Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Only trumpers gonna be bigly mad, who they gonna beat off to now?
Ever give a try at acting like an adult?

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
Hey look, another douchebag on display lol

I rest my case.
Me too

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Says the guy named Jackson Handy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Robert L Peters

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by centershot
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.

No need to look, you have Trump, or the others that are all Globalists and America Last Establishment candidates, choose.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden will never again debate anyone. Even he knows he is too addle brained. Can you imagine the train wreck he would be in a debate. The cabal is dealing with a bit of a quandary right now. They need to keep Biden alive and in office and have to figure out how to get rid of Kamala Harris. That is a sticky situation. You know she claims to be black but she is lighter complexioned than a lot of full blood southern Europeans. That is a serious problem. I figure they nominate the wicked witch of Martha's Vineyard to overcome that. She will do the bidding of the cabal just as did BHO and Biden. Then she can be our first trans president.

Or maybe Stacey Abrams.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I always enjoy these threads. We get to see who all the turn coat jack offs are. Thanks guys. Keep showing us your true colors

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I always enjoy these threads. We get to see who all the turn coat jack offs are. Thanks guys. Keep showing us your true colors

I'm not a lemming partner. You can keep overlooking the faults, but I can't. I'll continue to look for a better leader for our nation. The primaries are where it matters. The DNC and MSM have formed a pattern to snipe the best RNC candidates, before they even get a foothold. Although, in all honesty, the RNC hasn't presented any meaningful platform of consequence in years to address our issues.

My best advice is to vet the candidates yourself, truly listen to their platform and then help propel them through. Our best chance to retake our country might actually be a 3rd party with a strong candidate and platform. 80% of the voters can agree with things between the 40-yard lines. The whack jobs of the far left/right have derailed us from getting meaningful legislation and solutions enacted.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
ZERO interest
+1 I couldn’t possibly care less about the debates.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.
Your a ffucking idiot!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not looking for a messiah, I already have that covered, I’m looking for someone that puts THIS country and our Constitution first….period. I don’t expect that person to be perfect and without fault and I’m willing to overlook things that just don’t matter. If I believe the candidate will put America and Americans first and that they’ll adhere to the founding principles and our Constitution I don’t care what he tweets on Twitter or the twats that place importance on stupidity, I only care about how they’ll govern. Trump has shown what he’ll do and he DID and WILL again put America FIRST.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not looking for a messiah, I already have that covered, I’m looking for someone that puts THIS country and our Constitution first….period. I don’t expect that person to be perfect and without fault and I’m willing to overlook things that just don’t matter. If I believe the candidate will put America and Americans first and that they’ll adhere to the founding principles and our Constitution I don’t care what he tweets on Twitter or the twats that place importance on stupidity, I only care about how they’ll govern. Trump has shown what he’ll do and he DID and WILL again put America FIRST.

Yes but you are intelligent, a lot of people are not, and they are easily confused! lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/18/23.

KB

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If a candidate isn't willing to stand up there on the strength of their platform and beliefs and extol its virtue, I have no purpose for them. That's not politics, that's standing up for what you believe. If you bend to that, you're a politician, not a visionary and leader that can lead a nation.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Quit complaining, you're ruining the mood.

Uh... Uh... Uh...

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
With a stolen election forthcoming why does this thread even exist?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Regardless of how this discussion pans out- and I'm sure it will descend into childish chaos as all political threads do on this site- I really thought Tim Scott was going to make a bigger splash in this race than he has so far.

If the debates don't turn into a huge shouting match like they usually do, a few of the candidates may be able to improve their position substantially- and a few weaklings will not be asked back for the second or subsequent debates. Not that they will overcome Trump's lead, but it might at least make this campaign season interesting. As said above, I would like to see what platform these candidates are running on and how they plan to accomplish it. DeSantis seemed like he had some steam heading into this race, but quickly fell short of expectations with a total lackluster message in his campaign stops and an unclear and somewhat confusing platform. Christie is a total waste of air as well as at least half the people in the Hollywood Squares capture above...

I wouldn't say it is going to be interesting, but I hope a few step it up and annunciate a position that brings on some worthwhile discussion- otherwise I'll watch Clint Eastwood movies to fill my time...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This is going to turn into one of two things:

1. A who can bash Trump more fest.

2. Who can suck Trump's policies cock fest.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I'll just go with the one that the Messiah appointed for us. I'll keep supporting the one the people voted for in a landslide in 2020. The one that's already saved this country once.

You can search all you want, only Trump can do it. He is the bait used to trap them.

I think it's pretty obvious who the traitors, left and right, hate most. That's a CLUE. They hate Trump most for a reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest flex fuel

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I won’t watch it, and wouldn’t if Trump was participating. Those debates have zero impact on how I vote.

NRA Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.
Your a ffucking idiot!

You're the fuqking idiot for not realizing he's mocking another poster. You been here since 2009, you don't know this guy?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 45 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,554
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.