K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Tminc
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Us sinners keep a lot of people out of church.

I spent 65 years being a nice guy and turning the other cheek. Millions of other Believers did also.

Look what it got us. It got GOD kicked out of school and us flipped by the Nazi World Order and our Govt sold out to the I'll - laminated.

It got millions of Patriots paying for peaches, steak, shrimp and oysters for lowlife dimocraps and it got us financing the DNC buying the votes of millions of Americans.

It got millions of white girls knocked up with mixed race babies and Believers footing the bill.

It got millions of Americans killed by drug overdoses and in wars like Nam and Afghanistan.

Now the Scum I address on the Fire is supporting those who would have us defeated and destroyed by the CCP in ww3.

WHY, their Scum leaders would not let the ZuS Military win a WW.

10 - 12 US citizens are murdered a day by illegal immigrants. 10-12 a day are killed in car wrecks with illegals.

10-12 a day are raped by them.

Insane people are filling our prisons rather than being treated for mental illness by the Scum that votes for and runs this country and is destroying it.

They are the same Scum that JESUS CHRIST Whipped out of the Holy Temple and called them vipers.

They are the same Scum who deny HIM and are busy destroying the lives of our kids with toxic vaccines and sex change treatment and pedophile groomers.

If people who tell the truth about lowlife Scum keep you from worshipping the Lord you don't need to be darkening the doors there anyway.

If you think I'm mean, you ought to see what GOD has in store for them.

Amen,Tell it to the universe man!

I agree with a lot of that What I don't agree with is that "Q" holds any of the answers

The problem with your statement is Q never claimed to hold answers, Q adamantly requested that each and everyone do their own research. Yes, a few suggestions were shown, but no claim to hold answers. That is what the CIA media claims.

GB1

NoDak #18522231 06/21/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by MrWilson
You know, psycho, I think you are FOS. K22 seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why aren't you saying anything to the pukes who attack him?

They started attacking him supposedly because he believed the Q Drops. Then, when he started posting on other conservatives they attacked him for that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're FOS.

You and k22 get crap slung your way because you refuse to answer questions honestly. Both of you get incensed when questioned. More so you.
Empirical evidence , facts , real data stands up to scrutiny and "attacks". Links to twitty bird accounts with outlandish opinions without providing real empirical evidence and posting memes of Q drops are not facts. And moving the goal posts , ie Biden is a clone. Extraterrestrials cloned him. well , technically Angels can be considered extraterrestrials , oh wait Demons can be considered Angels , etc. Speak plainly and precisely , honestly , provide real tangible facts , empirical evidence, if you want people to stop kek'in at you.

I don’t remember if I ever posted this here before as I post on many sites. If I have maybe you missed it. I don't stop here every day. Watch it. Lays out everything even includes the Federal sites. All public info. Maybe will open some eyes. But once seen you cannot deny something is going on.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2qfpi8/?pub=72g05

That was a very good video with actual facts and evidence, but will the Fire hierarchy watch it? We will see.
Thanks for reposting it.

Whip #18522342 06/21/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
A man or women can believe anything they want. I don't care, its their personal business. I just don't like all the slander and name calling when someone doesn't buy the BS they're peddling. Calling me a dumbass because I don't agree is just childish. And I'm sorry to say IMO that believing in all this Q stuff is just leading you down a road of disappointment. Plus it make you look like a fool when you try to shove it down someones throat. Believe what you want but don't try to force me to believe it. Keep it to yourself and rock on. Hopefully Q won't tell you to jump off the roof head first.

Adios Amigo's, I've said more than I should have already.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pyscodog
A man or women can believe anything they want.

Adios Amigo's, I've said more BULL SCHIETT than I should have already.
FIXT

Yeah a man can believe anything they want, JUST AS LONG AS THEY DONT POST IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

IF they do and corksuckers attack them for posting what they believe, they are supposed to BE NICE AND STFU.

We got it.

Give us some more psychobabble and tell us how we are crazy as hell for believing Trump too.

He's the one who quotes Q and tells us "We will Make America Great Again", "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", "The Best is Yet To Come".

Isn't Trump as fughked up as Q?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A man or women can believe anything they want.

Adios Amigo's, I've said more BULL SCHIETT than I should have already.
FIXT

Yeah a man can believe anything they want, JUST AS LONG AS THEY DONT POST IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

IF they do and corksuckers attack them for posting what they believe, they are supposed to BE NICE AND STFU.

We got it.

jag, you just proved his point. Obviously unknowingly.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

K22 #18522407 06/21/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Tminc
Us sinners keep a lot of people out of church.

I spent 65 years being a nice guy and turning the other cheek. Millions of other Believers did also.

Look what it got us. It got GOD kicked out of school and us flipped by the Nazi World Order and our Govt sold out to the I'll - laminated.

It got millions of Patriots paying for peaches, steak, shrimp and oysters for lowlife dimocraps and it got us financing the DNC buying the votes of millions of Americans.

It got millions of white girls knocked up with mixed race babies and Believers footing the bill.

It got millions of Americans killed by drug overdoses and in wars like Nam and Afghanistan.

Now the Scum I address on the Fire is supporting those who would have us defeated and destroyed by the CCP in ww3.

WHY, their Scum leaders would not let the ZuS Military win a WW.

10 - 12 US citizens are murdered a day by illegal immigrants. 10-12 a day are killed in car wrecks with illegals.

10-12 a day are raped by them.

Insane people are filling our prisons rather than being treated for mental illness by the Scum that votes for and runs this country and is destroying it.

They are the same Scum that JESUS CHRIST Whipped out of the Holy Temple and called them vipers.

They are the same Scum who deny HIM and are busy destroying the lives of our kids with toxic vaccines and sex change treatment and pedophile groomers.

If people who tell the truth about lowlife Scum keep you from worshipping the Lord you don't need to be darkening the doors there anyway.

If you think I'm mean, you ought to see what GOD has in store for them.

Amen,Tell it to the universe man!

I agree with a lot of that What I don't agree with is that "Q" holds any of the answers

The problem with your statement is Q never claimed to hold answers, Q adamantly requested that each and everyone do their own research. Yes, a few suggestions were shown, but no claim to hold answers. That is what the CIA media claims.

So who was it who said trust the plan, trust Wray, the patriots are in control, yada, yada, yada?

Let me guess your answer: "Q never said that."

OK, so where did all the Q-bers get those ideas, osmosis?

GMAFB.

K22 #18522485 06/21/23
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22
Even though I don't buy into K22's beliefs either, he doesn't always run people down like you (Jag). If you get called out for your Snake Oil that your trying to make people buy into you immediately start with the name calling. You can call me a "Dumbass" all you want but when one finger is pointing out, there are three pointing backwards. We ALL know who the DUMBASS is on this post. Some even feel sorry for you. I can't, no I won't believe anything called "Facts" that come from Twitter. Never is a question directed to you that you answer with a fact. You just bomb the question with blurry BS you drag off Twitter. Useless garbage is all it is. You need serious help old man, serious help. This should be good for a few slanderous names. Flame on Jag, flame on. LOL

You stated before that you believe nothing that comes out of twitter in which I asked what new source do you believe is giving you truth, but so far, no reply.
The only information that is close to being truth is coming from Twitter, Truth Social, Telegram, podcasts and some of the online media. Nothing on the Tele Vision
is going to give you any truth and hasn't for a very, very long time. They accurately named the television programming as programs and you get to channel it thru different channels.
So what do you believe is a news source that is accurately reporting truth?

Absolutely true.

K22 #18522492 06/21/23
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22
You know, psycho, I think you are FOS. K22 seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why aren't you saying anything to the pukes who attack him?

They started attacking him supposedly because he believed the Q Drops. Then, when he started posting on other conservatives they attacked him for that.

You and k22 get crap slung your way because you refuse to answer questions honestly. Both of you get incensed when questioned. More so you.
Empirical evidence , facts , real data stands up to scrutiny and "attacks". Links to twitty bird accounts with outlandish opinions without providing real empirical evidence and posting memes of Q drops are not facts. And moving the goal posts , ie Biden is a clone. Extraterrestrials cloned him. well , technically Angels can be considered extraterrestrials , oh wait Demons can be considered Angels , etc. Speak plainly and precisely , honestly , provide real tangible facts , empirical evidence, if you want people to stop kek'in at you.

I don’t remember if I ever posted this here before as I post on many sites. If I have maybe you missed it. I don't stop here every day. Watch it. Lays out everything even includes the Federal sites. All public info. Maybe will open some eyes. But once seen you cannot deny something is going on.

That was a very good video with actual facts and evidence, but will the Fire hierarchy watch it? We will see.
Thanks for reposting it.

No problem. Just want folks to possibly see outside what they think they see which is mostly lies.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
A man or women can believe anything they want. I don't care, its their personal business. I just don't like all the slander and name calling when someone doesn't buy the BS they're peddling. Calling me a dumbass because I don't agree is just childish. And I'm sorry to say IMO that believing in all this Q stuff is just leading you down a road of disappointment. Plus it make you look like a fool when you try to shove it down someones throat. Believe what you want but don't try to force me to believe it. Keep it to yourself and rock on. Hopefully Q won't tell you to jump off the roof head first.

Adios Amigo's, I've said more than I should have already.

I'm not forcing anyone. I'm not asking you to believe. I want YOU to see with your own eyes what I posted. Then after watching and actually researching it at his links that he and I plus others are wrong ok. But then you tell me where the argument is flawed with proof why it is. Not name calling or degrading anyone.

Did you ever follow Trump or Dan Scavino on Truth social? They are dropping hints all the time that correlate to Q drops by time or date stamps. I'm not pulling crap out of my arse. I've been following this stuff for several years. I wish I could just dump everything here in one post. But I truly wonder how many would spend 10 minutes researching it. Everyone wants it done for them with zero effort on their part.

NoDak #18522539 06/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Thanks for reposting it.

No problem. Just want folks to possibly see outside what they think they see which is mostly lies.

BS. Me and Smokeapole and the woolve and JQUBE know the truth because the MSM and CNN and Faux told us Bidet got 81 million votes and Trump lost fair and square and Q was a Larp.

And Trump lied and these are the same guys. You conspiracy theorists can't pull the wool over our eyes. Trump lied to me and woolve and Smokeapole when he said it ain't tha same Joe Biden.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And our POS president Bidet don't need no 21 gun rapid fire salute or Hail to the Chief played at his Inauguration like all other real presidents get.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #18522575 06/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They can't pull the woolve over our eyes can they Smokeapole and JQUBE?

Bidet just had a face lift, as did Kamala, just before the election, where they did surgery and changed Joe's eye color, did skull surgery to change his head's shape, did vocal cord surgery to make him sound differently and cut off his right earlobe.
Right guys?

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18522614 06/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Thanks for reposting it.

Why should we watch it? Me and Smokeapole and JQUBE and the woolve got cnn and the MSM?

Trump lost fair and square and Q is a larp. We got the Gospels.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18522628 06/21/23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does it excite you to put words in my mouth?

Just another question you will avoid or respond to with personal attacks and vulgarities.

Carry on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BS. Me and Smokeapole and the woolve and JQUBE know the truth because the MSM and CNN and Faux told us......

jag and his zero sum bullsh*t again. It's nothing if not predictable, repetitive, and lame.

Whip #18522668 06/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Can youse guys get the woolve to post something. Then get someone to quote you all so I can see if you said anything worthwhile?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18522770 06/21/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whip #18522911 06/21/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
BOOM!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc #18522934 06/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
BOOM!

Humm. Looks like he realized the smart folks don't want him to run against the CIC.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18522961 06/21/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #18523715 06/22/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from media.128ducks.com]

Page 1,903 of 2,280 1 2 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,808
Posts18,516,368
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.