Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Teal
1. Don't believe the election will be fair and honest.
2. Don't believe we're voting ourselves out of this mess.
3. Don't believe there's ANYTHING EVER that could get me to vote for a Dem.
4. Prepare for life getting worse and staying that way regardless of who's selected.

somehow it is right.

in my state, PA, i'm not allowed to vote in the Primaries. i used to be a Republican, but after the McCain mess, i switched my parties to an Independant voter. i consider myself to be a right-leaning Constitionalist.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I do not believe any of the present candidates are worth supporting. Scott is a sitting Senator used to working with and for McConnell and the establishment. Haley is the establishment. DeSaintless is the establishment. Christy is a barbarian. Nobody has the fortitude to support Trump, instead they try and drive him off. That should tell you something about each and every candidate running against Trump. Trump is a known quantity. he has a record. What is the Senate's record. McConnell, Cornyn and the rest love to talk dirty but end up agreeing with democrats. The Republican Establishment is directly responsible for the 30 T. Debt. They have agreed with democrats all along.

What will any of them do if elected?

This is what Trump wants to do!!
https://townhall.com//tipsheet/matt...b507570f4df56f9ab40cb&recip=23897459

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With one exception, it's been decades since we were allowed to vote for anyone not under the control of the deep state. Trump was the only one able to get on the ballot who wasn't already controlled by the deep state.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tdoyka
4. Prepare for life getting worse and staying that way regardless of who's selected.

somehow it is right.

in my state, PA, i'm not allowed to vote in the Primaries. i used to be a Republican, but after the McCain mess, i switched my parties to an Independant voter. i consider myself to be a right-leaning Constitionalist.

My mother has the same problem in Pa., can't vote Primaries as an Independent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump needs All our support and he needs a Congress that he can work with instead of fight for his existence. It's time to put up or shut up and enjoy the joys of Marxism. We have been ruled by Monarchs for too long. The future of our Nation is at stake. I urge everyone to consider your vote carefully and make it count for something except the status quo.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Myself included.
I registered as a Democrat when I turned 18, because my parents were.
But as a soldier, I started paying particular attention to what was going on, and upon my return to PA, I reregistered as a Libertarian.
Even in 1989 I recognized that the republicans were too left leaning for my taste.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

somehow it is right.

Sounds like “cutting off your nose to spite your face”.

Or, oh poor me, I can’t vote in the primary due to bogus statue law, but in reality you can’t vote in the primary because you are to stupid to figure out how.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Myself included.
I registered as a Democrat when I turned 18, because my parents were.
But as a soldier, I started paying particular attention to what was going on, and upon my return to PA, I reregistered as a Libertarian.
Even in 1989 I recognized that the republicans were too left leaning for my taste.
7mm
Apparently you haven’t “recognized” that the (L) party and its candidates are funded by big money Democrat donors for the sole purpose of siphoning off Republican votes.

Notice how the (L)’s have faded off into the sunset since the rigged Ballot Box no longer need a third party spoiler to win elections.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Phuq you and four phuqing horse, azzhole.
I post something like this to start a discussion. Maybe just phuqing maybe if we use grass roots things like forums, we can work on getting ourselves more organized.
We are the silent majority, the Bud light stuff oughta point that out.
The reason we’re the “silent majority” is because azzholes like you start a creaking whizzing contest between like minded people!
Grow up, or just let us adult folks alone.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I post something like this to start a discussion. Maybe just phuqing maybe if we use grass roots things like forums, we can work on getting ourselves more organized.
The reason we’re the “silent majority” is because azzholes like you start a creaking whizzing contest between like minded people!
7mm
If you didn’t know the (L) party was an arm of the Democrat party, shame on you, if after all this time and you still haven’t figured it out then you are to ignorant to start a thread such as this.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll admit, I’ve become as disillusioned with the (L) party as I have with the republicans. They were not like this in 1989 when I got back to Pennsylvania. Switch ling to independent is on my list of things I need to do.
Out of curiosity, how many people do you know that can’t be bothered to register and vote? I bet you know a bunch, as I do.
I keep urging people to get involved, do some homework before election, and vote their conscience.
Lack of voters is seen by both parties as apathy or indifference, not disgust.
In the world we live in now, we the people don’t exercise the little bit of power we possess at the ground level. As a result, we end up with [bleep] like McCain and Romney running both parties!
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 07/25/23.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
7mm
If you didn’t know the (L) party was an arm of the Democrat party, shame on you, if after all this time and you still haven’t figured it out then you are to ignorant to start a thread such as this.

Ron Paul is under the 'arm of the D party'?
And Tucker too?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Many people believe in the (L) party philosophy, just as many people believe in the Republican Party platform, understanding, or recognizing that The Party itself does not believe, is something else altogether.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Voting ( when it mattered) for “The Lesser of Two Evils” is why we are in this mess today and why the Republican Party has been infiltrated with Democrats in Disguise.

So, if you don't want us to vote for the "lesser of two evils," should we vote for Biden?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Voting ( when it mattered) for “The Lesser of Two Evils” is why we are in this mess today and why the Republican Party has been infiltrated with Democrats in Disguise.

So, if you don't want us to vote for the "lesser of two evils," should we vote for Biden?
Vote whichever way You wish.

Personally, I Do Not, consider Trump a lesser of two evils, YMMV.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The point is that you apparently consider any other Republican candidate to be the lesser of two evils. If someone other than Trump gets the nomination, would you vote for them?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Funny post. Our present government is illegitimate, act accordingly.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the deep state is successful in eliminating DJT from the ballot, it’s all over.
... I’ll vote third party.
The crap going on in Mordor on the Potomac didn’t happen overnight. The DOJ, The FBI & CIA, and all the other Alphabet Agencies we’re not “weaponised” without collusion from the republicans!!!!
7mm

I agree 100% and will cut my nuts off with a rusty razor blade before voting for a GOP candidate other than President Trump.

This rigged candidate B.S. has been going on for 60 years. I will not play their fuc.king game anymore and enabling them. That's what they are counting on. Screw 'em.

This fight is LONG overdue and has to happen. Let's get it on.

And don't anyone blow smoke up my ass parroting the "any GOP is better than a Democrat" cliche. It's not true and you are just playing their game in order to sleep better because you're not up for a fight. YOU are part of the problem.

The End.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/25/23.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Vote whichever way You wish.

Personally, I Do Not, consider Trump a lesser of two evils, YMMV.

Odd does that mean you would vote for Biden? I mean if you think they are equal what difference does it make to you?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

somehow it is right.

Sounds like “cutting off your nose to spite your face”.

Or, oh poor me, I can’t vote in the primary due to bogus statue law, but in reality you can’t vote in the primary because you are to stupid to figure out how.

I certainly appreciate you calling my elderly mother stupid, it's the decision she made.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (160user, 22kHornet, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,375 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,187
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.