K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amazing that some are so mesmerized by the magic of *tell A Vision* they believe the BS thrown at them.

*Tell Lie Vision* - Fixt

Let's, instead, believe anonymous reddit, Twitter, etc accounts. They have the truth!

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/14i80e2/the_werewolf_breeding_program_1952/

The werewolf breeding program started in 1952 and ended in 2008. There was 22,620 bred and released in the lower 50 states. The life expectancy of one is 68 years old. They can reach a height of 8 feet and weigh 800 pounds. Houma Louisiana is where most encounters occur. This military program was created to produce super soldiers. California, Florida, Utah, also have them. They were also released into a number of other countries, including Mexico, South Africa, and Russia. They were carefully monitored and were kept under very strict conditions. Virginia also has encounters. When people are killed by these creatures it is reported in the news as a mountain lion, bear, or pitbull attack. Homeland Security is one agency that are tasked at tracking these beast. Which is why they are the 1st to show up after an incident. Remember that Amazon delivery driver that was supposedly killed by two dogs in Missouri? And cops claimed they shot the dogs that did it?

Guess what? They still couldn’t confirm/deny if the dogs actually did it or not. Why? Because the wounds were not consistent with pitbulls.

The experiment would begin with the selection of a suitable candidate. The candidate would need to be in peak physical condition and have a strong mental fortitude. They would also need to be willing to undergo a series of dangerous and experimental procedures. Once the candidate has been selected, they would be subjected to a series of tests and examinations. These tests would be designed to assess their physical and mental fitness, as well as their suitability for the experiment. If the candidate is deemed suitable, they would then be subjected to a series of genetic engineering procedures.

These procedures would be designed to alter the candidate’s DNA in order to give them the abilities of a werewolf. They would begin to have heightened senses. Are we talking about a human having the ability to transform into a wolf back to a human? No. This expirament is permanent. The super soldier would be stronger, faster, and more agile than any human soldier. They would also have the ability to heal quickly from injuries. There is a hunter named Victor who has done many interviews explaining his job to Jeffrey Naldolny. He is tasked with hunting down the rogue ones who are responsible for deaths in certain areas. Not to mention livestock that farmers are losing daily to these beast.

How do they splice the animal/human DNA? The 1st step would be to isolate the DNA from the werewolf and the human.

This is done using a variety of methods, including chemical extraction and enzymatic digestion. Once the DNA has been isolated, it is cut into smaller pieces. This can be done using restriction enzymes, which are proteins that cut DNA at specific sequences.

The next step would be to ligate the DNA pieces together. This can be done using DNA ligase, an enzyme that joins DNA strands together. This is a very complex procedure. The final step would be to insert the spliced DNA into a cell. This can be done using a variety of methods, including electroporation and viral delivery.

If the procedure is successful, the cell will start to produce proteins from the werewolf DNA. Understand?

Remember too. This was all done in 1952 before the first organ was successfully transplanted ibto a human.

In 1954, the kidney was the first human organ to be transplanted successfully. Liver, heart and pancreas transplants were successfully performed by the late 1960s, while lung and intestinal organ transplant procedures were begun in the 1980s.

https://unos.org/transplant/history...an%20to,were%20begun%20in%20the%201980s.

Obviously lived a sheltered life. I feel sorry for you, seriously.

GB1

Whip #18625760 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18625785 07/30/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yes, and as time goes on and the truth comes out, the virulent, hateful AntiQubers will slink back into the woodwork, too gutless to admit they were wrong. Amazing how strong conservatives will become as Jell0 did when Mueller revealed there was no Trump/Russian Collusion.

Not only Trump showed up with a red folder at the meeting with Putin but Putin did also.

"Rig for Red"

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18625811 07/30/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by DMc
Amazing that some are so mesmerized by the magic of *tell A Vision* they believe the BS thrown at them.

*Tell Lie Vision* - Fixt

Let's, instead, believe anonymous reddit, Twitter, etc accounts. They have the truth!

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/14i80e2/the_werewolf_breeding_program_1952/

The werewolf breeding program started in 1952 and ended in 2008. There was 22,620 bred and released in the lower 50 states. The life expectancy of one is 68 years old. They can reach a height of 8 feet and weigh 800 pounds. Houma Louisiana is where most encounters occur. This military program was created to produce super soldiers. California, Florida, Utah, also have them. They were also released into a number of other countries, including Mexico, South Africa, and Russia. They were carefully monitored and were kept under very strict conditions. Virginia also has encounters. When people are killed by these creatures it is reported in the news as a mountain lion, bear, or pitbull attack. Homeland Security is one agency that are tasked at tracking these beast. Which is why they are the 1st to show up after an incident. Remember that Amazon delivery driver that was supposedly killed by two dogs in Missouri? And cops claimed they shot the dogs that did it?

Guess what? They still couldn’t confirm/deny if the dogs actually did it or not. Why? Because the wounds were not consistent with pitbulls.

The experiment would begin with the selection of a suitable candidate. The candidate would need to be in peak physical condition and have a strong mental fortitude. They would also need to be willing to undergo a series of dangerous and experimental procedures. Once the candidate has been selected, they would be subjected to a series of tests and examinations. These tests would be designed to assess their physical and mental fitness, as well as their suitability for the experiment. If the candidate is deemed suitable, they would then be subjected to a series of genetic engineering procedures.

These procedures would be designed to alter the candidate’s DNA in order to give them the abilities of a werewolf. They would begin to have heightened senses. Are we talking about a human having the ability to transform into a wolf back to a human? No. This expirament is permanent. The super soldier would be stronger, faster, and more agile than any human soldier. They would also have the ability to heal quickly from injuries. There is a hunter named Victor who has done many interviews explaining his job to Jeffrey Naldolny. He is tasked with hunting down the rogue ones who are responsible for deaths in certain areas. Not to mention livestock that farmers are losing daily to these beast.

How do they splice the animal/human DNA? The 1st step would be to isolate the DNA from the werewolf and the human.

This is done using a variety of methods, including chemical extraction and enzymatic digestion. Once the DNA has been isolated, it is cut into smaller pieces. This can be done using restriction enzymes, which are proteins that cut DNA at specific sequences.

The next step would be to ligate the DNA pieces together. This can be done using DNA ligase, an enzyme that joins DNA strands together. This is a very complex procedure. The final step would be to insert the spliced DNA into a cell. This can be done using a variety of methods, including electroporation and viral delivery.

If the procedure is successful, the cell will start to produce proteins from the werewolf DNA. Understand?

Remember too. This was all done in 1952 before the first organ was successfully transplanted ibto a human.

In 1954, the kidney was the first human organ to be transplanted successfully. Liver, heart and pancreas transplants were successfully performed by the late 1960s, while lung and intestinal organ transplant procedures were begun in the 1980s.

https://unos.org/transplant/history...an%20to,were%20begun%20in%20the%201980s.

Obviously lived a sheltered life. I feel sorry for you, seriously.

Hey guys, Jqube and Jetsam know all as does Mr Ed and Mr Wiltsome.

They don't need Trump or Q or Derek Johnson to give them a clue.

They both sound somewhat like Govt pukes to me, especially Jqube.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc #18625918 07/30/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc

*Tell Lie Vision* - Fixt

For sure.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes, and as time goes on and the truth comes out, the virulent, hateful AntiQubers will slink back into the woodwork, too gutless to admit they were wrong. Amazing how strong conservatives will become as Jell0 did when Mueller revealed there was no Trump/Russian Collusion.

Not only Trump showed up with a red folder at the meeting with Putin but Putin did also.

"Rig for Red"

“Gutless”; says the poster who has his critics on ignore.

Whip #18626028 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18626051 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Well Jcube, that is your dilemma isn't it. Do you believe the old traditional main stream media who even Trump calls false news, or do you believe the alternative media who think are conspiracy theorists. About your only choices. Take your pick.
It is biblical for sure. In those times you had a choice, believe the traditionalist men or this new alternative guy called Jesus. As you can see, it is biblical indeed.

Whip #18626053 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18626224 07/30/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Well Jcube, that is your dilemma isn't it. Do you believe the old traditional main stream media who even Trump calls false news, or do you believe the alternative media who think are conspiracy theorists. About your only choices. Take your pick.
It is biblical for sure. In those times you had a choice, believe the traditionalist men or this new alternative guy called Jesus. As you can see, it is biblical indeed.

Who is the new "Jesus"? Trump? Q?

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

Now I can fully understand why you can't see any of this.

K22 #18626514 07/30/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

And now we can fully understand your hopelessness and frustration. You are so lost and deluded in your Q dark, deep rabbit hole.

You keep on mocking Jesus, the “alternative guy Jesus.” You are sealing your eternal fate and don’t seem to realize it or care…your free will choice…

This “alternative guy Jesus” is the way to salvation, according to God’s Holy Word.

John 14:6.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Not real cool to keep on mocking Jesus. You want to keep doing it on a public forum? I’ll do my best on a public forum to keep telling you it is wrong to do so and HIGHLY offensive to believers of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord!

K22 #18626524 07/30/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You are certainly not helping me understand. I asked a simple question. Who is this "biblical" "new alternative guy"?

Are you embarrassed to say?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

And now we can fully understand your hopelessness and frustration. You are so lost and deluded in your Q dark, deep rabbit hole.

You keep on mocking Jesus, the “alternative guy Jesus.” You are sealing your eternal fate and don’t seem to realize it or care…your free will choice…

This “alternative guy Jesus” is the way to salvation, according to God’s Holy Word.

John 14:6.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Not real cool to keep on mocking Jesus. You want to keep doing it on a public forum? I’ll do my best on a public forum to keep telling you it is wrong to do so and HIGHLY offensive to believers of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord!

As I've stated, i.e. posted to Whitetail48 which I'm sure you read, you can take your church religion else where, not interested. As I recall, Jesus himself said he was leaving, he was outa here, but was leaving us a gift that would make us as great if not greater than he was if we chose to use it. I choose to use it....period. You can take that religious church teaching by the alleged Irish guys and put it where the Sun/Son don't shine.
You can stop the threating teaching from your religious hate and discontent humanized God. I prefer working from a Higher level.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You are certainly not helping me understand. I asked a simple question. Who is this "biblical" "new alternative guy"?

Are you embarrassed to say?
Don't flatter yourself. I'm embarrassed about nothing I've posted. And you honestly can't figure out the symmetries of what I was posted, then why attach with your half hidden sarcasm.
The teaching of the Christos was certainly an alternative teaching in its time according to what was written in the verses. Kind of easy to figure out what I was saying by that for many.

Whip #18626595 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18626600 07/30/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18626639 07/30/23
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #18626644 07/30/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K22 has said before he was “raised by Native Americans spirituality and believes in thousands of gods”

DMc #18626654 07/30/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc
Actually, it’s more like this:

Page 1,943 of 2,280 1 2 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,823
Posts18,516,764
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.