Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 55 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 54 55
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
That's because you're a sycophant. Did you call him out for saying there is no biological difference between men or women, or that the Constitution as understood by Jefferson and Washington is "Sharia Law"? Why not? What are you afraid of? frown

You do realise that you are pretty much despised by all and sundry on these fora...don't you?

Haven't you and that other clown twigged to the fact that the reason you keep having issues with others is because you are basically useless and stupidly arrogant.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Why? What purpose does it serve for you to see the pictures? If it were your kin on that thing, would you want millions of bozos gawking at where they died?

And that is the big issue I have with ‘Titantic tourism’ . It’s a tomb , show some respect...

So are the pyramids of Egypt and central america.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by KillerBee
[quote=Jim_Conrad]The QueenBees are obsessed with covid, George Floyd and my penis.

Sounds about right.[/quote}

In true form you never know when to close your mouth, which is how you got so fat.

Go eat some cake fatty, you'll feel better.

Oh QueenBee....does your "wife" get to sleep in the house this week?

Covid is coming back around ......

My better 1/2 is a Doctor and travels the world, last week she was in Huston, this week she is in another province.

You should keep my better half out of the conversation Fatty, she is of no concern to you.

Or would you like to stoop to a new low? Then you would graduate from being a common slob to an obese classless pig.

How long do you make her quarantine when she gets home Hero?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
People need to start seeing Con-man for the POS/loser he truly is. He is constantly making completely false personal attacks on others when in fact, he is a complete fraud. This is a guy who is a critic of Trump for trying to build the wall, who thinks there is no biological difference between men and women, who thinks patriarchy is a social construct and who constantly, constantly lies about other members. When asked to put up (or shut up) he can't but he keeps on yapping. The phat-[bleep] loser deserves all the schit we can heap on him.

On the contrary, most of us get along well with Jim...guess you should be seeing a pattern as well.

That's because you're a sycophant. Did you call him out for saying there is no biological difference between men or women, or that the Constitution as understood by Jefferson and Washington is "Sharia Law"? Why not? What are you afraid of? frown

Hahaha!

You are a weak beta bitch.

No wonder you favor totalitarianism.

Fugg off.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did they find the sub yet?

Last edited by RUM7; 06/23/23.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

You do realise that you are pretty much despised by all and sundry on these fora...don't you?

Haven't you and that other clown twigged to the fact that the reason you keep having issues with others is because you are basically useless and stupidly arrogant.

Guys, I think you are clueing into what the outdoor forum community in Canada already knows all too well. This guy has serious mental issues. I banned him from a forum I moderated at one time under at least 15 different accounts. A moderator from another forum did the same, if not more. Normally, I would just let the psychotic fool carry on about his business, but as you have seen, he is running amok here too, and spinning his bullshit tales of make believe grandeur.

Doctor for a wife.

Pure bullshit. Fantasy, but that’s where this guy lives in his make believe world. It’s like Narnia.

Speaking ill of the dead.

Mocking them with laughter.

Disgusting pig.

PS: Tarquin and he are one and the same. A grown man creating alter identities to prop up his own [bleep] up mind. Wow.

Last edited by sns2; 06/23/23.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to speak the truth. And speaking of the truth of patterns and pattern recognition, Killer Bee and your's truly are two of several folks here who are staunch, out-spoken critics of the sodomy-rights movement and its twin-sister---the agenda to feminize America (including the agenda to pretend that gender is a social construct). We've both opposed them rather vociferously. What an amazing coincidence that Con-man incessantly attacks both of us on personal grounds which are wholly and utterly false---while simultaneously announcing his belief that there is no biological difference between men and women, that patriarchy is a social construct and that the Constitution understood as condemning homosexuality is "Sharia Law"! Is it just a coincidence that Con-man is constantly launching defamatory personal attacks on the staunchest and most out-spoken critics of the sodomy-rights and feminist agenda's? It's no accident. Con-man is an apologist for homosexuality, gender-fluidity and avante-gard hard-Left feminism. The fact that you defend him rather than attack his hard-Left opinions speaks volumes.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by sns2

Guys, I think you are clueing into what the outdoor forum community already knows all too well. This guy has serious mental issues. I banned him from a forum I moderated at one time under at least 15 different accounts. A moderator from another forum did the same, if not more. Normally, I would just let the psychotic fool carry on about his business, but as you have seen, he is running amok here too, and spinning his bullshit tales of make believe grandeur.

Doctor for a wife.

Pure bullshit. Fantasy, but that’s where this guy lives.

Disgusting pig.

PS: Tarquin and he are one and the same. A grown man creating alter identities to prop up his own [bleep] up mind. Wow.

I'm ROTFLMAO! Prove it. You can't 'cause its a lie. Seriously, prove up man. What forum did you ban me from Einstein?

Last edited by Tarquin; 06/23/23.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to speak the truth. And speaking of the truth of patterns and pattern recognition, Killer Bee and your's truly are two of several folks here who are staunch, out-spoken critics of the sodomy-rights movement and its twin-sister---the agenda to feminize America (including the agenda to pretend that gender is a social construct). We've both opposed them rather vociferously. What an amazing coincidence that Con-man incessantly attacks both of us on personal grounds which are wholly and utterly false---while simultaneously announcing his belief that there is no biological difference between men and women, that patriarchy is a social construct and that the Constitution understood as condemning homosexuality is "Sharia Law"! Is it just a coincidence that Con-man is constantly launching defamatory personal attacks on the staunchest and most out-spoken critics of the sodomy-rights and feminist agenda's? It's no accident. Con-man is an apologist for homosexuality, gender-fluidity and avante-gard hard-Left feminism. The fact that you defend him rather than attack his hard-Left opinions speaks volumes.

You just don't learn do you.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Guys, I think you are clueing into what the outdoor forum community already knows all too well. This guy has serious mental issues. I banned him from a forum I moderated at one time under at least 15 different accounts. A moderator from another forum did the same, if not more. Normally, I would just let the psychotic fool carry on about his business, but as you have seen, he is running amok here too, and spinning his bullshit tales of make believe grandeur.

Doctor for a wife.

Disgusting pig.

I'm ROTFLMAO! Prove it. You can't 'cause its a lie. Seriously, prove up man. What forum did you ban me from Einstein?

I believe sns2.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Doctor for a wife.

Disgusting pig.

I believe sns2.
For sure.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Why? What purpose does it serve for you to see the pictures? If it were your kin on that thing, would you want millions of bozos gawking at where they died?

And that is the big issue I have with ‘Titantic tourism’ . It’s a tomb , show some respect...

I agree.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Guys, I think you are clueing into what the outdoor forum community in Canada already knows all too well. This guy has serious mental issues. I banned him from a forum I moderated at one time under at least 15 different accounts. A moderator from another forum did the same, if not more. Normally, I would just let the psychotic fool carry on about his business, but as you have seen, he is running amok here too, and spinning his bullshit tales of make believe grandeur.

Doctor for a wife.

Pure bullshit. Fantasy, but that’s where this guy lives in his make believe world. It’s like Narnia.

Disgusting pig.

How curious that in all your moral indignation, you have no issue with Con-man's attacks on the Constitution, his attacks on any criticism of homosexuality or his attacks on biology and science and his embrace of the nonsense that sex-differences are socially, not biologically caused. As I said earlier, you're a sycophant for whom the truth is irrelevant; what matters most to you is curry favor and the good opinion of Leftists like Con-man because you think they have influence, rather than stand up for the truth. Coward. frown

Tarquin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If you are not him, choose your partners in crime more wisely. That phuqqer you are agreeing with is nuts in the head if you haven’t figured it out.

This is a thread about deceased people who went on an expensive joyride.

Have some respect for the dead.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If you are not him, choose your partners in crime more wisely. That phuqqer you are agreeing with is nuts in the head if you haven’t figured it out.

This is a thread about deceased people who went on an expensive joyride.

Have some respect for the dead.

Con-man used this thread to mount a personal attack on someone who said nothing in this thread to merit that attack. How did that have anything to do with respecting the dead? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Con-man used this thread to mount a personal attack on someone who said nothing in this thread to merit that attack. How did that have anything to do with respecting the dead? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

So, not learning is one of your issues?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey Queenie,
How about you step outside and take a picture of "Salmon Idaho" right now and post it to this page?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yeah... I didn't think so.

FRAUD.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yet another thread gone sideways with the CF blowhards.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 45 of 55 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 54 55

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 14,328 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,221
Posts18,543,833
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.