Triggernosis, dat was excellent!

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by jaguartx
As Q said, Future Proves Past. I know you can't connect the dots so I'll help you out.

The things coming to pass that Q predicted will prove Qs words true. So you don't think your traitorus puke buds will face justice?

You don't think we will Make America Great Again?

You think your puke buds will not be afraid to walk tge streets?

You think your precious DNC and Fake News MSM will continue and not be destroyed?

You think the 3 letter govt agencies will not be destroyed or fixed?

You don't think Google, YouTube, FB etc will be destroyed?

You don't think Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Schietfy, Schumer and the Bidets will be destroyed?

You don't think the WEF and Nazi World Order will be destroyed?

You don't think we will have Justice rule again?

You don't think we will get Fair Elections again?

Jag, imagine me walking slowly towards you with my hands half up and palms facing you saying “Easy fella, I’m on your side here.” That is the spirit with which I am posting this.

I cannot connect the dots. I’d like to believe that there are things moving behind the scenes and that “what is coming cannot be stopped” and that these corrupt, godless POS democrats and leftists will be brought down. I’d also like to think President Trump is a savant that is three moves ahead of dems on the political game board, but what is missing is any empirical data, trends, or momentum shifts to confirm this.

We have no defendable southern border, by and large, voting security is worse in most states than pre-covid, media and corporations and even more left-leaning than 2-3yrs ago, our social fabric is unraveling because of American’s obsession with comfort, leisure, & entertainment…all the while, the world remains hungry for leadership from the “city on the hill” which America has not been for decades. Finally the asymmetrical application of justice in this country between the right and the left appears to be the fulcrum upon which pivots the ability for conservative Americans to win back the country by peaceful means. And let’s be clear, there isn’t an nonpeaceful way the country is won back…21st century Americans will not take up arms against the government. There will be many of us, and we currently outnumber the left, who will live as conservatives in a leftist world, but while elections remain unequivocally corrupt and social demographics continue to shift towards tribal leftism, there will be no American renaissance.

So as I look at your list of rhetorical questions above that you posted in order to, in your words, help us out, the answer to nearly all of them is No. There is no indication that any accountability is coming nor is there this patriotic, unwavering faction of our government that is coming over the horizon the rescue the country. There will be small victories along the way, but America is in decline much to our great shame and completely as a result of our own doing.

I admire the way you (and K22) keep the hope alive that something borderline miraculous is going to happen and turn all this insanity on it’s head, but as someone who spends his work days making decisions based a cocktail of the data in front of him, shot through the prism of experience, and a sprinkling of intuition, I don’t see the US returning to a state commiserate with her potential. I hope I’m wrong. You can flame me if you want, but realize it’s very counterproductive as I’m likely more conservative and as committed to the constitution as you but I live in a world with gravity and have to engage it thusly.

May God bless the United States of America.

Gypsybro, do you believe JESUS CHRIST is coming?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
As Q said, Future Proves Past. I know you can't connect the dots so I'll help you out.

The things coming to pass that Q predicted will prove Qs words true. So you don't think your traitorus puke buds will face justice?

You don't think we will Make America Great Again?

You think your puke buds will not be afraid to walk tge streets?

You think your precious DNC and Fake News MSM will continue and not be destroyed?

You think the 3 letter govt agencies will not be destroyed or fixed?

You don't think Google, YouTube, FB etc will be destroyed?

You don't think Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Schietfy, Schumer and the Bidets will be destroyed?

You don't think the WEF and Nazi World Order will be destroyed?

You don't think we will have Justice rule again?

You don't think we will get Fair Elections again?

Jag, imagine me walking slowly towards you with my hands half up and palms facing you saying “Easy fella, I’m on your side here.” That is the spirit with which I am posting this.

I cannot connect the dots. I’d like to believe that there are things moving behind the scenes and that “what is coming cannot be stopped” and that these corrupt, godless POS democrats and leftists will be brought down. I’d also like to think President Trump is a savant that is three moves ahead of dems on the political game board, but what is missing is any empirical data, trends, or momentum shifts to confirm this.

We have no defendable southern border, by and large, voting security is worse in most states than pre-covid, media and corporations and even more left-leaning than 2-3yrs ago, our social fabric is unraveling because of American’s obsession with comfort, leisure, & entertainment…all the while, the world remains hungry for leadership from the “city on the hill” which America has not been for decades. Finally the asymmetrical application of justice in this country between the right and the left appears to be the fulcrum upon which pivots the ability for conservative Americans to win back the country by peaceful means. And let’s be clear, there isn’t an nonpeaceful way the country is won back…21st century Americans will not take up arms against the government. There will be many of us, and we currently outnumber the left, who will live as conservatives in a leftist world, but while elections remain unequivocally corrupt and social demographics continue to shift towards tribal leftism, there will be no American renaissance.

So as I look at your list of rhetorical questions above that you posted in order to, in your words, help us out, the answer to nearly all of them is No. There is no indication that any accountability is coming nor is there this patriotic, unwavering faction of our government that is coming over the horizon the rescue the country. There will be small victories along the way, but America is in decline much to our great shame and completely as a result of our own doing.

I admire the way you (and K22) keep the hope alive that something borderline miraculous is going to happen and turn all this insanity on it’s head, but as someone who spends his work days making decisions based a cocktail of the data in front of him, shot through the prism of experience, and a sprinkling of intuition, I don’t see the US returning to a state commiserate with her potential. I hope I’m wrong. You can flame me if you want, but realize it’s very counterproductive as I’m likely more conservative and as committed to the constitution as you but I live in a world with gravity and have to engage it thusly.

May God bless the United States of America.

Gypsybro, do you believe JESUS CHRIST is coming?

100%

Fear the crabcat.
Whip #18538689 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Ancient of Days is the Lord of Spirit. (GOD).

Why does King Charels Coat of Arms contain the Lion, The Unicorn with eyes of a man, and Red Dragon.

As said in 1Peter, the devil will walk around as a Roaring Lion....

Britain.

The Unicorn horn represents the Antichrist.
Ki
Phillips Coat of Arms - one animal hiding in the shield, the Red Dragon. Wales. A Principality (A Dark Angel).

Rev. And they will worship the beast, saying who can wzr with the Dragon.

As Trump said, we are in tbe final battle.

As Q said, God wins.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Such a vivid imagination.
Meds are available.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Whip #18538713 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gypsybro, the people are being led from Dark to Light.

Its the Great Awakening

Do you see JESUS CHRIST coming. I dont.

I know HE is coming.

I see Trump and the Patriots tightening the noose.

Like when Christ comes, it will be sudden. Same as when Trump has the Military move.

When? Like Trump said, When the people learn.the truth they will support what WE do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18538741 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lord Rothschilds aquired the Spencer House of Wales.
The Red Dragon was in with Diana, an Unorthodox believer who consulted psychics and new age thinkers.

Charles had the title Defender of Faith, not Defender of THE Faith.

When did King Charles get Coronated..The closest Saturday to 6 mo, 6 wks 6 days from.death of Queen Elizabeth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18538774 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rev 17. The woman will ride the scarlet colored beast.

You just saw that.happen on TV in the Commonwealth Games.
Google the Video. You saw Biblical prophecy happen.

King Charles, the White horse with a Bow.

Prince Charles considers Transylvania as his send home.

He got the Bow.

There was a double Rainbow over Buckingham Palace on Sept 8, 2022, the day Queen Es death was announced.

It started the Operation Londin Bridge is Falling Down.

The Bank of England is going down.

The Rothschilds and WEF and NWO are going down, just as Q said.

Prince William Royal Air Force nickname- The Dragon.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18538807 06/27/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have believed that one of two things must happen since the stolen election. That the military or some entity must step in and right the terrible wrong that has been done to our Nation. Either the military or a true revolution. Whether that happens or not it is incumbent on us to get rid of the criminals that steal elections and cheat in order to get what they know they cannot have at the ballot box.
People are lazy. We have a largish contingent of naysayers and doomsday profits around here waiting and willing to attack anything anyone posts about taking back our Nation. They pontificate with great confidence and without an iota of evidence or proof. They simply must win the argument they started at any cost.
I do know that things have been released that should eventually wake the population to the farce we've been subjected to for many years that has led to this buffoonish administration and the Hell they have unleashed on America. Putin has played them like a fiddle. Ukraine was their shining idol of Baal and it's being systematically destroyed with our own money no less. We are broke. We have been invaded. our institutions have been ravaged by corruption. Our Culture is being destroyed. Our religion is being forsaken.
The words Clinton won with are come true today under Obama/Biden. "Everything that should be up, is down. Everything that should be down, is up." people are starting to pay attention and sooner or later They will pay attention.
It happened once and it surely must happen again.

Whip #18538883 06/27/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rainshot, a “true revolution” will leave us shooters to tow the line again because the Jag and K22 crowd ain’t got the stomach for it.

If they survived to the aftermath they would run around saying “look what we did”

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/27/23.
IC B3

Whip #18538900 06/27/23
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Isaiah 6:8

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gypsybro, the people are being led from Dark to Light.

Its the Great Awakening

Do you see JESUS CHRIST coming. I dont.

I know HE is coming.

I see Trump and the Patriots tightening the noose.

Like when Christ comes, it will be sudden. Same as when Trump has the Military move.

When? Like Trump said, When the people learn.the truth they will support what WE do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Tell us something Jackwad - is this "something" going to happen in Trump's lifetime? Yours?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He got the Bow.

There was a double Rainbow over Buckingham Palace on Sept 8, 2022, the day Queen Es death was announced.

That is some funny stuff right there! Keep coming up with such boolsheet - it's quite entertaining.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

He got the Bow.

That is some funny stuff right there! Keep coming up with such boolsheet - it's quite entertaining.

I just want to know who got the double rainbow to appear on demand...that's next level.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
I have believed that one of two things must happen since the stolen election. That the military or some entity must step in and right the terrible wrong that has been done to our Nation. Either the military or a true revolution. Whether that happens or not it is incumbent on us to get rid of the criminals that steal elections and cheat in order to get what they know they cannot have at the ballot box.
People are lazy. We have a largish contingent of naysayers and doomsday profits around here waiting and willing to attack anything anyone posts about taking back our Nation. They pontificate with great confidence and without an iota of evidence or proof. They simply must win the argument they started at any cost.
I do know that things have been released that should eventually wake the population to the farce we've been subjected to for many years that has led to this buffoonish administration and the Hell they have unleashed on America. Putin has played them like a fiddle. Ukraine was their shining idol of Baal and it's being systematically destroyed with our own money no less. We are broke. We have been invaded. our institutions have been ravaged by corruption. Our Culture is being destroyed. Our religion is being forsaken.
The words Clinton won with are come true today under Obama/Biden. "Everything that should be up, is down. Everything that should be down, is up." people are starting to pay attention and sooner or later They will pay attention.
It happened once and it surely must happen again.

Because it has grown to the point the civil law and DOJ is bought and controlled, we have no power over the Neonazi NWO Traitorus puke govt.

That is why Q said, Think logically, the Military is the only way forward.

The pukes hold that the Military can't get involved in civilians affairs. Not so, due to Trumps declaration of the Insurrection.

Since 2018 the Military has monitored the Elections and the Fraud.

As Q said, We have it all.

As Trump said, I caught them all.

As Q and later Trump said, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

As Q and later Trump said, THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

As Trump says, We will Make America Great Again.

It's Coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18539051 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gypsy, have you seen CHRIST return?

Does that mean HE is not coming?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18539054 06/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gypsy, I have so much info on the Pukes to reveal. Do you think those dumbassed pukes can handle or are worth knowing the Truth?

They don't believe their own eyes. Why.? GOD has blinded their eyes. That's why they can't connect the dots.

They can't handle the truth. They suck the cock of the MSM.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18539489 06/28/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
July 4?

Whip #18539539 06/28/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag, so now YOU determine a person’s “WORTH” just like you determine who is a “Patriot”?

I’ll be seeing you soon my friend.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/28/23.
Whip #18539606 06/28/23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How about dazzling us "pukes" with some of your own critical thinking skills? All I see is 2100+ pages (or 1900 when logged out) of the same drivel over and over again. We can't handle what you won't tell us? HO LEE... Stick to photoshopping bass you claim to have caught.

Last edited by bluffview; 06/28/23.
Page 1,909 of 2,280 1 2 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.