Page 1,935 of 2,280 1 2 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 2279 2280
K22 #18601648 07/21/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Who says the rest of the World isn't noticing? The World I correspond with has been listening and watching for a very long time. In order to do so you have to at least put a window in the box you live in. Geesh!

So where are the reports of this mysteriously directed microwave energy powerful enough to cause earthquakes?

GB1

Whip #18601723 07/21/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When is the sky falling?

K22 #18601724 07/21/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DMc
Weather. They can manipulate it. Oh yeah, and earthquakes...

Uh, you mean like 4 hurricanes hitting Florida in one year?

Uh, you mean like an earthquake in Turkey because they didn't want Ukraine in NATO?

Nah, they wouldn't do that.

Wood they?
So you believe that "they" (or anyone) can manipulate the weather enough to cause 4 hurricanes to hit Florida in one year? Damn, you are delusional.
As a retired meteorologist, I can assure you that ain't happening. Dumbass.

Wow! Ever been awake?
I must admit your reply really surprised me, wow.
You may know about meteorology, as your were programmed to only know, but it's very obvious you know nothing about microwave, radiation, or frequency.
I know probably more than you know about those subjects.
With a M.S. degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences and a minor concentration in Statistics, I believe I'm pretty well educated on the subject. And additionally, I presented a seminar on cloud seeding and weather manipulation when I worked as a Research Assistant at N.C. State University.
So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Dumbass also.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 07/21/23.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

Uh, you mean like an earthquake in Turkey because they didn't want Ukraine in NATO?

Wood they?
So you believe that "they" (or anyone) can manipulate the weather enough to cause 4 hurricanes to hit Florida in one year? Damn, you are delusional.

Wow! Ever been awake?
You may know about meteorology, as your were programmed to only know, but it's very obvious you know nothing about microwave, radiation, or frequency.
With a M.S. degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences and a minor concentration in Statistics, I believe I'm pretty well educated on the subject. And additionally, I presented a seminar on cloud seeding and weather manipulation when I worked as a Research Assistant at N.C. State University.

Hey Trigger your education means nothing to them. They get all their facts off Twitter from a guy named Derek. He's even smarter than the Wizard of Oz. All seeing, all knowing, all powerful. And they follow the yellow brick road.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

Wood they?

Wow! Ever been awake?

Hey Trigger your education means nothing to them. They get all their facts off Twitter from a guy named Derek. He's even smarter than the Wizard of Oz. All seeing, all knowing, all powerful. And they follow the yellow brick road.
I don't know what they are following, except for a trail of booshit.

IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

Wood they?

Wow! Ever been awake?

Ah yes, the degree's again. Degree's, programming, all about the same thing.
Not that it's any of your business, but a very good friend who was an engineer for Oakridge and then NASA filled me in on much of it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Whip #18601798 07/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dang. So many college educated idiots who can't connect the dots. We r doomed I tellya, doomed.

Well, we would be if it weren't for Trump and the Military Patriots being in Control.

No one connects the dots that we got in this Neonazis infiltrated US government disastrous condition with the country full of college indoctrinated educated idiot geniuses?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/21/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dang. So many college educated idiots who can't connect the dots. We r doomed I tellya, doomed.

Well, we would be if it weren't for Trump and the Military Patriots being in Control.

No one connects the dots that we got in this Neonazis infiltrated US government disastrous condition with the country full of college indoctrinated educated idiot geniuses?

On the one hand, you regale us with tales of your academic prowess and your optometry degree; and on the other hand you want to denigrate everyone else’s college education.

Can’t have it both ways - which is it, doc?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Like you?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I thought I was on ignore, bitch.

IC B3

Whip #18601901 07/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I been waiting on some college educated smart guy like Tigger to explain to us dumbasses about those weird California Electric "Power Surge" fires that hit some really localized spots years ago. You know, K22, the ones where some houses got like incinerated in their foundations and it didn't even kill some of the trees by the house or melt the plastic or tires on cars in the driveway.

Kind of like that spot fire that just suddenly melted the AT&T power hub somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee.

Or why some stupid high powered Govt officials in turkey were cursing the NWO/WEF pukes for zapping them with an earth melting quake and swearing they would not vote Ukraine into NATO no matter what they hit Turkey with. Humm. Has Turkey capitulated to the Illuminated Ones demands yet.

Really strange how the FOCAL tornado only took out a critical piece of the Pfizer place. Didn't even destroy the cars in the parking lot. And can you imagine no one was present to even die? What a localized twister. That twisted nothing up.

Amazing how thousands of America's top high IQ Highly Highly educated Doctors suddenly didn't have a clue about years of double blind studies that are required on a new vaccine before being used on the public. Geniuses all threw their brains and education in the shutter after being more educated by the CIAs MSM.

Huge Phillipines Satanic Obelisk and totally grounded hit by "Lightning" and destroyed.

Huge Satanic Georgia Guidestones well grounded and declaring the Rothschilds Cabals satanic plan to reduce world population to 500 million.

Like Trump said, we have the LEFTS playbook and are using it against them.

And stupid DJT saying "I have weapons 17,000 times faster" than their hypersonic missiles". Humm. A clue?

And he told Iran if they attacked another American military base they would experience "destruction like the world has never seen before" or words to that effect.

Ha, me and Tigger know better. Trump is FOS, right Tigger? OTOH, Iran hasn't attacked again.

Maybe Trump sent them pics of that pyramid out in the desert that just melted when "lightning" hit it.

Humm. Maybe Trump isn't schietting us about being able to stop the coming WW3 with a phone call. Just saying.

That Trump is so funny, always giving us clues, trying to help us connect the dots, just as if he and the Patriots are in Control.

Nah, can't be, huh, Tigger. He looks too nervous on TV and at Rallies. Right? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18601904 07/21/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

Wood they?

Wow! Ever been awake?

Ah yes, the degree's again. Degree's, programming, all about the same thing.
Not that it's any of your business, but a very good friend who was an engineer for Oakridge and then NASA filled me in on much of it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Whatever, dude. I was allowed to think for myself and conduct all the research that I wanted to form my OWN opinion.
I'm sorry that your understanding of physics, weather, radtion, etc. isn't on the same level that mine is. If it were, you may better understand what can/can't be manipulated.
Dumbass.

Whip #18601912 07/21/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll tell you what - when people begin believing that the path of a tornado can be controlled and narrowed in on a specific target, they are done.
Jag, you're one of the most ignorant, gullible dumbasses I've ever come across.

BTW, that tornado that hit the Pfizer plant occurred less than 20 miles down the road from me. Maybe I should go check it out and see if I can find some aliens or werewolves hiding amongst the rubble.

Whip #18601917 07/21/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You will find the werewolves drinking from the kegs of adrenochrome.

Whip #18601927 07/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Woolve, youre top stupid to Connect The Dots..

Get someone smarter to let me know why I should waste my time with anyone as stupid as that, please.

Now, lets continue. Q+, Trump, posts this clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Then he posted on Truth Social, We are in the Storm.

Buckle up buttercup.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18601930 07/21/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hellsyeah !

Whip #18601941 07/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why does the Scum not want Q to connect the Patriots?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why does the Scum not want Q to connect the Patriots?

Dumbass.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Woolve, youre top stupid to Connect The Dots..

Get someone smarter to let me know why I should waste my time with anyone as stupid as that, please.

Now, lets continue. Q+, Trump, posts this clue.

Then he posted on Truth Social, We are in the Storm.

Buckle up buttercup.

Ok eyeball.

Whatever your delusions lead you to believe.

But I’ll tell you something -

I’m not a chickenshit.

And I’m not a welch.

Whip #18601971 07/21/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
See, I told use guys you can't connect the dots. How many times have I told you i can't see what you post, you're on ignore.

I guess you are posting to be able to read your own thoughts. Maybe you do that to impress others. How can you impress others when you can't connect the dots? Oh, blind leading the blind - I see. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,935 of 2,280 1 2 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,787
Posts18,515,869
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.