Hop To
Page 15 of 106 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Tyke, so desperate to appear relevant, fake quotes, behaving precisely as his/her fake quote states, frantic to be right, 'just once, just once, please Lord, grant me this much.'

Tragic.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Well? What happened? Did you run out of boring psycho-babble to repeat?

Give me another one with the word “poor” in it. You seem to like that. Oh….and use “little” again, too.

Lord forbid you grow a vocabulary and use any new adjectives.

Poor sad little Tyke sits on his computer all day and night waiting for some attention.

What’s the matter, Capt. Cuttenpaste? Need more time to scour the interwebs for a response?

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good grief, you are still here sniffing about like a bitch on heat...don't you have a life?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Tyke, so desperate to appear relevant, fake quotes, behaving precisely as his/her fake quote states, frantic to be right, 'just once, just once, please Lord, grant me this much.'

Tragic.

Give me another one with the word “poor” in it. You seem to like that. Oh….and use “little” again, too.

Poor sad little Tyke sits on his computer all day and night waiting for some attention.

What’s the matter, Capt. Cuttenpaste? Need more time to scour the interwebs for a response?

Dry your tears, little Raymond, and get a life. You are the one sniffing around and whining about how hard done by you are.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You might not care but I can assure you that others do.

I assure you, sir……NOBODY cares. Your forum is the 3rd smallest one on the entire site. It has less posts than the freaking Airguns forum.

Seriously. Nobody cares.

A big part of why it gets little traffic is because it is dominated by a small fraction of the Americans on this site who know nothing about Australia, couldn't find their respective arses with both hands and a map, and like to vent their spleen and hypocrisy here. If losers like you would just fuck off there' be a lot more conversation - friendly, constructive conversation - but that is why people who just want to engage in friendly constructive conversation steer clear. No doubt you are proud of yourself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Tragic.

Dry your tears, little Raymond, and get a life. You are the one sniffing around and whining about how hard done by you are.

Interesting pattern. You generate a generic script and pretty much stick to it. So much for the “Intelligence” of a scientific mind. I was hoping you’d have a little more substance, but I see that you don’t have the ability to create any original dialogue …..or even thoughts…..of your own. As a matter of fact, if you aren’t cutting and pasting or using the internet to piece together an essay, you can’t even string together more than few repetitious sentences of pre-school level speech.

Yawn. Very well. If repetition is the only thing you have, I can speak your language, “Big” fella.

- Socrates
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dan_oz

I assure you, sir……NOBODY cares. Your forum is the 3rd smallest one on the entire site. It has less posts than the freaking Airguns forum.

Seriously. Nobody cares.

A big part of why it gets little traffic is because it is dominated by a small fraction of the Americans on this site who know nothing about Australia, couldn't find their respective arses with both hands and a map, and like to vent their spleen and hypocrisy here. If losers like you would just fuck off there' be a lot more conversation - friendly, constructive conversation - but that is why people who just want to engage in friendly constructive conversation steer clear. No doubt you are proud of yourself.

Are you kidding? I did you a favor. Posting on this forum has gone up 30% in the past 48 hours and viewing has gone up 75%. Seriously. There was 10 people viewing at once! That’s an all-time high!

I heard the mods were thinking about turning this forum into one based on hunting with primitive weapons, but they realized (a) it already is and (b) they’d probably get more activity in here if they turned it into a forum for hunters against the internet.

As far as engaging in constructive conversation or F’ing off, are you saying I shouldn’t uninvitedly enter a thread in which like-minded people are having a civil conversation and intentionally be disruptive?

- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You know, normally I just pop down here to irritate a couple of the halfwits...but God damn it if you aren't too stupid to realise just how basely ignorant you truly are.

I am seriously feeling sorry for you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know, normally I just pop down here to irritate a couple of the halfwits...but God damn it if you aren't too stupid to realise just how basely ignorant you truly are.

Interesting. Hypocritical……but interesting. Thanks for popping down.

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Seriously. Nobody cares.

Are you kidding? I did you a favor. Posting on this forum has gone up 30% in the past 48 hours and viewing has gone up 75%. Seriously. There was 10 people viewing at once! That’s an all-time high!

I heard the mods were thinking about turning this forum into one based on hunting with primitive weapons, but they realized (a) it already is and (b) they’d probably get more activity in here if they turned it into a forum for hunters against the internet.

As far as engaging in constructive conversation or F’ing off, are you saying I shouldn’t uninvitedly enter a thread in which like-minded people are having a civil conversation and intentionally be disruptive?

In case you haven't noticed, your so called like minded people tend to argue over what they believe as much as anyone else.

As a self rightous blowhard, you immediately go into attack mode the moment someone questions your assumptions and beliefs.

Your intolerance and bigotry is on display in every post you make.

Even your Sicrates sig quote is false.

Grow up. Stop acting like a child.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Seriously. Nobody cares.

In case you haven't noticed, your so called like minded people tend to argue over what they believe as much as anyone else.

As a self rightous blowhard, you immediately go into attack mode the moment someone questions your assumptions and beliefs.

Interesting pattern. You generate a generic script and pretty much stick to it. So much for the “Intelligence” of a scientific mind. I was hoping you’d have a little more substance, but I see that you don’t have the ability to create any original dialogue …..or even thoughts…..of your own. As a matter of fact, if you aren’t cutting and pasting, you can’t even string together more than few repetitious sentences.

Yawn. Very well. If repetition is the only thing you have, I can speak your language, “Big” fella.

- Socrates
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Seriously. Nobody cares.

Interesting pattern. You generate a generic script and pretty much stick to it. So much for the “Intelligence” of a scientific mind. I was hoping you’d have a little more substance, but I see that you don’t have the ability to create any original dialogue …..or even thoughts…..of your own. As a matter of fact, if you aren’t cutting and pasting, you can’t even string together more than few repetitious sentences.

Worry about your own behavioural patterns Raymond.

Be aware of your own folly.

We shouldn't have to keep pointing out your cr*p.

We shouldn't have to keep pointing out the same things over and over to no evail, things that shouldn't need pointing out or repeating. Basic things that you should understand for yourself.

Grow up. Get a clue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Seriously. Nobody cares.

We shouldn't have to keep pointing out the same things over and over to no evail, things that shouldn't need pointing out or repeating. Basic things that you should understand for yourself.

Grow up. Get a clue.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Seriously. Nobody cares.

Grow up. Get a clue.

You've already said that. What a Jackass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Your powers of observation are incredible!

You must be really intelligent. 🙄

- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Okay, that was a nice touch...well played.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Your powers of observation are incredible!

You must be really intelligent. 🙄

Nothing to do with me. You are the problem. The problem is, you need to grow up.

Grow up, Raymond.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Okay, that was a nice touch...well played.

Likewise, sir. I can sense that you’re a reasonable man when you’re not provoked. Unfortunately, not everyone is as sensible as you (and many others here), most-likely are.

Despite my broad, sweeping comments, I assure you, they are only aimed at 2 specific trolls that require more than a small taste of there own medicine.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Nothing to do with me. You are the problem. The problem is, you need to grow up.

Grow up, Raymond.

This above, coming from the lady that said this below…..

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RiverRider
GTFO. You have no business commenting.

I can comment as I please. You have no say on what I can do. If you are not happy, complain to the management.

Follow your own advice, my newest and bestest friend. I can comment as I please.

And oh is it pleasing.

- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Likewise, sir. I can sense that you’re a reasonable man when you’re not provoked. Unfortunately, not everyone is as sensible as you (and many others here), most-likely are.

Despite my broad, sweeping comments, I assure you, they are only aimed at 2 specific trolls that require more than a small taste of there own medicine.

Nah Ray, I am pretty much an arsehole which is why I find these fora so interesting.

But...my word is good.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nah Ray, I am pretty much an arsehole which is why I find these fora so interesting.

But...my word is good.

Outstanding! Game on!

- Socrates
Page 15 of 106 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,932
Posts18,518,954
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.