A Human Diet:

Keto: < 20 g. Carbs/day.

- meat/foul/fish/eggs/cheese.
- fat/butter/olive oil/avocado.
- Cabbage/scallions/beet-greens.
- water/Community dark roast coffee.

6/18 hr. feast/fast/day.

Can fast up to Seven(7) days:
- on water/coffee/salt/chelated minerals.
- including full workouts and field work.
- lose ~ 3/4 lb./day.

And the Sugar-addicted Processed Crap here... have Withdrawals and Starve.

Ha!

GR

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
This may be TMI, but intermittent fasting has really helped my guts. I used to have to know where every bathroom was and it was always messy. Now, I’m predictable and they are nearly always the phantom poops where you know it came out, but the paper runs clean.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I fast every day between meals.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
This may be TMI, but intermittent fasting has really helped my guts. I used to have to know where every bathroom was and it was always messy. Now, I’m predictable and they are nearly always the phantom poops where you know it came out, but the paper runs clean.

Sign of a good Human diet as well.

Anything special, like Keto/Carnivore/Paleo?

GR

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
A born again fat person is as bad as a born again christian...

Some of us never got fat and always have known about Jesus.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 07/17/23.
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Garandimal

GR

I’m actually not sure what to call it. I’m mostly a hunk of meat with vegetables kind of guy. I do a sandwich a couple times a week. I don’t do a lot of starch or processed sugar. I like berries from time to time.

I just feel like my digestive tract benefits from a rest. I had rot gut all the time. I did the 5 small meals thing that everyone was talking about. I read a little about digestive systems and it seemed like ours wasn’t made for grazing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Garandimal

GR

I’m actually not sure what to call it. I’m mostly a hunk of meat with vegetables kind of guy. I do a sandwich a couple times a week. I don’t do a lot of starch or processed sugar. I like berries from time to time.

I just feel like my digestive tract benefits from a rest. I had rot gut all the time. I did the 5 small meals thing that everyone was talking about. I read a little about digestive systems and it seemed like ours wasn’t made for grazing.

Nope.

Feast or fast.

This really is a very good vid.

GR

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
A born again fat person is as bad as a born again christian...

Some of us never got fat and always have known about Jesus.

Kent

Ain’t that the truth, don’t even mention recovering alcoholics that found Jesus in recovery. 😆

I guess I’ve pretty much always had a paleo-carnivore-keto diet without even trying, I also do a 24hr fast daily since I only ever eat supper. In rare cases, usually traveling or on vacation, I’ll have breakfast which will be fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, juice and coffee maybe a croissant or pastry if they’re good ones. I just can’t eat a big breakfast and I don’t enjoy getting my calories that way although I do enjoy the options I mentioned earlier. I find that if I do have a light healthy breakfast then I’m more hungry that day since it kicks my metabolism into gear earlier than usual. I’m very content with my diet and it allows me to eat whatever I want if something special pops up. I have never had a weight problem but I’ve always been athletic and active with an eye towards health and longevity. I see people eat a big breakfast, a big lunch and a big supper and I wonder how they can do that. My BP runs around 118/72 my typical resting HR is 56-62 and the last time I had labs done the doctor said all my numbers were “abnormally normal”. 😀. A few months ago I had my first endoscopy/colonoscopy which was done at the “same time” and I had myself convinced that I was being eaten up with cancer since I’ve chewed, my one Vice, for years. After I came to and spoke with the doctor I told him to give me the bad news…ulcer? Cancer?…just tell me straight Doc. He said that my “GI tract looked as clean as a newborn baby”…I had to laugh at his phrasing but I sure thanked the Lord that everything looked great. I don’t know if my decades of unintentional 24hr fasting has anything to do with the fact that I’m as healthy at 52 as I was when I was 25. I wear the same size jeans 34-34 as I did when I was 25 although I just got off the scale and I weigh 195 pounds on the dot so at 6-2” 195 I’m probably consider “grossly obese” on the BMI chart. 😂. I don’t think I’ve been under 200 pounds in 20 years since I typically hover between 210-225. My wife likes me on the heavier end of the spectrum but I prefer around 200 as that seems to be the perfect balance for me between massive power and lightning speed. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Holy fugg dude how many threads do you have to make? If guys here want to take care of themselves they're going to. You don't have to keep posting (pushing) your views.

It's great that you became skinny after being a fat fugg but you can only lead a horse to water so many times.

Give it a rest.
Go easy fatty LOL

Put your money where your trap is, bet I don't weigh as much as you.
Hey fatty....I'm 108lbs and its all muscle.

LOL yea and you're 4'6"

GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
A chiropractor is not a scientist, and this one believes someone named Xenu ruled the galactic federation 75 million years ago.

Clark claims "Sugar is the devil"
and his religious beliefs are just
as wacky as his hero Scientologists'.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jc189
So your body stores fat, and then when the chips are down and there's no food you burn muscle. I call BS. That makes no sense at all.
Educate yourself..

LoL. the fundamental metabolic process in ~Gluconeogenesis~
employs substrates/precursors of certain (glucogenic)amino acids,
along with other non-carb precursor molecules such as ; pyruvate,
lactate and glycerol.

Glycerol is derived from breakdown of Triacylglycerols in adipose
..providing free fatty acids and glycerol.

ATP is consumed in the Gluconeogenesis process
coming mostly from Beta oxidation of fatty acids.

ATP more normally is formed from breakdown of
glucose through Cellular Respiration , which begins
with Glycolysis in the cytoplasm , then Kreb cycle
and Oxidative Phosphorylation in the Mitochondria,
where a Proton (hydrogen) gradient is formed via
the Electron Transport Chain in the mitochondrial
membrane...Such protons must then pass through
a specific/exclusive ATP Synthase rotary channel on
the inner membrane leading to the matrix.

Originally Posted by jc189

Well the Doc.clearly says excess calories result in weight gain
which is in line with what myself and others have been telling
Clark; that his claim of losing weight without a calorie deficit
program just doesn't stack up with how human metabolic
biochemistry works.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
God help me, I read most of this thread and the only question I really have is...what skin care do you girls use?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
God help me, I read most of this thread and the only question I really have is...what skin care do you girls use?

Old mate Aces uses a bidet and Cottonelle - he proudly told us so a little while back. LOL!!! He gets a touch of excess bile from time to time.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Old mate Aces uses a bidet and Cottonelle - he proudly told us so a little while back. LOL!!! He gets a touch of excess bile from time to time.

Your fascination with my ass is flattering, the fact that my ass is always on your mind is understandable…but still creepy.

I get more than “a touch of excess bile” every time I read your vile bullshit.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thread's about Human health and diet.

Your f a g beauty needs will need it's own thread... and audience.

So ya know.

GR

R
RHClark Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
There's a wealth of information available to anyone today but it's sometimes hard to know who to listen to. Andrew Huberman's podcast is the best source I've found for science-based information on improving many different aspects of health.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Your fascination with my ass is flattering, the fact that my ass is always on your mind is understandable…but still creepy.

LOL

Them Aussies are the biggest, long-in-the-tooth blowhards here Aces, we only get a break during the day when they are sound asleep in Rooland.

I have been doing 24-hour fasts for 4 years and never felt better in my life.

I have been able to easily gain weight even when I was a Top Tier Athlete when I was 18 years old. The only way I keep it off is by doing 24s and eating once a day. In an age where most of us live sedentary lifestyles, compared to our forefathers that worked with their hands in the field, there really is no need to eat three times a day.

It's gotten to the point where I can not even imagine eating during the day, and if I do I get tired. Diets like Nutrisystem are pure BS, Intermittent Fasting is the best way to eat as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/18/23.

KB

R
RHClark Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

LOL

Them Aussies are the biggest, long-in-the-tooth blowhards here Aces, we only get a break during the day when they are sound asleep in Rooland.

I have been doing 24-hour fasts for 4 years and never felt better in my life.

I have been able to easily gain weight even when I was a Top Tier Athlete when I was 18 years old. The only way I keep it off is by doing 24s and eating once a day. In an age where most of us live sedentary lifestyles, compared to our forefathers that worked with their hands in the field, there really is no need to eat three times a day.

It's gotten to the point where I can not even imagine eating during the day, and if I do I get tired. Diets like Nutrisystem are pure BS, Intermittent Fasting is the best way to eat as far as I am concerned.

Intermittent fasting isn't just for weight loss. There's a lot of other proven, measurable health benefits that come from only consuming calories for a specific portion of each day. In our modern society, I doubt many people go more than 2 hours every waking day without either eating or drinking calories in some form.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
. In an age where most of us live sedentary lifestyles……

You’ve stumbled upon the entire problem

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I tried it for a week, but missed breakfast so bad, I gave it up.

Page 7 of 257 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 48 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,291
Posts18,525,732
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.