Hop To
Page 94 of 96 1 2 92 93 94 95 96
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
19 yrs high speed flight deck type.
Posting pics about it circa 07.
Making lots of post about his time on the flight deck.
Post w pics hunting fishing trapping.
Even ran over his rifle🤦‍♂️🤣🤦‍♂️
Total polar opposite shift from back then to what is going on now....
Strange................

Did something probably on the flight deck got himself hurt???
Back surgery 08 ish
Sent to admin dept/ section duties after till he retired in 12..

"Your time on the flight deck is over cheif, we are gonna put you in charge of the entire section for admin, scheduling ,and training coordination wise now".
7 occupying a 8 slot probably.
No pics of his desk with mounds of paperwork, but yet makes post bytching about sailors in his section he has to babysit and raise up cause their parents didn't do a good job of it in his mind.

Newsflash Cheif....

That's called leadership and raising the next generation to fill your boots..
Moulding Soldiers and Sailors been going since the Revolutionary War...
You work with what you got and you separate the ones worth moulding for the future and cull those who are not.

Nam era vets thought of us nuggs as the Pepsi generation back in the early 80,s.
I like coke myself and soaked up every bit of knowledge and experience I could from those leaders I wanted to be like.
Competent proven leaders...
NCO,s and Officers alike.
Right shouldered Divison patch types...

None of the others mattered to me outside of their rank held role...

And I found myself doing the same when I got long in the tooth looking at young Joe's with schit tons of potential.
Pass on what was passed on to you and pass on your individual and collective experience also.

Many of the vets on here know exactly what I am saying...

But yet you are on here now grasping at straws calling others a pogue..

Uh huh.....

Brain all scrambled from blast and sonic waves from launching Aircraft into the fight.
Ok....
Part of the effects of the job choice and your probably compensated well for it..
Can't change the past and dwelling in it when treatment for it is available for you, that you have blown off per your own words in post
Mini TBI,s
Doc prescription for pills.
You thinking you was gonna get adjudicated.
Ect ect ect...
Your choices are on you.....

All bitter about multitudes of schit that exist in his noggin now.
How he was done wrong and outcast/shunned.
Knows more about his brain issue than his doc..

Pretty Freudian schit all spun up in his head to make himself feel better about whatever, or after being made 2nd team behind the scenes of flight deck ops...

Seen it a million times in the Army with those kicked to the curb from being incompetent or hurt and unable to do their job on the line.

Some we called toilet bowl flushes and was glad to send them to staff or SD jobs where they had the least impact as possible.
Definitely didn't need em as Tm or Sqd ldrs, let alone a PSG slot " leading" soldiers.
Most of em were happy to get sent away actually.

Others were legit hurt and couldn't physically do the job anymore, but fully capable to do other jobs and they did excellent work in other positions at Battalion or Bde level.
Critical support or logistical jobs.
We never looked down on those guys, they paid their dues.
You ever think KSMITH that no one looked down on you being sent to admin stuff.
Or has massive resentment built up in your mind about it from something that didn't exist to begin with when you left the flight deck...

Dude you need help big time.
When you see all others as the azzholes all the time per the resentment you see all of us in per your post.
Maybe just maybe the problem is you...

It's almost like the professional jealousy many of us encountered in the military.

KSMITH coming on here with his unabomber manifesto post about how he doesn't care what anyone thinks about him.
Dropping nuggets for interaction/ reaction on purpose.
Spinning fantasy world schit versus his posted on the record past in the Navy as a flight deck guy.
Totally refusing to acknowledge it, spinning up explanations of this that or the other in his head, thinking all will beleive it....

Making post about members being this that or the other on here.
Admitting nothing
Denying everything
Making counter accusations
Is what you are doing and you think none of us see it..

Any attention good or bad is acceptable to him.
Been his modus operandi for years...

And what is funny about the whole thing is all of us who interact with him on here, are the only " friends" he has on here..
JFC....

Dude... just go hit the Daffy Duck Prozac Pez Dispenser Doc said you needed long ago....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by renegade50; 07/29/23.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by goalie
Please quit posting. In 1991 you were an admin pogue who knew which SEAL units were operating in your area and then you became a stolen valor buster? lol Is this seriously your story? Or were you recon and then got tired and went to admin pogue?

If you paid attention or did your own research, you might have known that, ironically, I did go pogue because of recon. Specifically, drowning in the pool twice trying to get into recon.

Unlike yours, that story hasn't changed over the years.

Went over to Camp Geiger, learned to type, went on a Med Cruise.
If only you did drown...what a world it would be....know what I mean Fester? You would have never made it....SOOOOO, because you didn't make it through recon school, you became an admin puke and went to the front with the grunt and were privy to which SEAL teams were operating in your vicinity? Did they brief that at the E-3 or E-4 level? lol I want to know you slack azzed cum muffin.

Doesn't Kenny Kyle claim to have some kind of medical background. He doesn't know that genital warts are an STD and he doesn't know the definition of drowning.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Anyone else praying that Burns gets out of rehab right now?

lololololol

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This is shaping up pretty good. I am sensing some PUI. It's past my bedtime though, so I may miss the fireworks.

Am I good at this or what. Going to go knock out 30 miles on the bike. Y'all have a good un.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is shaping up pretty good. I am sensing some PUI. It's past my bedtime though, so I may miss the fireworks.

Am I good at this or what. Going to go knock out 30 miles on the bike. Y'all have a good un.

Take some sweet ass jumps for us!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Smith musta found $4 in nickles to buy a bottle of Maddog for a big hooting and hollering Friday night.

#BrokedickLivesMatter.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S

Take some sweet ass jumps for us!

🤣🤦‍♂️🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
You have to have an app on your phone to post here?

Who knew?
I don't. Look at my posts count since 2005. Half of those are in the last month. Look like I know or care. I find people who join and run up a 50K post count are just blowing hot air. You probably call that wisdom.

Who said anything about post count?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You have to have an app on your phone to post here?

Who knew?
I don't. Look at my posts count since 2005. Half of those are in the last month. Look like I know or care. I find people who join and run up a 50K post count are just blowing hot air. You probably call that wisdom.

Who said anything about post count?
You are a popular well known poster in the "cool kids club".

KSMITH is jealous of that.
No other way to see it.
He harps on it so much on so many of us.
All Freudian slip schit by him as usual.
Not hard to see thru...

Plus he got you to interact with him too.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm guessing about now there is some hangover action in Virginia.

😁

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm guessing about now there is some hangover hanging action in Virginia.

😁

Fixt

F'er was off the rails last night.

Or just drunk.

Whatever.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Happy 4th of July to all [bleep], retards, nutswingers, pricks, liars and picsoritdidnthappen assclowns.....

Happy 4th of July. I and many before me fought and died so you could sit on an internet and be clowns in general.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen war and how it ravages a human body and makes things like morals, standards, respect and the holy sacredness of human life become obsolete and things you would pray to exist again.

I currently pray for war to never come to my home and remove the basic requirements for human life like clean water, food, heat and freedom to move. Simple things like being shot for sticking your head out of the shattered remains of your home, foraging for water and food, providing aid to your fellow man, or your child or wife.

Americans like to bitch and complain how bad we have it but, few never realize how bad others on this earth have it with no sight to an end. We are still free, and some still fight to maintain our freedoms we are known the world round for. Make no mistake, every person out there wishes they were born here or want to live in the USofA.ty.

We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there...

Happy 4th of July...even to you miserable bastards....
I'm curious. I read Mr. KSMITH's beginning post and thought it was a bit nutty so I never read any more of the thread. Now it is almost 1900 replies. What is the short version? I can't read all day but it is a sort of odd title.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Last night was alcohol fueled stupidity, and he was obviously trying to get a response "in kind" with some of the stuff he was saying.

All he accomplished was to remove any doubt that he's full of it. Granted, he did that a long time ago with the "19 years on the flight deck" post in 2007.

I'm not a mathematical genius, but that means from 88-'07 he was on the flight deck. His words.

Either that was a lie, or the first gulf war house clearing thing was. Because nobody says "I've been doing this for 19 years" about their flight deck duty (with pics) when they've really been doing SEAL stuff the whole time.

The amount of times I had to bump him saying "19 years" just to get a nonsensical "I was a SEAL, but did flight deck stuff one week a year" reply is what you call a hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm curious. I read Mr. KSMITH's beginning post and thought it was a bit nutty so I never read any more of the thread. Now it is almost 1900 replies. What is the short version? I can't read all day but it is a sort of odd title.

-he was on the flight deck for 19 years (see his post)
-he was also a SEAL during that time. And sniper. And 18D.
-he hopes other veterans hang themselves
-he doesn't handle alcohol well
-he posted under his own account accidentally while trying to run 3 seal team commander sock puppets, then quickly changed it, but it was seen by numerous members
-he got a CAR on a training exercise in Jordan when an RPG skipped over him from a mile away
-I wasn't a Marine
-Ren and alwaysoutdoors are meanies

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Happy 4th of July to all [bleep], retards, nutswingers, pricks, liars and picsoritdidnthappen assclowns.....

Happy 4th of July. I and many before me fought and died so you could sit on an internet and be clowns in general.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen war and how it ravages a human body and makes things like morals, standards, respect and the holy sacredness of human life become obsolete and things you would pray to exist again.

I currently pray for war to never come to my home and remove the basic requirements for human life like clean water, food, heat and freedom to move. Simple things like being shot for sticking your head out of the shattered remains of your home, foraging for water and food, providing aid to your fellow man, or your child or wife.

Americans like to bitch and complain how bad we have it but, few never realize how bad others on this earth have it with no sight to an end. We are still free, and some still fight to maintain our freedoms we are known the world round for. Make no mistake, every person out there wishes they were born here or want to live in the USofA.ty.

We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there...

A dumb, drunk, dishonest, deranged member devoid of any real life friendships is desperately seeking attention on the forum. Bored members are making sport of the poster.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Last night was alcohol fueled stupidity, and he was obviously trying to get a response "in kind" with some of the stuff he was saying.

All he accomplished was to remove any doubt that he's full of it. Granted, he did that a long time ago with the "19 years on the flight deck" post in 2007.

I'm not a mathematical genius, but that means from 88-'07 he was on the flight deck. His words.

Either that was a lie, or the first gulf war house clearing thing was. Because nobody says "I've been doing this for 19 years" about their flight deck duty (with pics) when they've really been doing SEAL stuff the whole time.

The amount of times I had to bump him saying "19 years" just to get a nonsensical "I was a SEAL, but did flight deck stuff one week a year" reply is what you call a hint.

I can believe he was a Seal. The most recent picture of him shows a transition into a walrus.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

A dumb, drunk, dishonest, deranged member devoid of any real life friendships is desperately seeking attention on the forum. Bored members are making sport of the poster.

Sorry Goalie but I like Paul's synopsis of the OP and thread better!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Sorry Goalie but I like Paul's synopsis of the OP and thread better!!

You're not wrong. 😉

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I can believe he was a Seal. The most recent picture of him shows a transition into a walrus.

He's pinniped fluid.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is zero possibility a Beaver Award will be given for this stolen valor thread by KSMITH.

A Beaver award might be given to KSMITH’s ex-wife for ‘hot bunking’ with the platoon’s of Seal Team 2,4,6, and 8.

After reading most of this thread, is there really any question why his ex-wife would welcome being made air tight by teams of seals while she was married to him?

JFC, this is beyond sad.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 94 of 96 1 2 92 93 94 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,953
Posts18,519,323
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.