Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Christianity is a cult.
The main characteristic is that cults reject the basic beliefs of the Christian faith–beliefs that Christians have held in common for almost 2,000 years. Instead, they say they alone have a full understanding of the truth about God, and the only way to know the truth is to be part of their group. Many cults have their own writings also, which they either substitute for the Bible or add to the Bible. So, are you a demon?

Christianity is the Jesus cult. Its writings have been cobbled together over centuries without the need for any factual input, and despite of what the facts may have been otherwise. It results in unhealthy practices and self-destruction, and now is in decline.

Wrong again....Christians have all the evidence they need...the scriptures, and you have been told this a 1000 times....“Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.” - Paul (Hebrews 11:1), circa 63 AD, .....are you a demon?...you have been asked several times and you refuse to answer....so I'll take that as a yes.

Christians have no evidence. Claims are not evidence of the truth of what is claimed. This has been explained to you billions of times already.

Scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

There is no evidence for any truth in any claims in the bible. In fact we have evidence contrary to many biblical accounts. We know that the bible can be dismissed as a collection of fictional stories.

Wrong....Scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

The sad fact is that every time you repeat your stock response, you are always wrong.
Wrong....Scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

You only have claims but no evidence to back it up. The story isn't true just because it is written down. At least Spiderman documentation has drawings - more that the bible ever did.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
The story isn't true just because it is written down. At least Spiderman documentation has drawings - more that the bible ever did.
Makes total sense. You like books with a lot of pictures and small words. Its okay, little fella.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
A claim stated confidently is all you need to prove your claim.
You mean, like, “These birds used be dinosaurs. Trust us. Its a fact.”?

Maybe you should look at the evidence and see what that tells you. A hint, don't rely on the propaganda you find in creation sites.

Originally Posted by DBT
Back to school you go.
Maybe dial it back with the creepy daddy tone?

Take your own advice. You should know better. It's no longer medieval Europe ruled by the catholic church.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Who cares what you imagine. I don't.
Yes, you do.

Master Ray now officially declares himself to be a mind reader....perhaps even omniscient?

Anybody got any of them newly evolved species?

When was the last time you picked up a science book? Your remark shows a poor understanding of evolution.

Last edited by DBT; 08/10/23.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Christianity is a cult.
The main characteristic is that cults reject the basic beliefs of the Christian faith–beliefs that Christians have held in common for almost 2,000 years. Instead, they say they alone have a full understanding of the truth about God, and the only way to know the truth is to be part of their group. Many cults have their own writings also, which they either substitute for the Bible or add to the Bible. So, are you a demon?

Christianity is the Jesus cult. Its writings have been cobbled together over centuries without the need for any factual input, and despite of what the facts may have been otherwise. It results in unhealthy practices and self-destruction, and now is in decline.

Wrong again....Christians have all the evidence they need...the scriptures, and you have been told this a 1000 times....“Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.” - Paul (Hebrews 11:1), circa 63 AD, .....are you a demon?...you have been asked several times and you refuse to answer....so I'll take that as a yes.

Christians have no evidence. Claims are not evidence of the truth of what is claimed. This has been explained to you billions of times already.

Scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

You should know by now that what is written in a book is not evidence for the truth of what is written. You know that it's a fallacy - circular reasoning/begging the question.

Do you believe the Quran when it proclaims Mohammad as the prophet of God? Do you believe what is written in the Gita, or other holy books?

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A prayer for the Demons, satanists...

Immaculate Heart! Help us to conquer the menace of evil, which so easily takes root in the hearts of the people of today, and whose immeasurable effects already weigh down upon our modern world and seem to block the paths towards the future!

Again, given your bible and its stories, who is said to create evil? God, that's who. Who is said to have created satan? God, that's who.

And if heaven is a place of perfection, why did not only satan but a third of the angels of heaven rebel against God?*

*This of course is Christian theology, not Orthodox Judaism where satan is not in rebellion, but an agent of God.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Maybe you should look at the evidence and see what that tells you. A hint, don't rely on the propaganda you find in creation sites.
Of course not. Communist-approved propa….I mean… factual sites only, comrade. 🇨🇳

Originally Posted by DBT
It's no longer medieval Europe ruled by the catholic church.
Its pearls of wisdom like this, DBT, that make your contributions to the online community invaluable. You, truly are, a wealth of information.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Master Ray now officially declares himself to be a mind reader....perhaps even omniscient?
Watch it. You’re gonna lose your minion, Mauserless, with big words like that. oh….and he really likes pictures.

Originally Posted by DBT
Anybody got any of them newly evolved species?

When was the last time you picked up a science book?
You first. Got any of them newly evolved species?

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
You should know by now that what is written in a book is not evidence for the truth of what is written.
We know what’s written in your books are not evidence.

Originally Posted by DBT
You know it’s fallacy….
Ewwwwww…..Master DBT now officially declares himself to be a mind reader…

Does it come off as childish and stupid as when you typed it?

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
*This of course is Christian theology, not Orthodox Judaism where satan is not in rebellion, but an agent of God.
Interesting, how you consider multiple theologies, but only one scientific theory of how man came to be. Science usually has the multiple considerations and a chosen religion only has the 1 perspective.

Oh wait. Atheistic science is your religion. It makes sense now. Carry on.

- Socrates
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The atheist approach demonstrated on this thread is to build a caricature of the Christian and of the Christian faith. Diminish the opposite view and defender and try to force them to validate themselves rather than the issue.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Raspy]A prayer for the Demons, satanists...

Immaculate Heart! Help us to conquer the menace of evil, which so easily takes root in the hearts of the people of today, and whose immeasurable effects already weigh down upon our modern world and seem to block the paths towards the future!

Originally Posted by DBT
Again, given your bible and its stories, who is said to create evil? God, that's who. Who is said to have created satan? God, that's who.
Correct.

Originally Posted by DBT
And if heaven is a place of perfection, why did not only satan but a third of the angels of heaven rebel against God?*

We discussed this before....FREE WILL.

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by IZH27
The atheist approach demonstrated on this thread is to build a caricature of the Christian and of the Christian faith. Diminish the opposite view and defender and try to force them to validate themselves rather than the issue.

So true.....good point!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe it’s called the “Seagull approach”. That’s when they fly in, uninvited, make a bunch of noise, spread trash, crap all over everything, and then fly away.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=mauserand9mm]Christianity is a cult.

Originally Posted by DBT
You should know by now that what is written in a book is not evidence for the truth of what is written. You know that it's a fallacy - circular reasoning/begging the question.

Wrong as usual, and only in your atheistic/demonic mind....and You should know by now that what is written in God the Bible is great theological evidence for the truth of what is written.....although no empirical proof, but great theological evidence.

To “beg” the question is to make a circular argument.....To “raise” a question is to put it forward for consideration.....moreover, "begging the question" itself is actually a mistranslation that, nevertheless, caught on in English. If you look at the Greek or Latin phrases it is based on, a more accurate translation would be something like "asking for the initial thing" or "assuming the conclusion." It is almost certainly this mistranslation that leads to the phrase being misunderstood so often, too, so it's a shame it is now so well established!

Originally Posted by DBT
Do you believe the Quran when it proclaims Mohammad as the prophet of God? Do you believe what is written in the Gita, or other holy books?
We are focusing on Christianity, but I agree with some other religions such as, the Hebrew Holy Bible and the Quran, and others, and I do not condemn, vilify, debase, degrade, or disgrace them like you atheist/demons do here...a question for you, Lucifer, that means star of the morning, and was one of the high-ranking angels in Heaven. Other than having a significant influence and power, Lucifer had great wisdom and exquisite beauty. But all these blinded him and made him revolt against his father. Lucifer wanted to be bigger or an equal to God but lost everything, including his angelic wings, when he was cast out of Heaven.....do you worship Lucifer?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I believe it’s called the “Seagull approach”. That’s when they fly in, uninvited, make a bunch of noise, spread trash, crap all over everything, and then fly away.

Day-um, RayF, now that is true and funnier than heck!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

There is no evidence for any truth in any claims in the bible. In fact we have evidence contrary to many biblical accounts. We know that the bible can be dismissed as a collection of fictional stories.

The sad fact is that every time you repeat your stock response, you are always wrong.

You only have claims but no evidence to back it up. The story isn't true just because it is written down. At least Spiderman documentation has drawings - more that the bible ever did.

Again, scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
…..and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".
Have you considered using a picture book, Raspy?

I’d suggest a coloring book, but I believe Mauserless would eat all the crayons.

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by IZH27

You'd have to provide evidence and demonstrate that the biblical accounts are true and accurate. There is currently no evidence and we know many of the claims are false thanks to the scientific understanding of reality. There's no reason to believe the accounts of the Christian faith to be anything but fiction.

You lot also want to enforce your faith into the lives of others resulting in harm and even the death of your own children.

The Christian faith didn't manage to become so predominant because it's true, it did so through the use of violence and oppression. Christians even kill other Christians for being the wrong type of Christian for fuck's sake.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Again, scriptures from God the Bible is the evidence, again, there is no empirical proof. But yes, claims are evidence of truth to Christians, but not to atheist as you do not have faith in Jesus, and I'll repeat this every time you state "Christians have no evidence".

You don't believe the other religions with similar levels of "documentation", that can only really mean that you choose to not want to know the truth, or possibly could even be a hypocrite. A sad state of affairs for poor Raspy - desperately clinging to the superstitions of a dying herd.

Well?
Page 74 of 91 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 90 91

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (2UP, 160user, 35, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 21 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,578
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.