Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wonderful performance!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can be pissed off at the world and disappointed in my country and then I watch something like this and I THANK GOD that for all of our shortcomings I was born in the greatest country on earth.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One of my soldiers was in the 82nd chorus during my platoon sergeant time there (1998). I noticed a paratrooper in the back row with a 1-17 Cav crest.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you listened to that without watching it, what would you think? Take away the uniforms and it's a mediocre vocal performance at best. Something about those uniforms does it for me though. I enjoyed it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So, this is what is supposed to pass for a "lean mean fighting machine"?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
So, this is what is supposed to pass for a "lean mean fighting machine"?

WOW! <eye roll>

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Outstanding!!!

[Linked Image]
O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

One of my all time favorites. I was never a more proud and disciplined soldier then when I was a squad leader in THE DIVISION.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I can be pissed off at the world and disappointed in my country and then I watch something like this and I THANK GOD that for all of our shortcomings I was born in the greatest country on earth.

For certain!

What a day brightener!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amen, brother!

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Plus 1 More. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Amen!

Far to many know nothing of what it took and takes to keep this country the greatest. I have never experienced war but I have heard many first hand accounts.

These men and women have to do and witness things that no man on earth should ever have to do or see just so that I and my family can be born and remain FREE!

By God, I will never let them down.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Amen!

Far to many know nothing of what it took and takes to keep this country the greatest. I have never experienced war but I have heard many first hand accounts.

These men and women have to do and witness things that no man on earth should ever have to do or see just so that I and my family can be born and remain FREE!

women are serving in combat now and have the same physical standards as men in the military? lol

FYI the standards have really dropped now for airborne to pass just like everything else in the military.

Its sad sad

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

Amen!

women are serving in combat now and have the same physical standards as men in the military? lol

FYI the standards have really dropped now for airborne to pass just like everything else in the military.

Its sad sad

I agree, the military is in decline but it still doesn't take away the what has been done and what a large part of them continue to do.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Amen!

Its sad sad

I agree, the military is in decline but it still doesn't take away the what has been done and what a large part of them continue to do.

Here here! They are willing to lay it all on the line, so they have my respect and support.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

Brother, you are so right! My sentiments exactly.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 300_savage, 31 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,975
Posts18,499,477
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.