K22 #18626676 07/30/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Let's, instead, believe anonymous reddit, Twitter, etc accounts. They have the truth!

Well Jcube, that is your dilemma isn't it. Do you believe the old traditional main stream media who even Trump calls false news, or do you believe the alternative media who think are conspiracy theorists. About your only choices. Take your pick.
It is biblical for sure. In those times you had a choice, believe the traditionalist men or this new alternative guy called Jesus. As you can see, it is biblical indeed.

Who is the new "Jesus"? Trump? Q?

Now I can fully understand why you can't see any of this.

And now we can fully understand your hopelessness and frustration. You are so lost and deluded in your Q dark, deep rabbit hole.

You keep on mocking Jesus, the “alternative guy Jesus.” You are sealing your eternal fate and don’t seem to realize it or care…your free will choice…

This “alternative guy Jesus” is the way to salvation, according to God’s Holy Word.

John 14:6.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Not real cool to keep on mocking Jesus. You want to keep doing it on a public forum? I’ll do my best on a public forum to keep telling you it is wrong to do so and HIGHLY offensive to believers of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord!

As I've stated, i.e. posted to Whitetail48 which I'm sure you read, you can take your church religion else where, not interested. As I recall, Jesus himself said he was leaving, he was outa here, but was leaving us a gift that would make us as great if not greater than he was if we chose to use it. I choose to use it....period. You can take that religious church teaching by the alleged Irish guys and put it where the Sun/Son don't shine.
You can stop the threating teaching from your religious hate and discontent humanized God. I prefer working from a Higher level.

K22, I am not into religion, as you assume, or “church religion”. I am into salvation with Jesus Christ.

Salvation is found in no other name, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12

You can only be saved through Jesus, not Q, not Ariel, Derek…
But scoffers and mockers wouldn’t believe, even if someone tried to tell them, Acts 13:41

Again, John 14:6.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Choose wisely.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
K22 has said before he was “raised by Native Americans spirituality and believes in thousands of gods”

K22 believes in his Suzy Q god.

K22 #18627532 07/30/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Let's, instead, believe anonymous reddit, Twitter, etc accounts. They have the truth!

Well Jcube, that is your dilemma isn't it. Do you believe the old traditional main stream media who even Trump calls false news, or do you believe the alternative media who think are conspiracy theorists. About your only choices. Take your pick.
It is biblical for sure. In those times you had a choice, believe the traditionalist men or this new alternative guy called Jesus. As you can see, it is biblical indeed.

You are certainly not helping me understand. I asked a simple question. Who is this "biblical" "new alternative guy"?

Are you embarrassed to say?
Don't flatter yourself. I'm embarrassed about nothing I've posted. And you honestly can't figure out the symmetries of what I was posted, then why attach with your half hidden sarcasm.
The teaching of the Christos was certainly an alternative teaching in its time according to what was written in the verses. Kind of easy to figure out what I was saying by that for many.

No sarcasm. Serious question that still remains. Who is the new "Jesus"?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22 has said before he was “raised by Native Americans spirituality and believes in thousands of gods”

K22 believes in his Suzy Q god.

So does Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Actually, it’s more like this:
Naw, your toxicity is far better represented by the little girl in curls..

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

And now we can fully understand your hopelessness and frustration. You are so lost and deluded in your Q dark, deep rabbit hole.

You keep on mocking Jesus, the “alternative guy Jesus.” You are sealing your eternal fate and don’t seem to realize it or care…your free will choice…

This “alternative guy Jesus” is the way to salvation, according to God’s Holy Word.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Not real cool to keep on mocking Jesus. You want to keep doing it on a public forum? I’ll do my best on a public forum to keep telling you it is wrong to do so and HIGHLY offensive to believers of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord!

As I've stated, i.e. posted to Whitetail48 which I'm sure you read, you can take your church religion else where, not interested. As I recall, Jesus himself said he was leaving, he was outa here, but was leaving us a gift that would make us as great if not greater than he was if we chose to use it. I choose to use it....period. You can take that religious church teaching by the alleged Irish guys and put it where the Sun/Son don't shine.
You can stop the threating teaching from your religious hate and discontent humanized God. I prefer working from a Higher level.

K22, I am not into religion, as you assume, or “church religion”. I am into salvation with Jesus Christ.

Salvation is found in no other name, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12

But scoffers and mockers wouldn’t believe, even if someone tried to tell them, Acts 13:41

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Choose wisely.

Uh, care to post the link where K22 said he was saved by Q, Ariel or Derek? Or are you being unchristian and insinuating?

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc #18627610 07/30/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by DMc
Actually, it’s more like this:
Naw, your toxicity is far better represented by the little girl in curls..
Naw …
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So now the Neonazis in our Govt and the deep state NWO Cabal starts setting the narrative for their coming, as Q said, Scare Event, Extraterrestrial Space Invasion we will witness on Tel A Vision by way of CGI HOLOGRAM Bluebeam Technology

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Post that link Johnny boy.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Quite the oxymoron. LOL

Whip #18627646 07/31/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #18627648 07/31/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18627739 07/31/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22

I’m not going back to look for it and this is about the sixth time we have covered it. Gaslighting is not your specialty.

Whip #18628197 07/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Johnny boys mouth made him a liar.

It is written, A liar shall not enter into the Kingdom ...

And then there's this, but HE was probably ust kiddin.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18628242 07/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Anyone who thinks these Q Intel Drops are made by a Larp doesnt have an elevator that goes to the top.

Of course, there are those so jaded they can not see.

There are none so blind as those who would not see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/31/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18628282 07/31/23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Do unto others Jag.

Whip #18628302 07/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey guys, did Buttview say anything?

I figure probably not, he's too stupid to Connect the Dots.

Hey Buttview, sorry, but I gotta tell you. Q was right, the left can't win and we will get our country back again.

Trump was right, also. We will Make America Great Again. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/31/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Anyone who thinks these Q Intel Drops are made by a Larp doesnt have an elevator that goes to the top.

Of course, there are those so jaded they can not see.

There are none so blind as those who would not see.

Illustrated by your every post.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey guys, did Buttview say anything?

I figure probably not, he's too stupid to Connect the Dots.

Hey Buttview, sorry, but I gotta tell you. Q was right, the left can't win and we will get our country back again.

Trump was right, also. We will Make America Great Again. grin

That's great, hope it happens. But you on the other hand are a piece of [bleep]. Unable to post any sort of original thought of your own. You regurgitate the same b.s. over and over and insult anyone who dares question jag. Why don't you give us your opinion on anything instead of, "Q says.."?

P.S. Peeker

Last edited by bluffview; 07/31/23.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I’m not going back to look for it and this is about the sixth time we have covered it. Gaslighting is not your specialty.

But gaslighting seems to be yours.
Yes, we covered this many times with me asking for you to prove it by linking to the post where you claim I said that. You won't because you can't since I never said that.

Whip #18629486 07/31/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,944 of 2,280 1 2 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,579 guests, and 790 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,964
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.