Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,887 of 2,280 1 2 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 2279 2280
Whip #18496106 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats an easy one fugg wadd

“Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy, but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

GB1

K22 #18496114 06/11/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
After all those years of Q hype, all that’s left are the sensational Twitter posts. Where’s “Q”?
This was a Q thread, but Q magically disappeared…

Sorry, that has already been answered. You need a new record cause that one is broken.

You can still get out with your dignity intact.

Whip #18496116 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a fan of saying you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on JohnnyLoco cept you are always up early in the morning like a bot or an obsession.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/11/23.
Whip #18496147 06/11/23
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
To some no amount of information no matter how accurate it's never enough. To the naysayers you have hours to spend here every damned day. Give this 30 minutes. Start about 5 minutes in. There's more where he gives the government websites so you can see for yourself. Play it faster but some may need to slow it down.

Flame on guys. I can take it.

Copy and paste if you have to.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2qfpi8/?pub=72g05

Whip #18496165 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never was about whether the concept was sprinkled with some truths.

It was about the false outcome narrative, a complete delusion.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/11/23.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Perfectly planned psychological manipulation.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’m a fan of saying you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on JohnnyLoco cept you are always up early in the morning like a bot or an obsession.
The early bird gets the worm? But the 2nd mouse gets the cheese, Like NoDak suggested,, why not look at what Q has pointed out to research instead of what is being said,, somtimes you gotta read between the lines and do actual research,, in the end the choice to know and see is up to you

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
The early bird gets the worm? But the 2nd mouse gets the cheese, Like NoDak suggested,, why not look at what Q has pointed out to research instead of what is being said,, somtimes you gotta read between the lines and do actual research,, in the end the choice to know and see is up to you

Know and see what exactly?

This is a question that keeps being avoided.

Whip #18496385 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A true comic thread.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
What Q is pointing out,, its different things in diff posts, and its all out there on the internet,, Q most times is trying to get you to research, some drops are telling u like it is and some are sht posting (disinfo is necessary), most all posts have/had a link or two to provide some news or facts that were in the open but not readily known at the time,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by hosfly

Know and see what exactly?

This is a question that keeps being avoided.

Did you even look at the link I posted? If not then just go away. You are to lazy to see or look at anything. You want everybody to do the work for you.

Whip #18496423 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funnier by the page

Whip #18496441 06/11/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven’t followed Q and I’m not sure what the whole anon thing is about. I’m more concerned with the truth about the nefariousness of everything our government is doing as well as the endemic corruption that goes unchecked. In that respect Q has been a cryptic messenger whose message is still being decoded. I’m more concerned with the lies about our President Trump and the treasonous back-stabbing the democrats are continually perpetrating against anyone that isn’t in lock step with the communist democrats. I care about the message not the messenger.

The anti-Q groupies don’t realize how ridiculous they look….. they spend at least as much time as the most vociferous Q follower on a subject they don’t believe, told by people they’ve wholesale dismissed and don’t believe while they piss, bitch and moan about how much time Q followers spend following Q. 😂

They’re so consumed by their confusion….they’re so overwhelmed by their ignorance and they’re so blind that they can’t see how stupid they look. Anyone that spends as much time deriding and dismissing something that they don’t understand while insulting those that do understand the subject is not only the personification of an insecure and lonely fool but they’re unwittingly announcing their ignorance to the world.

The most VOCAL of the anti-Q crowd have more posts of empty-headed ignorance that proves nothing except their deep seated need for attention. They are the epitome of the ankle-biting little mutt that needs a stiff kick to the chops to shut thefuck up, they’re ignorant fools without a single intelligent response to the Q crowd in the thousands of replies they’ve been compelled to post. Those fools think they’re actually accomplishing something like they’re running interference as they provide their imaginary friends with their anti-Q public service.

The one (good) thing that Q has done is to get the younger generation involved in what our government is doing and searching for the truth. For those that find reading comprehension challenging……I’m NOT saying that Q is the truth just that Q has stimulated those that didn’t care about government affairs to start researching and looking for the truth. That’s a good thing because allowing ignorance to take root like the anti-Q crowd and embracing that ignorance eventually leads to, just like the rabid anti-Q’bers, a false sense of intelligence.

Those that post links and share information are ridiculed by the ankle-biting mutts…..what the mutts fail to realize is just how ridiculous and stupid they look following something they don’t believe just to ridicule and insult those that do. What do the stupid mutts think they’re accomplishing? They damn sure ain’t highlighting their intelligence. They damn sure ain’t highlighting their maturity. They damn sure aren’t convincing anyone to reconsider their beliefs with their insults. Best I can figure is they’re lonely old men that crave attention….apparently they desire the attention of men irregardless of whether they get positive or negative attention….they just need attention! 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Funnier by the page
You should change your avatar to Slow Poke Rodriguez....more fitting. 😂

Whip #18496493 06/11/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ace, now you’ve done it. They’ll swarm down on you like a herd of wounded buffalo. It’ll be your reward for speaking truth.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I haven’t followed Q and I’m not sure what the whole anon thing is about. I’m more concerned with the truth about the nefariousness of everything our government is doing as well as the endemic corruption that goes unchecked. In that respect Q has been a cryptic messenger whose message is still being decoded. I’m more concerned with the lies about our President Trump and the treasonous back-stabbing the democrats are continually perpetrating against anyone that isn’t in lock step with the communist democrats. I care about the message not the messenger.

The anti-Q groupies don’t realize how ridiculous they look….. they spend at least as much time as the most vociferous Q follower on a subject they don’t believe, told by people they’ve wholesale dismissed and don’t believe while they piss, bitch and moan about how much time Q followers spend following Q. 😂

They’re so consumed by their confusion….they’re so overwhelmed by their ignorance and they’re so blind that they can’t see how stupid they look. Anyone that spends as much time deriding and dismissing something that they don’t understand while insulting those that do understand the subject is not only the personification of an insecure and lonely fool but they’re unwittingly announcing their ignorance to the world.

The most VOCAL of the anti-Q crowd have more posts of empty-headed ignorance that proves nothing except their deep seated need for attention. They are the epitome of the ankle-biting little mutt that needs a stiff kick to the chops to shut thefuck up, they’re ignorant fools without a single intelligent response to the Q crowd in the thousands of replies they’ve been compelled to post. Those fools think they’re actually accomplishing something like they’re running interference as they provide their imaginary friends with their anti-Q public service.

The one (good) thing that Q has done is to get the younger generation involved in what our government is doing and searching for the truth. For those that find reading comprehension challenging……I’m NOT saying that Q is the truth just that Q has stimulated those that didn’t care about government affairs to start researching and looking for the truth. That’s a good thing because allowing ignorance to take root like the anti-Q crowd and embracing that ignorance eventually leads to, just like the rabid anti-Q’bers, a false sense of intelligence.

Those that post links and share information are ridiculed by the ankle-biting mutts…..what the mutts fail to realize is just how ridiculous and stupid they look following something they don’t believe just to ridicule and insult those that do. What do the stupid mutts think they’re accomplishing? They damn sure ain’t highlighting their intelligence. They damn sure ain’t highlighting their maturity. They damn sure aren’t convincing anyone to reconsider their beliefs with their insults. Best I can figure is they’re lonely old men that crave attention….apparently they desire the attention of men irregardless of whether they get positive or negative attention….they just need attention! 😂
very good post, says what Id like to have with much better vocab than I have, thank you for explaining it so well,,

I AM AMERICA!
NoDak #18496497 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NoDak
Funnier by the page
You should change your avatar to Slow Poke Rodriguez....more fitting.

Yeah, sure I should.

Worst yet, that stupid fugg above you posted like 9 paragraphs…funny as heck !

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ace, now you’ve done it. They’ll swarm down on you like a herd of wounded buffalo. It’ll be your reward for speaking truth.
Lions care not what sheep think,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #18496505 06/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got your “lion” hanging

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Is Trump in control?

Is Biden dead?

Do you believe in werewolves?

Explain where the $22trillion in gold came from?

Hop on the bandwagon if you believe that stuff...

Do you trust Wray?

Trust Comey?

Is Hillary in jail or gitmo?

Last edited by Jcubed; 06/11/23.
Page 1,887 of 2,280 1 2 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, AdventureBound, 7 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.