Print Thread
Hop To
Page 332 of 619 1 2 330 331 332 333 334 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Gee, looks like from yesterday's and today's Hearings Q lucked out and got some more Quincidences under his/their belt.

As Q said, People led from Dark to Light. It's happening.

As Q said, It's the Great Awakening. It's happening

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When the USA is once again a Constitutional Republic and the bad actors , criminals , and evil doers are held to account by public execution , or at a minimum gitmo for life , then and ONLY then will it be happening.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The light of truth makes the vermin squirm.

How arrogant can a person be, to hold himself out as the one spreading "the light of truth?" Only time will tell jag, you don't get to proclaim yourself as such.

There are no vermin here, and no one is "squirming." This is the internet, there's no reason for anyone to squirm over what's said here but if anyone is squirming, it's you with your insults and hysterical posts.

It's just several guys telling you you're full of schit, and you can't handle it.

Well said, and spot on.....Thank you Sir smile

Yes, well said, but still a lie.

It doesn't matter what you think, it doesn't matter what you say, it it doesn't matter what you hope or wish or pray.

The left and your satanic NWO, WEF, NATO, EU and Illuminati are going down. Your lying, traitorus buds in the MSM and Govt and big Business and Wall Street are going DOWN.

Q and , 4 years later, Trump gave you a clue, one of many hundred, when each said, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

Think logically and Connect the Dots. How can they both know that to be true? There is only one way, and that is The Patriots are in Control.

Even when/if the news comes out that Trump has been killed, which some with good info say, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

As Q said, The left can't win. Q said ( not me) We will have our country back. Q said (not me) we will have Justice again.

I'm not telling you this. I'm just repeating the message military intel meant for you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/20/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The light of truth makes the vermin squirm.

How arrogant can a person be, to hold himself out as the one spreading "the light of truth?" Only time will tell jag, you don't get to proclaim yourself as such.

There are no vermin here, and no one is "squirming." This is the internet, there's no reason for anyone to squirm over what's said here but if anyone is squirming, it's you with your insults and hysterical posts.

It's just several guys telling you you're full of schit, and you can't handle it.

Well said, and spot on.....Thank you Sir smile

Yes, well said, but still a lie.

It doesn't matter what you think, it doesn't matter what you say, it it doesn't matter what you hope or wish or pray.

The left and your satanic NWO, WEF, NATO, EU and Illuminati are going down. Your lying, traitorus buds in the MSM and Govt and big Business and Wall Street are going DOWN.

Q and , 4 years later, Trump gave you a clue, one of many hundred, when each said, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

Think logically and Connect the Dots. How can they both know that to be true? There is only one way, and that is The Patriots are in Control.

Even when/if the news comes out that Trump has been killed, which some with good info say, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

As Q said, The left can't win. Q said ( not me) We will have our country back. Q said (not me) we will have Justice again.

I'm not telling you this. I'm just repeating the message military intel meant for you.

Sir, I don't worship Q....I worship God and Jesus.

I don't know what your problem is, nor why you hate me so....nor do I care or deserve it. But you appear to be deranged and need mental health care, and I say that in all sincerity.

You've been on my back from the day I arrived here, and any disagreement with you opinion and you go off on a tangent of lies and fabrications of the truth.

You don't know me, you don't know anything about me, you've never bothered to ask nor inquire. Instead you just insult people, and then quote scripture to defend your actions.....Jesus wouldn't agree with you tactics or behavior.

Have you ever really thought about that ?, you need some self reflection to find peace.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Think logically and Connect the Dots. How can they both know that to be true?

Until you tell us exactly and precisely "What is Coming," nobody can know if it's true.

Were they talking about the next day? The next week? Inflation?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Mr Wiltson, Bee Wanna, Smokeapole, come on and say on the Fire that America is finished or Trumps work is finished or Trump is a liar and we will not Make America Great Again.

Sorry, Mr Wiltson, I couldn't see you post as you are on ignore.

Of course, I invite Goldie, nvchunter, Plumdumb, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Eric, Deep Dive, LVtripe, Calledumb, Houston_2 or anyone else to do the same if that's how they feel.

Anyone is free to get on the record as to whether Trump and Q and me and K22 etc are right or wrong.

I think all of us I just listed, including Q and Trump, are just letting us know the Military plan. Of course, Trump is the Spear Point and taking the hits and risking his life, family and fortune.

I don't think he'd do that and take the risk unless he was assured of top flight protection and a top flight Military Plan.

That would be pretty stupid, if not outright suicide. As JFK what his plan to destroy the CYA and secret society and Fed got him and his family.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mr Wiltson, Bee Wanna, Smokeapole, come on and say on the Fire that America is finished or Trumps work is finished or Trump is a liar and we will not Make America Great Again.

All I ever said was "that I'm not a fan of Trump", that's it !!!!! That doesn't mean I'm not a conservative, or support the 2nd, or an avid hunter & outdoorsman, or a man of faith.

There are other choices, that's what America is built on....Democracy, God, and freedom.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

All I ever said was "that I'm not a fan of Trump", that's it !!!!! That doesn't mean I'm not a conservative, or support the 2nd, or an avid hunter & outdoorsman, or a man of faith.

There are other choices, that's what America is built on....Democracy, God, and freedom.

Great to hear that. Please forgive and may God bless.

I do forgive you for lying about me. You've said I was a Christian. I don't think I've claimed more than being a believer.

So, mind telling us why you attack the Patriots who like Trump and whose Discernment leads them to believe him?

I also don't worship Q. Just trying to give good American Patriots hope. Good luck in having me stop taking your slings and arrows. I love it as does Trump.

PS, IOW, I don't think you know much about me either. Indicating I worship Q indicates to me you don't mind bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Do you think those who followed Moses or King David and who were believers worshipped him?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I do forgive you for lying about me. You've said I was a Christian. I don't think I've claimed more than being a believer.

So, mind telling us why you attack the Patriots who like Trump and whose Discernment leads them to believe him?

I also don't worship Q. Just trying to give good American Patriots hope. Good luck in having me stop taking your slings and arrows. I love it as does Trump.

PS, IOW, I don't think you know much about me either. Indicating I worship Q indicates to me you don't mind bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Do you think those who followed Moses or King David and who were believers worshipped him?

I never said you worshiped Q, I said "Sir, I don't worship Q....I worship God and Jesus."

I assumed anyone that quoted scripture, and used the bible as a hammer was a Christian....not just a "believer". You are misinterpreting my words, along with misrepresentation of the intent of my opinion. I'm not bound to explain my thoughts or beliefs to anyone on a whim, it's my choice to express my feeling and opinions at my discretion.

This is a forum of like minded individuals, we won't always agree nor see eye to eye. But civil conversation and discussion is a learning lesson for all, and that's why I'm here. Yes there are those here that I strongly disagree with, but that's their opinion and freedom to have it.

I just try to live my life as best I can, be fair to all, be a good father and husband, stay on the right side of the tracks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Jag, the irony of you saying this is off the charts. Keep 'em coming, it's hilarious.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I never said any of that bullsh*t jag. Just more of your zero sum hogwash.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Jag, the irony of you saying this is off the charts. Keep 'em coming, it's hilarious.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I never said you worshiped Q, I said "Sir, I don't worship Q....I worship God and Jesus."

I assumed anyone that quoted scripture, and used the bible as a hammer was a Christian....not just a "believer". You are misinterpreting my words, along with misrepresentation of the intent of my opinion. I'm not bound to explain my thoughts or beliefs to anyone on a whim, it's my choice to express my feeling and opinions at my discretion.

This is a forum of like minded individuals, we won't always agree nor see eye to eye. But civil conversation and discussion is a learning lesson for all, and that's why I'm here. Yes there are those here that I strongly disagree with, but that's their opinion and freedom to have it.

I just try to live my life as best I can, be fair to all, be a good father and husband, stay on the right side of the tracks.

B, please go back and reread my post. I didn't say that you said I worshipped Q. I said I ALSO didn't worship Q.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Great to hear, God bless. Thanks for straightening me out.

I will disagree that this is a form of like minded individuals, however. If you'll read the posts above, I think you will see what I mean. wink

The Fire has lieberals posing as conservatives, like Smokeapole, and Dimocommie corksuckers posing as Patriots and Feds posing as regular Fire guys and dumbasses who can't Connect the Dots as conservatives who are just trying to help us out.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

B, please go back and reread my post. I didn't say that you said I worshipped Q. I said I ALSO didn't worship Q.

Jag,
My apologies I misread your statement the first time, but I do believe most of the members here are of like/similar beliefs in the community of outdoorsman.

PS: I'm not going back to look for it, but you called me a pedophile last night....and as a proud father of 4 and happily married that isn't acceptable or civil.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 07/20/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Please, Lord tell me, has the "scare event" happened yet?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Fire has lieberals posing as conservatives, like Smokeapole, and Dimocommie corksuckers posing as Patriots and Feds posing as regular Fire guys and dumbasses who can't Connect the Dots as conservatives who are just trying to help us out.

The truth really makes you squirm.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
B, what do you call the guys who say they think Trump was great but he's finished and we aren't going to Make America Great Again. Those guys are Essentially saying Trump is a liar or dumbass as he is wrong.

AFAIC, when you have one horse to escape the apache on, you ride that horse and take care of it.

Trump is the only horse we got. That's why the traitorus rinos who are on the take from foreign aid and kickbacks from Ukrane and Sam Brinkmanfried and the Commies and Neonazis in our infiltrated govt want Trump out and someone else in.

They know, if many on the Fire don't, that he's going to GITMO them.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 332 of 619 1 2 330 331 332 333 334 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,070
Posts18,501,478
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.