Page 357 of 619 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 618 619
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There isn't a damn soul in the Biden administration that will go down for child sex trafficking. No one.
If you really believe in that kooky bullship are you willing to match by bet of $100 that no one will be arrested or charged with any sex trafficking crimes?
Oh, that's right, I'm on ignore so you will never see this post, right?

Please, someone else who isn't on Pansy's ignore list please make the bet on my behalf. I'll pay it on your behalf if I'm wrong.
Someone please make the $100 bet for me!
Cotdammit, patriots - someone make the bet!

Did you set a time period?
Nope.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by goalie
It's actually pretty amazing how no matter what happens, 'Ole Eyeball just says it's part of the plan. Spectacular mental gymnastics.

That retard would be saying "it's part of the plan, the patriots are in control" as commies loaded his ass onto a cattle car......

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not? I know it's easy to bash a person when you have several others on your side doing the bashing as well. Have you ever imagined that maybe just maybe he's right? Would it hurt you to learn? Instead of outright bashing a person without knowledge watch 30 minutes of this if you would. It won't hurt you I promise. Speed it up in the lower right corner with the gear thing. It'll save some time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, yep, there's your proof fellas ^^^ Jagoff was right all along.
Hey NoDak, seen any werewolves lately?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NoDak
It's actually pretty amazing how no matter what happens, 'Ole Eyeball just says it's part of the plan. Spectacular mental gymnastics.

That retard would be saying "it's part of the plan, the patriots are in control" as commies loaded his ass onto a cattle car......

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not? I know it's easy to bash a person when you have several others on your side doing the bashing as well. Have you ever imagined that maybe just maybe he's right? Would it hurt you to learn? Instead of outright bashing a person without knowledge watch 30 minutes of this if you would. It won't hurt you I promise. Speed it up in the lower right corner with the gear thing. It'll save some time.

Um, yeah, I've followed enough to know that there's waaaaaaay more wrong guesses that any correct ones.

Those German servers the spec ops guys got worked out exactly according to plan....

🙄

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
A bunch of youse guys aren't much better off than Jell-O or Gayghost.

You've been Hypnotized. Open your eyes and come out of the Matrix.

Says the guy who believes in werewolves, and other assorted fairly tales LOL.

Are the werewolves Patriots?

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Can any on the Genius Crew Connect these Dots?

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks like you connected with some microdot

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not?

That is a fair question, and my answer is "yes." Every once in a while I will click on a link, and the result is always the same. And it's not good. But I do try.

I do not believe in werewolves. I do not believe that Heinz ketchup is made with children's blood. I do not believe Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a girl in broad daylight, in front of paparazzi taking pictures, raped her, killed her, all while taking pictures, and then ATE HER because they are cannibals. I do not believe there is a basement in Comet Pizza, and I do not believe beer kegs full of human-derived adrenochrome are bought and sold.

Jag professes to believe all of those things.

How can anybody in good mental health take him seriously?

Last edited by plumbum; 08/05/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Junkyard dogs and blecks always gang up together. They make more noise that way. Noise and babble is what they prefer. They are afraid their modern Babylon is falling. They probably are all closet lieberals who support pedophiles and child trafficking and low drug prices anyway. I'm sure a few have a few bucks hid away and are enjoying lifr in their rut.

They hope like he'll Trump doesn't upset the Apple cart.
You should realize they are mostly guys who are unbelievers. They always hate the Truth.

It doesn't matter to me what they think. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NVhntr

No. But I do know there is a whole bunch of stuff going on that clearly isn't normal. So why did Trump expand Gitmo by 4-5 times its size while he was there? Why are there NATO and middle east military planes now in the USA as we speak? Kind of strange no?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Um, yeah, I've followed enough to know that there's waaaaaaay more wrong guesses that any correct ones.

Those German servers the spec ops guys got worked out exactly according to plan....

🙄

So you didn't even give the video a fair 10-15 minute watch did you?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

No. But I do know there is a whole bunch of stuff going on that clearly isn't normal. So why did Trump expand Gitmo by 4-5 times its size while he was there? Why are there NATO and middle east military planes now in the USA as we speak? Kind of strange no?

And why is the National Guard operating in foreign countries. Well, now the NvChunter will tell us to get tinfoil because MSNBC has not notified him of such.

You can't fool him, he knows everything on the MSM. Tff. And he doesn't want to know anything else. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

🙄

He's in his own little comfortable world and that's all he wants to know. He, and others stupidly think if Trump goes away the WEF isn't coming and all will be stable and all will be OK. TFF

They are afraid of the unknown and Derek Johnson exposes laws and EOs they've never heard of.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

And why is the National Guard operating in foreign countries. Well, now the NvChunter will tell us to get tinfoil because MSNBC has not notified him of such.

You can't fool him, he knows everything on the MSM. Tff. And he doesn't want to know anything else. whistle

Well I don't know anyone here except one guy I told about this place 10 years ago and he had some gunsmith work done by Redneck. I've been here for 20 years but only started posting more since retirement. Most folks who are on the conservative side want to see stuff done by Trump and the good guys as we all do. The liberals here can just suck on the the sloppy end of my fuqkstick for all I care they are or will be shocked by the crap coming here in the next few months to a year. Jag and K22 folks may not like you but that's their problem not yours. I've seen enough over the last 5-7 years to know you guys are on the right side. Folks don't like that well 2 fing bad. There is proof out there for those who really want to look. Unfortunately most don't want waste their precious time away from here to look. Oh well. The shock will be hard on them in the end.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MoFo Jag, what the fugk do you know about discomfort in serving this country to decide whats “comfortable”.

Answer…Nuthin !

🙄

He's in his own little comfortable world and that's all he wants to know. He, and others stupidly think if Trump goes away the WEF isn't coming and all will be stable and all will be OK. TFF

They are afraid of the unknown and Derek Johnson exposes laws and EOs they've never heard of.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everything Jag knows about the military comes from twitters or a fuggin youtube video

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
... Jag and K22 folks may not like you but that's their problem not yours. I've seen enough over the last 5-7 years to know you guys are on the right side.

NoDak, do you believe the things Jag believes?

Jag believes in werewolves. Jag believes that Heinz ketchup is made with children's blood. Jag believes Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a girl in broad daylight, in front of paparazzi taking pictures, raped her, killed her, all while taking pictures, and then ATE HER because they are cannibals. Jag believes there is a basement in Comet Pizza, and he believes beer kegs full of human-derived adrenochrome are bought and sold.

Do you believe those things?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry guys, I'm thinking GOD isn't through with Trump yet.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, you can see it on the Fire, NoDak, People are programmed to be stupid. Some are addicted to it.

The people are as sheep and they need a Shepherd as they get lost in the Wilderness when they step out alone.

Many sheep on the Fire are lost in the wilderness of the Matrix and need a Shepherd to help them break out, else they will perish there. They will be eaten by woolves and worms.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Qs 4th BOOM coming this week? You know, the one Trump said would insure his reelection?

I think it's coming. What will the coming indictment reveal that will enable Trump to destroy the DNC?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 357 of 619 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (7mm_Loco, AnthonyB, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, 11 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,664
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.