Hop To
Page 1,926 of 2,280 1 2 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 2279 2280
Whip #18574522 07/11/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dammit, pics or it didn't happen laugh laugh

I'll pay for Jags UBER !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

Whip #18574561 07/11/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Come on, corksuckers, tell us Trump is FOS and we will never MAGA.

Come on, gutless scum and show us your true colors as ye dumbfughk woolve did this day.

Show us you have some guts. Put it on the Record.

You too White Tail. Tell us Patriots Trump is screwed blue and tattooed. Tell us hes a liar and hes through.

Put it on the record you gutless pukes.

Ill agree with Q and Trump. The left cant win (sorry, tigger and woolve) and The Best Is Yet To Come and we will MAG A.

No one said Trump’s impacted jag.

We said YOU’RE impacted.

smile

And speaking of gutless … what’s this ignore bullshít?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
I would be interested in what makes you believe Trump is not in control.

Reality?

What reality! I am not interested in the illusions.

Denial of reality and acceptance if illusion is the perfect summation of the Q cult.

But you and jag are in so deep - you can’t - or won’t - see it.

Instead you embrace wherewolves, air Q’s, CGI, and some fantastical adrenochrome büllshit.

But; I’ll grant that said illusion is probably better than reality. If it helps you get through the day, who am I to criticize.

Cheers.

But yet you embrace parting of the red sea, feeding multitudes of people with 2 fish, getting beamed up into the sky, or even riding a flying white horse.
Ya, I'd say mine is just as close to reality as yous

So you think Q is an actual prophet. And not just any kind, but one of the major prophets, on the order of Moses, Elijah, or as Islam believes, Muhammad?

You Plumbdumbfughk, none here have proposed Q as a prophet other than lyingbyou and White tail.

Q is tip top Military Clearance giving the Patriots, which excludes you and Tigger and woolve and MrStilson, a clue as to WTF is going on

So tell me, Plumdumbfughk, why does Trump and Pompeo and Grassley and Nunez and Elon and others Quote and refer us to Q.

Why does Trump tell the 17 story over and over again?

Why does Trump draw Air Qs at ralkies over and over again.

You are so Dumbfughking stupid and a disengenuous liar you are now on ignore again.

Methinks he (Jag) doth protest too much.

But he won't answer simple questions.

Last edited by plumbum; 07/11/23.
Whip #18574709 07/12/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Nope, I’ll buy. grin

I'd pay to see that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
When you see the world through a phoroptor.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well, it's probably better than the view from a proctologist's perspective. They all have such a sh*tty outlook.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Nope, I’ll buy. grin

I'd pay to see that.

Willing to pay bets too?

This is how Jag snags em to pay!

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Come on, corksuckers, tell us Trump is FOS and we will never MAGA.

Come on, gutless scum and show us your true colors as ye dumbfughk woolve did this day.

Show us you have some guts. Put it on the Record.

You too White Tail. Tell us Patriots Trump is screwed blue and tattooed. Tell us hes a liar and hes through.

Put it on the record you gutless pukes.

Ill agree with Q and Trump. The left cant win (sorry, tigger and woolve) and The Best Is Yet To Come and we will MAG A.

I have asked you several times to share some of that inside info you claim to have.

Will Trump get the GOP nomination? If not, since you think Q knows all, who will? Who will be the GOP candidate for president? Who will win?

Please do make a concrete, specific, verifiable prediction based on your secret info. Put it on the record, you gutless puke.

Last edited by plumbum; 07/12/23.
Whip #18575074 07/12/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Denial of reality and acceptance if illusion is the perfect summation of the Q cult.

Instead you embrace wherewolves, air Q’s, CGI, and some fantastical adrenochrome büllshit.

But; I’ll grant that said illusion is probably better than reality. If it helps you get through the day, who am I to criticize.

Cheers.

But yet you embrace parting of the red sea, feeding multitudes of people with 2 fish, getting beamed up into the sky, or even riding a flying white horse.

So you think Q is an actual prophet. And not just any kind, but one of the major prophets, on the order of Moses, Elijah, or as Islam believes, Muhammad?

You Plumbdumbfughk, none here have proposed Q as a prophet other than lyingbyou and White tail.

K22 compared belief in Q to belief in biblical deeds attributed to some of the greatest Abrahamic prophets. So I asked him if he considered Q a prophet. And you started convulsing again.

Q is tip top Military Clearance giving the Patriots, which excludes you and Tigger and woolve and MrStilson, a clue as to WTF is going on

Does it include YOU?

So tell me, Plumdumbfughk, why does Trump and Pompeo and Grassley and Nunez and Elon and others Quote and refer us to Q.

They don't, Jag. You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. Though I do not put it past Trump to make Q references to manipulate a group of fervent believers. I just don't believe he believes it. Remember what you say - he's an actor.

I don't know WTF you are referring to. I even googled "air Q" and found nothing responsive. I tried.

You are so Dumbfughking stupid and a disengenuous liar you are now on ignore again.

The better question is why you resort to childish name-calling.

Whip #18575092 07/12/23
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's sad that what is now basically a news thread has deteriorated to what is now some news and a lot of name calling. I wonder if the various folks on here could get along on a fishing trip or at a campfire. I know I'd be happy to meet any of you.

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

Whip #18575127 07/12/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G5m -well said and a welcome interjection. Campfire........

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
g5m #18575257 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by g5m
It's sad that what is now basically a news thread has deteriorated to what is now some news and a lot of name calling. I wonder if the various folks on here could get along on a fishing trip or at a campfire. I know I'd be happy to meet any of you.

Id like to take Plumdumbass and Houston 2 and Calledumb quaul hunting. wink

Just kidding. You think id take dumbasses hunting with me? shocked

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Cheers.

K22 compared belief in Q to belief in biblical deeds attributed to some of the greatest Abrahamic prophets. So I asked him if he considered Q a prophet. And you started convulsing again.

Does it include YOU?

They don't, Jag. You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. Though I do not put it past Trump to make Q references to manipulate a group of fervent believers. I just don't believe he believes it. Remember what you say - he's an actor.

I don't know WTF you are referring to. I even googled "air Q" and found nothing responsive. I tried.

The better question is why you resort to childish name-calling.

Dang, I forgot to put you Plumdumass on ignore.

Q has explained plenty of truths to you. He is right, you have more than you know.

Youre too stupid to connect the dots. Sorry, im not a first grade teacher.
Heres a Clue or two. Do the hard work and figure it out.
I wont committ treason by revealing The Plan.

Its not important whether Trump gets the R nomination or not, or if he goes to jail. He will set precedent for future prusecutions if he decides its advantageous. Clinton and Zero are not celebrating the trap the left was led int, such as Open Tax Records, investigating Treason Act re the selking of Classified Docs by Zero, Kilery, Bidens or the new left mantra that No One Is Above the Law.

Youre too stupid to see the standin is wearing a mask because the MSM hasnt told you.

Youre too stupid to know what a dash means. For that reason youre on Ignore. I didnt take you to raise.

You have no discernment about who tells the truth or who to listen to, and you cant understand simple English

Here's a little unimportant hint, We will Make America Great Again.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18575432 07/12/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
I have asked you several times to share some of that inside info you claim to have.

Will Trump get the GOP nomination? If not, since you think Q knows all, who will? Who will be the GOP candidate for president? Who will win?

Please do make a concrete, specific, verifiable prediction based on your secret info. Put it on the record, you gutless puke.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Its not important whether Trump gets the R nomination or not, or if he goes to jail. He will set precedent for future prusecutions if he decides its advantageous blah blah blah REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jag, as always, when asked to make a prediction for the record, you start flinging poo.

Who will get the nomination, who will get the presidency?

For the record, you gutless puke!

Whip #18575701 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Anyone who wishes to know all the many Q prognostications that have come true is able to start back ant the beginning of this Q thread, see the Drops with their predictions and Connect the Dots to those which have happened and learn WTH things are GOING TO HAPPEN.

I know a lot of Q predictions and there ate way to.many for me to even be able to try to remember.I have reported many, many over the years and the leftists and liars always say none have come true. I dont have to deal with disingenuous liars.

We are in the Final Battle. The enemy is attacking anyone, Trump included, who gives the people a touch of hope.

Its seen daily here on the Q and on my thread.

If you wanted to attack and destroy a country would you want the inhabitants to be happy and Patriotic or would you want them to be demoralized and devoid of hope?

Now, one is free to try to determine which attackers of me and K22 are the enemies of America and friends of the DNC- NWO vs which people are simply.suffering from the defeatest attitude imparted to them as a result of constant indoctrination for decades.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18575737 07/12/23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Start at the beginning...

Link to the first post attributed to Q

Well? Pretty bad start, IMHO.

There is a Bible verse about building foundations on sand if I remember correctly.

Ymmv

Whip #18575761 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You are currently seeing the Movie Trilogy Q told us was coming years ago. Too bad so many are unable to Connect the Dots.

Defenders of the Pedophiles are running everywhere trying to push their Saranic narrative over the finish line as that finish line is being destroyed.

The Treason of the pukes lying to the Fisa Court is being revealed every day now.

How did Q know all those years ago when thait movie Trilogy was posted. There is only one way. The Larp was in on The Plan and The Patriots Are In Control.

The charges against Trump are grasping at straws and setting their past presidents up for the fall because there is panic in DC. They see how Trump is doing in the Polls and know he is coming to destroy them. And dumbasses say there is no panic? There is pure fear.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18575765 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Its too bad Plumdumass and Gayghost are too stupid to connect the dots.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18575777 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Lostinhell (Calledumb) and Houston 2 can connect the dots. They Q is no Larp and they just hate Trump, Patriots, Q and America because they are dumbasses who love the DNC/NWO/WEF Satanic Cabal.

They know what Q meant when Q asked, "How do you slip one in.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18575848 07/12/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And POS Plumdumass is wiggling like a snake on the end of a pitchfork acting stupid while trying to sucker me in for the strike. Hahaha. Tff. Its what snakes do.

It doesnt matter, Plumdumass, as Q said, The left can't win.

As Q said, God wins. We will have justice again. We will have our country back. None of the pukes will walj away from this.
Q said We have it all, which is what allowed Trump to say, We caught them all which allowed Q to say None will walk away from.this.

Figure this out Plumdumass, Q told us long before ever mentioned that Trump would get his own platform. I hat to tell you this, but it happened.

Then Q said Bye Jack..it happened..

Then Q said Pepe was proud and happy. The a year or two later we learn the name Trump calked his pperating system is Pepe.

And Trump tells the story of 17 over and over and then says,Seventeen, you know what i mean"? No, Plumdumb is too dumb. Everything to him and the other dumbaddes are just a string of impossible Quincidences.

Trump gives the news, Space Force gained 17 new pilots today..Us another Quincidence.

Trump.signs Air Qs at rallies. Just Quincidences.

The bad news is, the dumbasses believe its just Quincidences.

TFF. No sweat off my back. They had the chance to know but sucked MSM cork and said Q was a Larp.

The MSM also said Biden won fair and square. The CYAs MSM.

No sense arguing with them They believe fake Nues.

They are too stupid to Connect the Dots, and they think they are smart enough to disconnect them.

The truth cant be disconnected, and as Q said, Its coming out.

BUT YOU'LL BE SURPRISED.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post image online

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,926 of 2,280 1 2 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,734
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.