Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,916 of 2,280 1 2 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The worst thing, IMO, is Qulters comparing Trump as the Messiah to Jesus Christ the Messiah…huge difference.

Jesus doesn’t take kindly to mockers and scoffers.

2 Peter 3:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Qbers comparing the coming of Trump (and the Military) to the coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Trump, nor Q, is the Messiah, but scoffers continue to compare them to Jesus and the future return of Jesus. God’s timeline is not Q’s or Trump’s. God will fulfill His promises of Jesus’ return in His time and has nothing to do with the heretical false teacher Q. God is always on time and never late.

Mockers, Qbers, and false teachers try to distort and deny scripture which has been revealed, 2 Peter 3:4, 16

Mockers point to the nearness of the day of judgment by mocking it and comparing it to Trump’s return.

Peter said to expect mockers in the last days. Mockers have been led astray by their own false prophet, Q, the wolf in sheep’s clothing. Beware their heresies!! 2 Peter 2:1

Some people are too stupid to be able to connect the dots. Some are just stiff necked and hard headed and demand they and the MSM are right about Trump and Q. Which are you, stupid or hard headed? Has GOD blinded your eyes to the point you can't catch a clue, or do you insist Trump is misdirection you?

Your being obtuse does not change the truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #18551795 07/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pretty obvious for anyone with a brain, or do you take the tactic of Mayorkas and insist the Border is Closed?

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We’ll all know pretty soon…

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Gotta have an account to read all about werewolves , alien bases underground , and pedophile cannibals ! kek

[Linked Image]

Right along with wooden boats that house all animals, people being beamed up to a heaven, giants walking the earth, giants being slain with a rock and sling, and many more, with my favorite being the Sun standing still.

I’d be careful mocking God and His Holy Word.

OH, so you're going to tell me those events were true and you know this for a fact how?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pretty obvious for anyone with a brain, or do you take the tactic of Mayorkas and insist the Border is Closed?

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

Air Q’s!!!!

My gawd, dat der is an air Q - iretutable pwoof!!!

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The worst thing, IMO, is Qulters comparing Trump as the Messiah to Jesus Christ the Messiah…huge difference.

Jesus doesn’t take kindly to mockers and scoffers.

2 Peter 3:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Qbers comparing the coming of Trump (and the Military) to the coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Trump, nor Q, is the Messiah, but scoffers continue to compare them to Jesus and the future return of Jesus. God’s timeline is not Q’s or Trump’s. God will fulfill His promises of Jesus’ return in His time and has nothing to do with the heretical false teacher Q. God is always on time and never late.

Mockers, Qbers, and false teachers try to distort and deny scripture which has been revealed, 2 Peter 3:4, 16

Mockers point to the nearness of the day of judgment by mocking it and comparing it to Trump’s return.

Peter said to expect mockers in the last days. Mockers have been led astray by their own false prophet, Q, the wolf in sheep’s clothing. Beware their heresies!! 2 Peter 2:1

Don't mock me mocker. I would stop mirroring yourself if I were you.
You need to reread those verses you just quoted very carefully.

K22 #18551810 07/02/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Gotta have an account to read all about werewolves , alien bases underground , and pedophile cannibals ! kek

[Linked Image]

Right along with wooden boats that house all animals, people being beamed up to a heaven, giants walking the earth, giants being slain with a rock and sling, and many more, with my favorite being the Sun standing still.

OH, so you're going to tell me those events were true and you know this for a fact how?

So you think “Q” is true but not God’s Word?

Whip #18551811 07/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Q is true and so is the REAL God's/I Am that I Am word. Your churchy religious bs is not.

Whip #18551818 07/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

LOL, who here insists the border is closed jag? More zero sum bullsh*t.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18551925 07/02/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is having a psychotic break

K22 #18552005 07/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Q is true and so is the REAL God's/I Am that I Am word. Your churchy religious bs is not.

Amazing that some think only GODs word and reveal can be correct or true.

So even WhiteTail48 is a liar as only GODS words are correct. You nor I nor Trump can tell the truth it seems, unless it agrees with the enlightened one. WhiteTail48 and GOD.

GOD doesn't allow you or Trump or Q to be correct, only WhiteTail48.

Well, so much for HIM wasting HIS commands for us to be true and tell the truth. Those blessings only go to a certain few, like WhiteTail48.

HE just gave us brains of porridge.

If so, how did HE expect us to know schiett from SHINEOLA.

The answer is, HE didn't. HE only extended that capability to WhiteTail48.

Well, so much for the stupid idea that all men are created equal. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Been going on way too long.

K22 #18552198 07/02/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Does Jag know you do not believe in the Bible?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Been going on way too long.

Its accelerated and branching into other threads

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Who says I don't believe in the Bible? You? Because I read it much different than religion teaches, is that your meaning? Jag is quite aware of how I believe and I'm sure he'll respond to that very fact.

Whip #18552660 07/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You believe in “thousands of gods” because you were “raised by natives”

Another keg of adrenochrome ?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You believe in “thousands of gods” because you were “raised by natives”

Another keg of adrenochrome ?

And once again, you are a liar, but that is pretty much established now.

K22 #18553248 07/03/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Who says I don't believe in the Bible? You? Because I read it much different than religion teaches, is that your meaning?

Fair enough. More accurate for me to ask "does Jag know you don't believe the Bible tells us that Noah built an ark with all animals, thete were no ascencions, there were no giants, David did not kill Glouath with a rock, and the sun did not stand still?"

Jag is quite aware of how I believe and I'm sure he'll respond to that very fact.

Jag apparently believes that the Bible contains at least one divine Q connection. Do you?

Last edited by plumbum; 07/03/23.
Page 1,916 of 2,280 1 2 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.