take genuis to figure big pharma doesn't really want a simple cancer cure..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

The best to your wife and yourself.

George

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
After all the outright lies, corruption and gaslighting from the medical/pharma industry over covid I no longer believe a [bleep] thing they say about anything. I suspect they already have a cure for cancer but can't make billions of dollars with a cure so us dirt people will never see it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Interesting

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Cancer and oncogenesis is many, many entities, not one.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Big oharma wants you to live longer...more time to sell you drugs. Just watch TV and see all the drug advertisements.

A 65 year old takes and has taken far more pharmaceuticals on average than a 33 year old who dropped dead from an aneurysm.

Regards

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Big pharmaceutical companies control just about everything. During covid I asked a lot of doctors why we cannot get ivermectin and they all told me the hospitals will not allow them to prescribe it. The pharmacies do not stock it. Th pharmaceutical companies supply hospitals and doctors with a lot of free drugs. They will not bite against the hand that feeds them. Big pharma is also a megadonor to many politicians, hospitals and doctors. These megadonors pretty much control Washington policy on everything including the war in ukraine.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka

yep I take NAC daily daily, intermittent fasting too

Ive been trying peptides like BPC 157, cjc 1295, Ipamorelin for injury repair. Thats a fascinating new field. Many work through the gut to heal

Im sure big Pharma will outlaw this peptide research

Its to late for Pharma to do anything about it, they cannot control production, because peppys can be made at small scale labs. Gov. can't control because they are on Rx for research only, by their own laws, and FDA can't touch them because each one has an Rx which is regulated by the state

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rainshot
Big pharmaceutical companies control just about everything. During covid I asked a lot of doctors why we cannot get ivermectin and they all told me the hospitals will not allow them to prescribe it. The pharmacies do not stock it. Th pharmaceutical companies supply hospitals and doctors with a lot of free drugs. They will not bite against the hand that feeds them. Big pharma is also a megadonor to many politicians, hospitals and doctors. These megadonors pretty much control Washington policy on everything including the war in ukraine.

you were talking to the wrong places. Compounding pharmacies have been making ivermectin caps since the beginning of covid

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,297
Posts18,525,851
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.