Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Tminc
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Us sinners keep a lot of people out of church.

I spent 65 years being a nice guy and turning the other cheek. Millions of other Believers did also.

Look what it got us. It got GOD kicked out of school and us flipped by the Nazi World Order and our Govt sold out to the I'll - laminated.

It got millions of Patriots paying for peaches, steak, shrimp and oysters for lowlife dimocraps and it got us financing the DNC buying the votes of millions of Americans.

It got millions of white girls knocked up with mixed race babies and Believers footing the bill.

It got millions of Americans killed by drug overdoses and in wars like Nam and Afghanistan.

Now the Scum I address on the Fire is supporting those who would have us defeated and destroyed by the CCP in ww3.

WHY, their Scum leaders would not let the ZuS Military win a WW.

10 - 12 US citizens are murdered a day by illegal immigrants. 10-12 a day are killed in car wrecks with illegals.

10-12 a day are raped by them.

Insane people are filling our prisons rather than being treated for mental illness by the Scum that votes for and runs this country and is destroying it.

They are the same Scum that JESUS CHRIST Whipped out of the Holy Temple and called them vipers.

They are the same Scum who deny HIM and are busy destroying the lives of our kids with toxic vaccines and sex change treatment and pedophile groomers.

If people who tell the truth about lowlife Scum keep you from worshipping the Lord you don't need to be darkening the doors there anyway.

If you think I'm mean, you ought to see what GOD has in store for them.

Amen,Tell it to the universe man!

I agree with a lot of that What I don't agree with is that "Q" holds any of the answers

The problem with your statement is Q never claimed to hold answers, Q adamantly requested that each and everyone do their own research. Yes, a few suggestions were shown, but no claim to hold answers. That is what the CIA media claims.

So who was it who said trust the plan, trust Wray, the patriots are in control, yada, yada, yada?

Let me guess your answer: "Q never said that."

OK, so where did all the Q-bers get those ideas, osmosis?

GMAFB.

Q said Trust the Plan and the Plan was activated in 2017 and gained speed in 2022 by the Military not just from this country, but from many other countries. That was the very reason Trump said he had 200 Generals that backed him. The reason you have to Trust the Plan is because the Military will not go on the CIA news media and show you footage of what they are doing or who they are arresting. And in case you didn't know, Military Intelligence does not have any leaks. Anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.
If our law enforcement arrested Hillary Clinton and it went to court, do you believe she would be convicted? And if she was not convicted they could not arrest her again. You have been watching our Justice system at work convicting none of the criminals, but instead are convicting those that arrest the criminals. So yes, the Military is the only way arrests and convictions will happen and no, they are not going to televise it. This answer is in part for smokepole and DMc.
Trust Wray. I have no idea the role that Wray plays in all this. Trust Wray can be precepted many different ways. Trust is part of corporate law, so there is that.
Patriots are in control..........yes, I would say they are. Oh, not the Patriots you have in mind. Not Patriots such as you and I are that's for sure. We not only would screw the whole Plan up but couldn't agree on what color the sky is. The Patriots Q is talking about are in Military Intelligence, the Jag office, and Special Ops all around the World. Did you ever wonder why all of the Military represented when Trump was inaugurated were from those offices? Optics is your friend if you want to see things others don't believe.
I would suggest taking another look at all this from a different perspective than what the CIA media sold everyone..........or not, your choice of course.

GB1

Whip #18524531 06/22/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Looks like Greta and Adolph have a lot in common.

https://twitter.com/ElizabethPDove/status/1671981916302483465

Whip #18524548 06/22/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18524555 06/22/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18524571 06/22/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

sounds familiar ! kek

[Linked Image]

BOOM !

IC B2

K22 #18524651 06/22/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Military Intelligence does not have any leaks. Anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.

And you know this how? Because "Q" says so?

Any time humans are involved, there's the potential (which is usually realized) for leaks.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #18524728 06/22/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I spent 65 years being a nice guy and turning the other cheek. Millions of other Believers did also.

Look what it got us. It got GOD kicked out of school and us flipped by the Nazi World Order and our Govt sold out to the I'll - laminated.

It got millions of Patriots paying for peaches, steak, shrimp and oysters for lowlife dimocraps and it got us financing the DNC buying the votes of millions of Americans.

It got millions of white girls knocked up with mixed race babies and Believers footing the bill.

It got millions of Americans killed by drug overdoses and in wars like Nam and Afghanistan.

Now the Scum I address on the Fire is supporting those who would have us defeated and destroyed by the CCP in ww3.

10 - 12 US citizens are murdered a day by illegal immigrants. 10-12 a day are killed in car wrecks with illegals.

Insane people are filling our prisons rather than being treated for mental illness by the Scum that votes for and runs this country and is destroying it.

They are the same Scum that JESUS CHRIST Whipped out of the Holy Temple and called them vipers.

They are the same Scum who deny HIM and are busy destroying the lives of our kids with toxic vaccines and sex change treatment and pedophile groomers.

If people who tell the truth about lowlife Scum keep you from worshipping the Lord you don't need to be darkening the doors there anyway.

I agree with a lot of that What I don't agree with is that "Q" holds any of the answers

The problem with your statement is Q never claimed to hold answers, Q adamantly requested that each and everyone do their own research. Yes, a few suggestions were shown, but no claim to hold answers. That is what the CIA media claims.

So who was it who said trust the plan, trust Wray, the patriots are in control, yada, yada, yada?

GMAFB.

Q said Trust the Plan and the Plan was activated in 2017 and gained speed in 2022 by the Military not just from this country, but from many other countries. That was the very reason Trump said he had 200 Generals that backed him. The reason you have to Trust the Plan is because the Military will not go on the CIA news media and show you footage of what they are doing or who they are arresting. And in case you didn't know, Military Intelligence does not have any leaks. Anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.
If our law enforcement arrested Hillary Clinton and it went to court, do you believe she would be convicted? And if she was not convicted they could not arrest her again. You have been watching our Justice system at work convicting none of the criminals, but instead are convicting those that arrest the criminals. So yes, the Military is the only way arrests and convictions will happen and no, they are not going to televise it. This answer is in part for smokepole and DMc.
Trust Wray. I have no idea the role that Wray plays in all this. Trust Wray can be precepted many different ways. Trust is part of corporate law, so there is that.
Patriots are in control..........yes, I would say they are. Oh, not the Patriots you have in mind. Not Patriots such as you and I are that's for sure. We not only would screw the whole Plan up but couldn't agree on what color the sky is. The Patriots Q is talking about are in Military Intelligence, the Jag office, and Special Ops all around the World. Did you ever wonder why all of the Military represented when Trump was inaugurated were from those offices? Optics is your friend if you want to see things others don't believe.
I would suggest taking another look at all this from a different perspective than what the CIA media sold everyone..........or not, your choice of course.

They have been trained like Pavlovs Dog to heed the call of the MSM. They haven't even seen the real Joe Biden in several
years yet They believe what the lying MSM tells them rather than their own eyes GOD gave them. They believe the MSM that they know is full of CYA driven lies over the POTUS,that they lied by saying they loved when he told them Bidet was shot in the head and that Bidet was a different guy than our old Joe Bidet and when Trump told them "He's a different guy" and when Trump told us Bidet didn't know if he was alive or dead. They can't get the clue: dead men don't know schiett.

They loved Trump but when Trump repeats exactly what Q said they drop Trump like a hot potato and repeat the MSM lie and say Q is a larp.

They would make good Believers. The MSM could tell them God was dead, Christ said he would be back soon and HE didn't come back soon , to their way of thinking so they'd call Christ a Larp too.

They are too stupid to realize Trump can't tell the Military Patriots plan because to do so would be committing Treason. They can't figure that out.

They are too stupid to connect the dots and see the gross generalities of the plan because they are focused on the ball that is thrown for them daily by the MSM.

Both the white hats and black hats want everyone to think Trump is finished and all alone and that Wray and Barr and Sessions and Durham hate him. The Black Hats want people to give up hope and roll over and not vote.

The White Hats want to play the game of war. Look at poor Trump, all are against him and he is all alone. It generates compassion for him. The Art of War. Appear weak when you are strong.

All the while Qs narrative is being done. The people are being led from Dark to Light and they are having their Great Awakening re Pedophelia is rampant, the 3 letter agencies are against us, there is no right to suffrage, the left hates the Rule of Law, there really is a Deep State, there really is a two tiered justice system, the FBY works for the DNC, social media works for the DNC and FBY, we have a tyrannical govt intent on destroying us to 3rd world status.

Q just has lucky Quincidences over and over again.

And Trump keeps lying saying we are going to Make America Great Again.

Even though this war is far from over the stupid suckers know they have deduced the truth from the MSM. Wray, Barr and Sessions hate Trump. We don't need to see what they testify to in GITMO. They are all wealthy geniuses from their stock market pics. Ha. Tff. They know the plan couldn't fool them. They are too sharp for that. They know we are finished and Wray and Barr and Sessions won't spill their guts as "supposedly" hostile witnesses in GITMO trials of the traitors.

I want to tell all you genius guys I'm sorry for calling you stupid. If I were as stupid as you, I would believe the MSM too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Military Intelligence does not have any leaks. Anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.

Any time humans are involved, there's the potential (which is usually realized) for leaks.

What part of Trump's Inauguration and optics did you miss?
Have you ever served in any Military Intelligence, been around someone who did, or had a relative that was in an Intelligence service? I would opinion the answer is no or you wouldn't have posted that.
The men and women in Mil. Intel that is being used by Trump have been well informed on what is at stake and the huge role they play so they ain't leaking. At this stage in the game if you are Mil. Intel and you are leaking it you are a fast track to GITMO, charged with treason and then given a lethal injection. So no, these Intel. folks aren't State or Feds.

K22 #18524903 06/22/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

GMAFB.

You are desperately grasping at straws, and Twitter straws is all ya got left because your phony invisible ghost cult jokester bailed out long ago. Are you awake yet? You’ve been played for a fool but still can’t and won’t accept it. It’s time to wake up.

Indictments as Suzy Q predicted aren’t coming. Hillary hasn’t been arrested or even detained. Public awakening has happened, though, and many have awakened to the fact that Q was a nothing-booger.

Why do you still trust Q’s plan when you have been so blatantly played? Those Satan-worshipping pedophiles of the cabal still haven’t been arrested. Your wild unrealistic beliefs keep colliding with reality. There is no plan and no coming storm.

Qbers keep digging in further, deeper in defiance. You’re in a dangerous school of delusion and warped thinking. Delusion is not revelation. Get your crow pie ready.

Where they fool one, they fool all…

NoDak #18524931 06/22/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by pyscodog
A man or women can believe anything they want. I don't care, its their personal business. I just don't like all the slander and name calling when someone doesn't buy the BS they're peddling. Calling me a dumbass because I don't agree is just childish. And I'm sorry to say IMO that believing in all this Q stuff is just leading you down a road of disappointment. Plus it make you look like a fool when you try to shove it down someones throat. Believe what you want but don't try to force me to believe it. Keep it to yourself and rock on. Hopefully Q won't tell you to jump off the roof head first.

Adios Amigo's, I've said more than I should have already.

I'm not forcing anyone. I'm not asking you to believe. I want YOU to see with your own eyes what I posted. Then after watching and actually researching it at his links that he and I plus others are wrong ok. But then you tell me where the argument is flawed with proof why it is. Not name calling or degrading anyone.

Did you ever follow Trump or Dan Scavino on Truth social? They are dropping hints all the time that correlate to Q drops by time or date stamps. I'm not pulling crap out of my arse. I've been following this stuff for several years. I wish I could just dump everything here in one post. But I truly wonder how many would spend 10 minutes researching it. Everyone wants it done for them with zero effort on their part.

Why should they take time on Truth Social or Telegram when all they have to do is flip the Tel-A-Vision to the MSM?

Or read the Washington Post or New York Times or Reuters or AP to find out when Durham was picked as Special Investigatior

Gee, I wonder why those lying rags didn't report the story of Apple notifying the Bidets he had been given access to all their Apple devices 1.5 years ago. Gee, I was stupid enough to have thought the fughking MSM told us the truth about Sessions only appointing him to investigate Comey.

Gee, I wonder who fed the White Hats the info of the money paid to the Bidets. Yeah, no way that info could have come from Durham. As we know from the MSM him and Trump are enemies. No collusion there, well, at least there's none for leftists or snowflakes or most Fire guy to see. Hahaha. Tff. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #18524978 06/22/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess Trump is grasping at straws too. Q was offline 18 months. Trump went many many months with no rally after the 2020 loss. Where was his first rally held?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18525035 06/22/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Well, it appears that you missed 100% of Biden's inauguration.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Well, it appears that you missed 100% of Biden's inauguration.

No, I didn't miss it because he didn't have one. Now I did witness the Funeral Ceremony on that day.

K22 #18525279 06/22/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And there is is, suspension of disbelief defined.

Whip #18525352 06/22/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh schiett, K22. Now you did it. Yer a idiot. You think the MSM woulda missed it. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Oh schiett, K22. Now you did it. Yer a idiot. You think the MSM woulda missed it. grin

It's what happens when you explain things to these clowns. I don't see me doing any more of that. They're happy in their doom and gloom scenario's.

Whip #18525796 06/23/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18525797 06/23/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18525817 06/23/23
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Believe twitter

Whip #18525848 06/23/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,904 of 2,280 1 2 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,571
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.