Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Pretty sure the Fullfield II was made in the Phillipines . Think Beretta has moved production of newer Fullfield IV to China.
Fullfield II is now discontinued

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Goomba777
Fullfield II is now discontinued

This has been posted before. Confirmed?

EDIT- just saw the post on the BUrris site. Confirmed.

Last edited by Crockettnj; 07/31/23. Reason: confirmed!

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by mathman
Fullfield all day over a low end vortex.

As mathman stated ^^^^^^^crossfire is a piece of junk! Wouldn't even use it on a pellet gun!

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by javman

As mathman stated ^^^^^^^crossfire is a piece of junk! Wouldn't even use it on a pellet gun!

Wrong answer.

I put one on a springer to kill it.

It worked as planned. 😁

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by javman

I've heard this for years but I hear a lot of bullshyt from retards online evaluating the performance of everything from tires to toasters so I had to see for myself. Time will tell but so far so good with both my Crossfire Crossbow scope and my Crossfire rimfire scope. The crossbow scope has been shot alot {for a crossbow} over the last 3 years. It holds zero, the speed compensation is right on the money, it has guided my bolts to cleanly kill 4 deer and has simply peformed admirably in every way. No Burris with that fugged up ocular bell power change will ever ride on one of my rifles.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too bad that Burris or Vortex,has yet to make a scope worth a fhuqk. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blackheart - same can be said for those who never used a Fullfield 2 but complain about the ocular when folks using them usually end up considering it a non issue. You can get a newer E1 or Droptine and avoid that feature and have something non-Chinese, at least as good- most here say better- for same price or less.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Blackheart - same can be said for those who never used a Fullfield 2 but complain about the ocular when folks using them usually end up considering it a non issue. You can get a newer E1 or Droptine and avoid that feature and have something non-Chinese, at least as good- most here say better- for same price or less.
I require all my scopes have flip up lens covers. Burris's retarded rotating ocular doesn't accomodate so that is an issue for me. I also have no use for their ballistic plex reticle. I wanted a small 32mm objective scope at an economical price point and choices are few since every dumbass out there apparently thinks their little .22 needs at least a 40 mm objective and plenty of magnification. So far the Vortex is working fine, is optically superior to and has a better reticle for squirrel hunting than the Sightron S-1 that I ended up sending back. The majority of my scopes are American, Japanese or philippine manufactured but if an optics company doesn't offer an American, Japanese or philippine scope that meets my desired specifications, I'll take my business where I have to in order to get what I want.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As long as you're happy - it is just preference. I actually hate the flip up scope covers so- to each his own.

Full disclosure on my part I actually own one Chinese scope. A Hawke 2-7 I put on my Ruger 10/22 and it has been more than I should expect for the price. Afterwards I felt I sold out and wouldn't do Chinese again- but that is just me. Last scope was a Leupold that I paid twice as much for as a Burris I might recommend (and recently did) but I wanted the #4 reticle. It reluctantly replaces an older Burris 6x40 with a #4- no good reason to replace it other than completing my move from fixed 6x scopes to variables. Enjoy.

Last edited by kenjs1; 08/02/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Until I bought a Burriis Fullfield II a couple of years ago I had bought Leupolds since back in the 80s. I just bought another Fullfield II for either the next rifle I get or to put on one I've already got. Hard to believe you can get a scope this good today for $104.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Burris Fullfield E1 won't stand up to a springer airgun. I used one on my Diana RWS Model 34 and after about 25 shots it was about a foot off target at about 75 feet. It had noticably wandered off target by the third shot. Now it won't even hold zero on a Marlin Model 60.

I've got a Hawke Airmax 4-12 AO on my Diana now and it has maintained zero for well over 1,000 rounds.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Burris Fullfield E1 won't stand up to a springer airgun. I used one on my Diana RWS Model 34 and after about 25 shots it was about a foot off target at about 75 feet. It had noticably wandered off target by the third shot. Now it won't even hold zero on a Marlin Model 60.

I've got a Hawke Airmax 4-12 AO on my Diana now and it has maintained zero for well over 1,000 rounds.

How do you like that Diana 34?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Honestly Vortex leaves me wanting more, always. Just not impressed ever. Fullfield on the other hand, I can always get behind. For the same money, its not a question.

Last edited by BKinSD; 08/02/23.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

How do you like that Diana 34?

It shoots minute of rat and starling at 180 feet. It's adequte to regularly dispatch bird feeder raiders on a near daily basis. I keep it by the window in my office. It's got thousands of rounds through it and except for lubing it and occassionally pulling a patch through the barrel, it just rocks on. Great gun.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I have both. FF-II is better glass and overall better optic. Burris also has reticle with some hold overs that you could work out for your caliber of choice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The FFII is really good. Had a few since they came out, the 90's probably. Mine have never given me any trouble at all. I was surprised to see them on Amazon. You're gonna shoot targets get the 4.5-14, nice to have the extra power and only about $20 more, you can't go wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are all EPIC pieces of fhuqking schit. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

is the E1 rated for Air rifle? some very high end scope or not and can be crashed on air gun reasonably fast also. where as your Hawke you mentioned that's precisely about that model was made.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
They are all EPIC pieces of fhuqking schit. Hint.................

As evidenced by some video you posted, so is your DNA

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Suckett,

I'm VERY "surprised" that your vicarious "living",has you nipping my heels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me and the "typical" durations of same. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 163bc, 44 invisible), 2,917 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,656
Posts18,533,907
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.