Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This revelation is nothing new to those of us who have studied this deep state creation.Most of us have read about his crack fueled exploits at a homo bathhouse,Man's Country, on the outskirts of Chicago.

The whole world watched as Obama moved his boyfriend,Reggie Love, into the White House during his reign as the deep state's occupant.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

WOW: Award-Winning Barack Obama Biographer Drops Several “Eyebrow-Raising” Claims About Ex-President in Interview Including that Obama FREQUENTLY Fantasized about Gay Sex to Former Girlfriend

A media outlet is raising eyebrows across the country regarding a 16,000-plus word interview it conducted with former President Barack Obama’s award-winning biographer. In the interview, the biographer drops what Fox News describes as several “eyebrow-raising” claims including one that raises a question regarding Obama’s sexuality.

As Fox News reported, Tablet’s David Samuels sat down lengthy Q&A with historian David Garrow, who wrote the 2017 biography “Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama.” The book was widely praised by corporate media outlets including the Washington Post, The New York Times, Bloomberg, and Politico.

Garrow previously won the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for the book “Bearing the Cross: Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.”

The interview starts with Garrow sharing the story about how Obama’s relationship with Sheila Miyoshi Jager, his girlfriend in the 1980s, ended. Garrow says their relationship fell apart after Obama refused to condemn antisemitism.

As Samuels notes, the former president’s version of the breakup was far different in his infamous memoir “Dreams of my Father.” Obama wrote that the relationship ended because he wanted to embrace his “Black racial consciousness,” which conflicted with his Caucasian girlfriend.

Whose version of the story is correct? Who knows. The bridge between the two accounts is Obama’s emerging attachment to Blackness, which required him to fall in love with and marry a Black woman. In Obama’s account, his attachment to Blackness is truthful and noble. In Jager’s account, his claims are instrumental and selfish; he grants particularism to the experience and suffering of his own tribe while denying it to others.

But the claim that is getting the most buzz is the part where Garrow discusses Obama’s girlfriend at Occidental College, Alex McNair. He revealed that when McNair showed him letters from Barack, she redacted one paragraph in one of them and just claimed that “It’s about homosexuality.”

Moreover, a man named Harvey Klehr was assigned curating the letters, which are located at Emory University and they would not let him take a single photo.

He’s spent his whole life at Emory, but they won’t let him take pictures. So Harvey has to sit there with a pencil and copy out the graph where Barack writes to Alex about how he repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men.

There’s even more, though. Garrow also said that Obama completely fabricated “Dreams of my Father.” When he confronted the former president about this, he was livid.

It’s so inaccurate, whether about the dynamics among the guys in Hawaii or what’s going on in the community group on the far South Side of Chicago. And it completely omits women. I’ve always thought that there’d eventually be a feminist critique of Obama because his mother and all the girlfriends — they’re not there. They don’t exist.

He wants people to believe his story. For me to conclude that “Dreams from My Father” was historical fiction — oh God, did that infuriate him. He doesn’t want it challenged. It’s my story and I’m sticking to it. The book is so fictionalized.

Democrats in the past have fantasized about putting Obama on the Supreme Court because he could not serve another term in office and they fancy him a constitutional expert. But Garrow has some bad news for them.

He says Obama would be absolutely horrible on the Supreme Court because he’s too lazy. Obama even reportedly admitted his slothful side.

He’d be terrible because he’s too lazy. This is in the book. It goes back to him being Hawaiian. At one point, he says, ‘I’m fundamentally lazy and it’s because I’m from Hawaii.’ That’s close to the actual quote.

Garrow goes on to tell a story about Obama’s lawyer warning him not to ask about Obama’s father. He describes this as a textbook example of Obama’s “not normal” personality and calls him “a creature from another planet” when discussing his wife Michelle Obama being raised by a close-knit family.

During his discussion with Garrow, Samuels also seemingly comes to the conclusion that Obama is running the country behind the scenes.

He lives in a large brick mansion in Kalorama. Doesn’t it strike you as weird that he’s an ex-president, he’s comparatively young, and he’s living in the center of Washington, D.C.? The original excuse was that Sasha had to finish school. Then you could say, ‘Well, the opposition to Trump needs a figure to rally around.’ But now Sasha has graduated from USC, Trump is gone, Joe Biden was elected present, but he’s still there.

“Doesn’t that strike you as odd? I mean, I have heard from more than one source that there are regular meetings at Obama’s house in Kalorama involving top figures in the current White House, with Secret Service and cars outside. I don’t write about it because it’s not my lane. There are over a thousand reporters in Washington, and yet there are zero stakeouts of Obama’s mansion, if only to tell us who is coming and going. But he clearly has his oar in.

Social media users in America, especially conservatives marveled at the shocking claims revealed in the discussion. National Review’s Charles C.W. Cooke summed it up best when he called it an “extraordinary interview.”

This is an extraordinary interview, and anyone interested in American politics should read it from start to finish. https://t.co/MZ7uexVuA9

— Charles C. W. Cooke (@charlescwcooke) August 4, 2023

Biden is going to stand for re-election, despite being decrepit, because Biden isn’t really calling the shots anyway. The Obama apparatus is. This is a must-read piece. https://t.co/b2nzLAF6rK

— Buck Sexton (@BuckSexton) August 4, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/wow-award-winning-barack-obama-biographer-drops-several/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t forget barack’s Pakistani boyfriend

Sam......

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fantasized ? No no no. Never fantasized .

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No need to fantasize as long as he was married to Moochelle....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Manchurian Candidate and frequent visitor to Mans Country in Chicago. Enuff said , what were people thinking when they voted this slime in?

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
They were thinking, " He's Black, I'm woke and virtue signaling - I'm voting for him."

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Manchurian Candidate and frequent visitor to Mans Country in Chicago. Enuff said , what were people thinking when they voted this slime in?

He got voted in because he was black.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Barak always wanted to be considered "Mandingo", he instead settled for destroying the country!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Don’t forget barack’s Pakistani boyfriend

Fooge Paki?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everyone knows he is a peter puffer.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ganga-head like JeffO.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"...refused to condemn antisemitism."

Holy crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Think about what he could have done as the first black president. Instead, he exacerbated race relations at every turn; weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS against political opponents, and in eight short years became a multi-millionaire. With three mansions on some of the most expensive real estate in America.

The Democratic leadership is a national crime organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
This revelation is nothing new to those of us who have studied this deep state creation.Most of us have read about his crack fueled exploits at a homo bathhouse,Man's Country, on the outskirts of Chicago.

The whole world watched as Obama moved his boyfriend,Reggie Love, into the White House during his reign as the deep state's occupant.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

WOW: Award-Winning Barack Obama Biographer Drops Several “Eyebrow-Raising” Claims About Ex-President in Interview Including that Obama FREQUENTLY Fantasized about Gay Sex to Former Girlfriend

A media outlet is raising eyebrows across the country regarding a 16,000-plus word interview it conducted with former President Barack Obama’s award-winning biographer. In the interview, the biographer drops what Fox News describes as several “eyebrow-raising” claims including one that raises a question regarding Obama’s sexuality.

As Fox News reported, Tablet’s David Samuels sat down lengthy Q&A with historian David Garrow, who wrote the 2017 biography “Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama.” The book was widely praised by corporate media outlets including the Washington Post, The New York Times, Bloomberg, and Politico.

Garrow previously won the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for the book “Bearing the Cross: Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.”

The interview starts with Garrow sharing the story about how Obama’s relationship with Sheila Miyoshi Jager, his girlfriend in the 1980s, ended. Garrow says their relationship fell apart after Obama refused to condemn antisemitism.

As Samuels notes, the former president’s version of the breakup was far different in his infamous memoir “Dreams of my Father.” Obama wrote that the relationship ended because he wanted to embrace his “Black racial consciousness,” which conflicted with his Caucasian girlfriend.

Whose version of the story is correct? Who knows. The bridge between the two accounts is Obama’s emerging attachment to Blackness, which required him to fall in love with and marry a Black woman. In Obama’s account, his attachment to Blackness is truthful and noble. In Jager’s account, his claims are instrumental and selfish; he grants particularism to the experience and suffering of his own tribe while denying it to others.

But the claim that is getting the most buzz is the part where Garrow discusses Obama’s girlfriend at Occidental College, Alex McNair. He revealed that when McNair showed him letters from Barack, she redacted one paragraph in one of them and just claimed that “It’s about homosexuality.”

Moreover, a man named Harvey Klehr was assigned curating the letters, which are located at Emory University and they would not let him take a single photo.

He’s spent his whole life at Emory, but they won’t let him take pictures. So Harvey has to sit there with a pencil and copy out the graph where Barack writes to Alex about how he repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men.

There’s even more, though. Garrow also said that Obama completely fabricated “Dreams of my Father.” When he confronted the former president about this, he was livid.

It’s so inaccurate, whether about the dynamics among the guys in Hawaii or what’s going on in the community group on the far South Side of Chicago. And it completely omits women. I’ve always thought that there’d eventually be a feminist critique of Obama because his mother and all the girlfriends — they’re not there. They don’t exist.

He wants people to believe his story. For me to conclude that “Dreams from My Father” was historical fiction — oh God, did that infuriate him. He doesn’t want it challenged. It’s my story and I’m sticking to it. The book is so fictionalized.

Democrats in the past have fantasized about putting Obama on the Supreme Court because he could not serve another term in office and they fancy him a constitutional expert. But Garrow has some bad news for them.

He says Obama would be absolutely horrible on the Supreme Court because he’s too lazy. Obama even reportedly admitted his slothful side.

He’d be terrible because he’s too lazy. This is in the book. It goes back to him being Hawaiian. At one point, he says, ‘I’m fundamentally lazy and it’s because I’m from Hawaii.’ That’s close to the actual quote.

Garrow goes on to tell a story about Obama’s lawyer warning him not to ask about Obama’s father. He describes this as a textbook example of Obama’s “not normal” personality and calls him “a creature from another planet” when discussing his wife Michelle Obama being raised by a close-knit family.

During his discussion with Garrow, Samuels also seemingly comes to the conclusion that Obama is running the country behind the scenes.

He lives in a large brick mansion in Kalorama. Doesn’t it strike you as weird that he’s an ex-president, he’s comparatively young, and he’s living in the center of Washington, D.C.? The original excuse was that Sasha had to finish school. Then you could say, ‘Well, the opposition to Trump needs a figure to rally around.’ But now Sasha has graduated from USC, Trump is gone, Joe Biden was elected present, but he’s still there.

“Doesn’t that strike you as odd? I mean, I have heard from more than one source that there are regular meetings at Obama’s house in Kalorama involving top figures in the current White House, with Secret Service and cars outside. I don’t write about it because it’s not my lane. There are over a thousand reporters in Washington, and yet there are zero stakeouts of Obama’s mansion, if only to tell us who is coming and going. But he clearly has his oar in.

Social media users in America, especially conservatives marveled at the shocking claims revealed in the discussion. National Review’s Charles C.W. Cooke summed it up best when he called it an “extraordinary interview.”

This is an extraordinary interview, and anyone interested in American politics should read it from start to finish. https://t.co/MZ7uexVuA9

— Charles C. W. Cooke (@charlescwcooke) August 4, 2023

Biden is going to stand for re-election, despite being decrepit, because Biden isn’t really calling the shots anyway. The Obama apparatus is. This is a must-read piece. https://t.co/b2nzLAF6rK

— Buck Sexton (@BuckSexton) August 4, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/wow-award-winning-barack-obama-biographer-drops-several/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ha!

GR

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I am shocked by this revelation lol

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/05/23.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Wow.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody that didn't know about Obama when he ran for his first term was uninformed and ignorant.... it was all there for anyone with any level of curiosity

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But over half the country is uniformed and ignorant. Using my actual name keeps me from saying more.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Doesn't he have homosexual sex every time he gets it on with Big Mike?

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
When he was at Columbia he had two hobbies. Selling dope and being a male prostitute.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 58 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,550
Posts18,472,964
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.