Page 363 of 619 1 2 361 362 363 364 365 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx

NoDak, do you believe Kate Spade made products out of human skin?

Jag does!

You ask if I believe anything he posts here; when Jag posts crap like the above, one believes anything else he posts at their own risk of sharing in Jag's mental illness. Or, maybe he is trolling us. I hope so, but I doubt it.

Jag is not credible.

Never heard of that one. I only believe what I have researched and found to be true. I do believe we are not seeing the real Biden

Respectfully, who else would it be, and why?

Biden was always a little off his rocker. Add old age, and the dementia that can accompany it, and that explains his actions now 100%. A face lift or other cosmetic procedure, together with his advanced years, explain his appearance.

There is no need for any other explanation. He is a really old and senile version of the ahole he has always been.

No actors or doubles needed.

Well it has been said you are watching a movie. A very elaborate movie. What makes a great movie? Great actors and an exciting plot.

Let me ask you this. Trump has been indicted 3 times now. Yet when he is out in public he doesn't look nervous, rattled, nothing. Seems jovial and out going, not a care on the world. Why?

Here is something else to check out. But you do it so when you see it can't say we cherry picked or doctored anything. Read. Investigate.

From Derek Johnson on Telegram.

Everything I talk about is backed with current Laws and Orders.

"Why would Joe Biden extend 12 Executive Orders with National Emergencies by DJT two years in a row… especially these 3:

1. Executive Order 13848, Election Interference current until September 12, 2023?

2. Executive Order 13959, Ceasing assets of those Financing the People’s Republic of China current until November 12, 2023?

3. Executive Order 13818, Human Rights Abuse that encompasses all Trafficking current until December 23, 2023.

And why the hell would Joe Biden give the Authority and Functions by THE President in Section 1550 to the Secretary of Defense?

July 13, 2023, ole Joe gave the Secretary of Defense the authority to call in more Reserve Components to Active Duty… in EO 14102…

Weird because it’s the War Powers Resolution Act where the President and Congress declare war…

And the last amended Section is 1550 which is the original ORDER… you know since that’s how frkn Military works… and is the last amended section of the Act with no terminations of that Order hence EO 14102…

But the Executive Documents at the bottom already had a Memo from July 19, 2021, that specifically says:

“By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby delegate to the Secretary of Defense the authority and functions vested in 👉🏻the President👈🏻 by section 1285(a) through (e) of Public Law 116–92 [50 U.S.C. 1550(a) to (e)] on the use of military force and support of partner forces to the Congress.”

THE President in 1550 is Donald John Trump.

It’s all backed by receipts and you look like fools for continuing to argue how the Military works… on Orders.

That’s a direct Military Order and the Military Justice Act of 2016 clarifies this 👉🏻 bipartisan passed.

Stop your whiny ass bitching and arguing with air… and simply explain why Joe would do that?

You can’t because that’s how it is in CURRENT Laws and Orders.

MULTIPLE things have happened, you just don’t understand Special Operations, nor are you keeping up with ALL the Laws and Orders and what they entail.

The cognitive dissonance in this Nation is unprecedented and you only show your ignorance by posting such.

People who are reading and applying these in their timeline… also know you look like a fool.

If that’s what you want, by all means, keep posting… you’re a natural at it."

🤫💯🇺🇸

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^

Mesmerizing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its so funny folks think because something is theoretically possible they believe it is happening.

Joe is dead and there is a mask wearing imposter, its settled per Jag.

Who is the “fool”?

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/08/23.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

TAKE YOUR MEDS

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Houston_2
^^^

Mesmerizing.

Did you even bother to check it out? Look you don't have to like Jag, K22, me or anyone but have you ever spent any time to look at the EO's Trump wrote? Why is Trump's motorcade have an ambulance and more cars/secret service personnel than Obama if they are both ex-presidents? Since February this year I have seen at least 2 examples of a member of Trump's team carrying the nuclear football. In one picture just outside a restaurant Trump was visiting there was a soldier in full battle gear. Like that is normal. Many of you guys seem just so pissed at Jag for various reasons that you never even bother to look at anything he posts and just give him crap. And no I don't necessarily believe everything he does. Oh well at some point all this will come out. You had better really hope we are full of [bleep] cuz if we are right (we are) the rash of [bleep] you'll receive...well I don't imagine nobody will see any of you on this board ever again. Happy trails boys.

Last edited by NoDak; 08/08/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We’ve all “looked” alright…Clowns

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
^^^

Mesmerizing.

Did you even bother to check it out? Look you don't have to like Jag, K22, me or anyone but have you ever spent any time to look at the EO's Trump wrote? Why is Trump's motorcade have an ambulance and more cars/secret service personnel than Obama if they are both ex-presidents? Since February this year I have seen at least 2 examples of a member of Trump's team carrying the nuclear football. In one picture just outside a restaurant Trump was visiting there was a soldier in full battle gear. Like that is normal. Many of you guys seem just so pissed at Jag for various reasons that you never even bother to look at anything he posts and just give him crap. And no I don't necessarily believe everything he does. Oh well at some point all this will come out. You had better really hope we are full of [bleep] cuz if we are right (we are) the rash of [bleep] you'll receive...well I don't imagine nobody will see any of you on this board ever again. Happy trails boys.

^^^^^Please tell me this is a sockpuppet of Jag. Scary to think there is another so loony on here!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They dont want to know the truth, NoDak. They are part of the "Everything is OK" crew who believes "The Dims will take care of you".

They dont want anyone shaking their tree.

They are afraid of the unknown and will not, as Q said, change direction until they reach the precipice.

They are too stupid to know thats coming sooner than they think.

They will have a rude awakening because as Q said, They cant handle the truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/08/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^

Mesmerizing.

You digress badly. This has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jag and I’m sure that we’ll all get a ration of scchitt to eat.

But doesn’t seem totally impossible if the patriots are in control?

EOs? Do you realize that these are non binding on any new president to abide by and uphold? Are you aware of how many of Obama’s EOs Trump simply wiped away and those of Trump’s that Biden neatly disposed of?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They are the lovers of Lies and as all Satan's people do, they hate the truth.

And they don't want the fall of the Modern Babylon affecting their comfortable routine.

They don't care if we get a stable currency and a New Republic. They are like the scum who cursed Moses as he was saving their ass from eternal slavery. They suffer the mental adaptation known as the Stockholm Syndrome.

They are like those who refused to leave Sodam and Gomorrah.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload photo

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
They dont want to know the truth, NoDak. They are part of the "Everything is OK" crew who believes "The Dims will take care of you".

They dont want anyone shaking their tree.

They are afraid of the unknown and will not, as Q said, change direction until they reach the precipice.

They are too stupid to know thats coming sooner than they think.

They will have a rude awakening because as Q said, They cant handle the truth.

Well if the patriots are indeed in control as you’ve said so many times then “everything is okay”. Has to be according to you.

You don’t seem to be able to handle the truth about your mental illness Jag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sure we know the “truth” JagAzz, came right from yo mouth. Get a clue dumb fugg !

Biden is dead and kid juice is being shipped in beer kegs.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/08/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You see, NoDak, it doesnt matter who tells scum the truth or who throws the pigs some pearls, GODs words are True, and thats why they hate HIM too.

Now you see how they atrack me and K22 and if you stay here and keep telling the truth, they will hate you too.

You see what happens when this lady with the Dept of Defense tells the truth?

Crickets. But when one of the chickenshitts gets the guts to denigrate her, like POS Mark just did you, the other junk yard pukes will soon join in.

Thats why this country is in the fugjked up shape its in.

The Great Awakening - Where We Go Qne, We Go All!
https://greatawakening.win/p/16c1uiAsi7/very-interesting-re-us-bankrupt-/c/

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^^

Why are you so upset if the patriots are in charge?
Why are you so defensive and full of vitriol?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on, scum, who's going to be the first one to draw that belt up a bit and explain to the Fire she's full of schiett. Come on mark tha fart, tell us how she doesnt know what she's talking about.

Come on, Mark tha Fart, show the Fire crew you've got the guts to do it. Or did you use up all your guts lying about NoDak.

You all are scum who follow the Dimocommie playbook. Divide and conqure. Problem is I love you're slings and arrows, like Trump likes those from your leftist buds.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Come on, scum, who's going to be the first one to draw that belt up a bit and explain to the Fire she's full of schiett.

Come on, Mark tha Fart, show the Fire crew you've got the guts to do it. Or did you use up all your guts lying about NoDak.

You all are scum who follow the Dimocommie playbook. Divide and conqure. Problem is I love you're slings and arrows, like Trump likes those from your leftist buds.

Martyr syndrome.

Another mental illness marker.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Did Houston_2 say anything worthwhile or do as usual and lie?

If he finally dug up the guts to tell the truth I'd like someone to quote it so I could see.

Did he have the guts to say the lady was FOS?

Ha, I sincerely doubt it.

You're too gutless to, Houston_2. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^^^

Mesmerizing.

I've got a question for you - how the heck do you or anyone else know that someone on Trump's team was carrying the nuclear football? How do you or anyone else even know what this "football" looks like? Perhaps it had a big Acme sticker on it?

And wouldn't the Secret Service be assisted by the National Guard of whatever state they are visiting? Well, they do, along with the State Police and anyone else qualified to assist them?
I know the answer - it's YES. So why the fear of a soldier in full battle gear?

Seriously - what are your thoughts on this.

Page 363 of 619 1 2 361 362 363 364 365 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.